Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Category Description Files
A Tail of Two Tails A Tail of Two Tails, fiction by Goombasa 15
Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell by Suebell 21
Fireball's Spring Contest 2013 Entries for Fireball's Spring Contest based on the following picture and premise: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=27994 15
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good by starblaz 9
Inner Demon A Death Note spanking fiction by ChisaiiHana. (warning: may contain sex scenes) 12
Mancers Mancers - Spanking fiction by Lawrence 10
Prince's Punishment Prince's Punishment fiction by Goombasa 5
Red Love Red Love fiction by Goombasa and XiaolinLilith 5
Red Tops, Red Bottoms Red Tops, Red Bottoms fiction by Kalushan 11
Secrets of Love Contest 2012 Enteries for the Contest ❤Secrets of Love❤ contest to be posted here. 5
Somerset Adventures The Somerset Adventures by Suebell 7
Sonic the Hedgehog Adventures by Davis, featuring Sonic & friends that end up in hot situations! 9

Download File Date Downloads Comments
Downloads  Brotherly Discipline : This takes place in Germany about a month after the FMA “Conqueror of Shambala” movie It seems that ... [more] (31.5 KB) January 26th, 2008 79 5
Downloads  Thrice Around The Wheel : .Yar, it be a pirate story! In order to join a pirate's crew, Moira must prove herself by undergoin ... [more] (25.0 KB) January 20th, 2008 107 2
Downloads  X-Men Fic: "Fire and Ice" : Movieverse. Bobby has just about reached his limit with how life is going when Pyro shows up to hass ... [more] (39.5 KB) January 20th, 2008 25 0
Downloads  The Older Child : . (45.0 KB) January 20th, 2008 133 0
Downloads  THE ASSIGNMENT : M/M college-age. This is my first posted story, made with original characters, although artwork fro ... [more] (77.5 KB) January 20th, 2008 48 2
Downloads  HP Fic: "The Ideal Guardian" Chapter Eleven : To better assure Harry's safety, it is decided that he needs a new guardian and that Snape is the wi ... [more] (56.0 KB) January 17th, 2008 261 4
Downloads  Harry Potter and the Whomping Willow : Harry and Ron arrive to their second year at Hogwarts in style... and right into the only tree "that ... [more] (65.9 KB) January 17th, 2008 192 1
Downloads  The Last : Just read. (22.0 KB) January 12th, 2008 98 3
Downloads  Mido's Lesson (Ocarina of Time) : Yeah, Ocarina of Time is pretty well represented here but this story features Adult Link. And a kok ... [more] (11.4 KB) January 9th, 2008 87 0
Downloads  German Discipline : .This is a one shot FMA Fic with Edward Elric and Hohenheim on the other side of the gate during WW ... [more] (16.7 KB) January 6th, 2008 93 1
Downloads  Edward is a bad boy. : Ed was a bad boy so the colonel decided to............you know......:spank: (23.0 KB) January 6th, 2008 190 1
Downloads  The Hatchling : You'll just have to read it and see. m(?)/f, non-con (30.5 KB) January 2nd, 2008 170 6
Downloads  Konoka's decision, Secchan's lesson. : Konoka has had enough of Setsuna's refusal to stop calling her Ojou-sama, and her lack of self respe ... [more] (11.7 KB) December 31st, 2007 168 0
Downloads  Anilympics : Just a short excerpt from a rather silly and unfinished fic. If you notice the author's name is dif ... [more] (41.5 KB) December 30th, 2007 71 4
Downloads  Revenge of the Fairies : This is a short story I wrote based on original characters. It was originally intended to be part o ... [more] (20.3 KB) December 27th, 2007 300 3
Downloads  Christmas at the Hinata Sou : Naru and Keitaro spend Christmas together. Short, m/f, cons (implied). (24.5 KB) December 25th, 2007 211 0
Downloads  The double Pirate spanking : A little fiction I once wrote for Rmonster. I'd like to share and know whut you thinkabout it. (6.9 KB) December 19th, 2007 153 1
Downloads  A pokemon master learns a lesson : .Hi I wrote another story, it goes by a palcomix pic of Ash ( from pokemon ) getting spanked by his ... [more] (30.0 KB) December 15th, 2007 466 2
Downloads  Academy Incidents Episode 1 : Mysterious Girls academy where spankings are a way of life. (44.5 KB) December 7th, 2007 423 1
Downloads  Megaman Axess Mayl's First Spanking : This is my very first spanking fan fic so keep that in mind. That aside Mayl is so very cute and spa ... [more] (21.3 KB) December 6th, 2007 416 4

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0