Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Category Description Files
A Tail of Two Tails A Tail of Two Tails, fiction by Goombasa 15
Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell by Suebell 21
Fireball's Spring Contest 2013 Entries for Fireball's Spring Contest based on the following picture and premise: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=27994 15
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good by starblaz 9
Inner Demon A Death Note spanking fiction by ChisaiiHana. (warning: may contain sex scenes) 12
Mancers Mancers - Spanking fiction by Lawrence 10
Prince's Punishment Prince's Punishment fiction by Goombasa 5
Red Love Red Love fiction by Goombasa and XiaolinLilith 5
Red Tops, Red Bottoms Red Tops, Red Bottoms fiction by Kalushan 11
Secrets of Love Contest 2012 Enteries for the Contest ❤Secrets of Love❤ contest to be posted here. 5
Somerset Adventures The Somerset Adventures by Suebell 7
Sonic the Hedgehog Adventures by Davis, featuring Sonic & friends that end up in hot situations! 9

Download File Date Downloads Comments
Downloads  Spanking Survivor Ep 1. : 20 girls from around the multiverse have been chosen to compete is a game like Survivor. With the th ... [more] (137.2 KB) December 15th, 2018 207 0
Downloads  Rebecca's Therapy Part 1 - Incentive : Rebecca has had trouble keeping focus on her studies, and her grades are beginning to fall. After c ... [more] (391.8 KB) December 13th, 2018 226 5
Downloads  Confessions : Lucien is already nervous about his first commission for sexual favours, but when his client, a name ... [more] (516.5 KB) December 7th, 2018 67 0
Downloads  Alex's Gym : Alex gets a new client at the "gym." (F/M) (115.9 KB) December 4th, 2018 116 0
Downloads  Marco's Spanish Test : A Star vs. the Forces of Evil fanfic. Marco gets a bad grade on a test. (f/m) (87.9 KB) December 4th, 2018 104 1
Downloads  A Schoolgirl's Punishment 2 (Part 2) : Part 2 (conclusion) Ashley, a good, upstanding student, had received a severe, unjustified punish ... [more] (44.7 KB) November 24th, 2018 254 3
Downloads  A Schoolgirl's Punishment 2 (Part 1) : Ashley, a good, upstanding student, had received a severe, unjustified punishment because of Eva, a ... [more] (29.3 KB) November 24th, 2018 301 3
Downloads  Photographic Evidence Part 2 : Detroit Become Human Fanfic Connor accidentally exposes his side pursuits and tries to avoid Hank ... [more] (310.2 KB) November 19th, 2018 41 2
Downloads  Photographic Evidence : Detroit Become Human Fanfic Connor finds himself in hot water with Hank after pursuing a dangerou ... [more] (253.5 KB) November 16th, 2018 43 1
Downloads  Changes of the Heart ch 1. : Azula and mother don't have the greatest relationship, however, during a certain event Ursa finally ... [more] (79.4 KB) November 8th, 2018 79 0
Downloads  Overwatch Spanking Chronicles: Halloween Edition : So this edition of OSC happens outside of the current story line but it could potentially fit into ... [more] (84.7 KB) November 1st, 2018 112 4
Downloads  The Mane 8 Red Bottoms. Part 1. : Mutieverse Spanking Series. Another year has past and now it is time for the mane 6 including St ... [more] (128.3 KB) November 1st, 2018 153 1
Downloads  Raosted RWBY Rumps: Slippering of Xiao Long : Yang finds herself in trouble with Professor Port, and ends up over his lap receiving a very intense ... [more] (144.1 KB) October 27th, 2018 95 2
Downloads  Multiverse Spanking Party: Yachiru Kusajishi the : Once a year for a week straight, the portals connecting all the different earth and planets. Whethe ... [more] (144.4 KB) October 25th, 2018 127 0
Downloads  WhiteSquaredshipping : It's Rosa's birthday and Hilda plans on giving her a birthday spanking! (14.6 KB) October 1st, 2018 142 1
Downloads  An Eventful Summer: The Prologue : Something I wanted to write for a really long time. Unfortunately, the language is gonna be a little ... [more] (16.1 KB) September 29th, 2018 56 1
Downloads  You Draw On The Wall (Monkey Bug #1) : A story in second person, Jamie "Monkey Bug" Bonner gets a spanking for drawing on the wall. (48.3 KB) September 23rd, 2018 62 0
Downloads  One day Write up - Paddled in the Living Room : This is something new I want to try. Writing a short story in just a day or two. I have several long ... [more] (33.3 KB) August 11th, 2018 130 1
Downloads  Mastervegeta's request : Oh my lord I am so sorry this took forever Master Vegeta, you asked me to do this almost six moths a ... [more] (86.1 KB) July 29th, 2018 83 0
Downloads  Diary of a 90s Kid - Chapter 8 - Spanked and Diape : It's only a day later, and Sally's already getting spanked again! This time she's having a sleepover ... [more] (745.8 KB) July 24th, 2018 241 0

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0