Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Broken Curfew (46.5 KB) Download
Author: Curvesome (Uploaded by Curvesome)
Date Added: May 22nd, 2007
Downloads: 151
Grade: A+
Description
I had attempted to post this yesterday morning, but the server kicked me at some point before I hit submit. I will be embarrassed if it somehow went through and it's just taking a while to show up or something. x)

I just wanted to make a note that this story (and future stories) will probably be weird at face value because the characters are from a novel that I wrote a few years back, and it might be a little hard to figure them out without being familiar with the plot of the book.

So suffice it to say that this takes place after the events of the book, when Nirou finally starts making steps to help his oldest son, Blaine, get his life straightened out. This story contains one M/m spanking.

Please, please, please don't criticize me too harshly for this; it was a quick little thing that I jotted down in such a hurry that I literally had one foot out the door. (That may be a SLIGHT exaggeration.......) It's probably full of spelling and grammar errors. And my wording is always awkward in some places when I'm just writing a preliminary. I have made no corrections to this story. It is exactly as I typed it when I first typed it, and I haven't been in the mood to edit, so please be kind to me. I am very high-strung and really shy. It took a lot of bravado for me to upload this as it is. xD But I know that everyone here is friendly, so I shouldn't be so worried. :]

Thank you so much for your time! I hope that this story is satisfactory to some people, at least. x)

xo Curvesome
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Onyx
May 24th, 2007 at 03:25 AM
Wow, that was really, really good! Very well written, it didn't seem like a rough draft at all! Even though there's not a lot of background on the characters, I still got a good feel for them. I'd love to read more, even though M/m's not really my thing.
Lady-Shiroi
June 2nd, 2007 at 10:19 PM
That was REALY something. Would be probably better if I'd read you novel.
As for spelling end grammar. I'm not in the position to criticize since english is not my language, but trust me I've read many things this far (not only fan fiction^^) and for writting in a hurry this is much better than some fiction done more carefully.
Hope to read more
tracyboo
September 18th, 2007 at 03:04 AM
I enjoyed that story and hope to run across more written by you!
Tracy

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0