Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Highschool Domestic x Discipline (979.4 KB) Download
Author: spanktacular (Uploaded by spanktacular)
Date Added: October 29th, 2017
Downloads: 159
Grade: A+
Description
Issei struggles to build a friendship with his junior Koneko, but when a series of misunderstandings threaten to tear the Gremory household apart, will Issei’s love and strength be enough to bind its wounds?

It's been a looong time since I've written and posted a story... wow. But here's to hoping it was worth the wait! Decided to go with one of my other favorite anime series Highschool DxD. It's the first time I've written about this one so keep your fingers crossed for me! If you have a spare moment, I would be EVER so grateful for a review via comment. Enjoy and Thanks for giving it a shot!

Spanktacular
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
spanktacular
October 29th, 2017 at 10:08 PM
M/F - sorry I forgot to put that in the original description
Dr. Weird
November 25th, 2017 at 05:55 PM
Feels like you kind of buried the lede with the description here, so in case it wasn't obvious to viewers from the file size: this is like 200+ pages. That's not a story, that's a goddamned novel.

It's a lot of material to absorb for a series I have only a passing familiarity with but I'd like to acknowledge the effort it took, so I've been (slowly) working my way through it. Even if I'm not qualified to judge how well it represents the series, you've certainly got a grasp of how to describe a spanking scene.
42idiot
January 1st, 2018 at 07:05 PM
If you are a fan of Highschool DxD and/or you like long stories with lot of "action" but also good character development (respectful of the source material), give It a try. Remember to thank the writer afterwards.

I was searching some long story to read during holidays and I found this: probably I read it too quickly too.

Good work, even if not entirely in my tastes (I would have liked a lighter tone like in the anime and Issei on the receiving end too (why not?)) but the fact that I wanted more can show that I enjoyed it.

The work around the material, with the characters and the language is really good, thank you for the little japanese translations (not everyone live of manga & anime).

So, if you want to write more of the same lenght & material, go on!

spanktacular
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:11 AM
@Dr. Weird - Lol thanks for the 'novel' correction. I didn't wanna brag,
but I am grateful that you noticed how much work went into it. As a long time-respected member of animeotk, I really appreciate that you took the time to comment on my story. I'm also grateful for your approval of my spanking descriptions I try to make them realistic and easy to see in your mind.

@42idiot - Thank you very much for your kind review. I do make a strong effort to keep the characters true to their source material while spinning their story in new ways.
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I tried to mix in a few lighter scenes too because I know some of it is very emotionally heavy I'm not super into x/m so I can't promise anything with Issei on the receiving end, but I won't rule it out I'm also glad that you commented on the translations because I wasn't sure if they were necessary, but I thought on the off chance someone didn't want to look it up, it wouldn't annoy them.
I like to add in a couple japanese phrases here and there; it makes it seem more anime/manga to me (i always watch anime with jap audio and eng subs). I have actually begun writing a sequel, no promises on when it will be complete, but I'm glad to have some feedback as I wasn't too sure people would be interested. thanks again for your time.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0