Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Grunty's Spanking Revenge (14.0 KB) Download
Author: mastervegeta (Uploaded by mastervegeta)
Date Added: July 14th, 2016
Downloads: 39
Grade: B+
Description
I just got Banjo Kazooie for my Nintendo 64,so I decided,why not making a fanfic of it? ^_^

I decided to make one with the beautiful version of Grunty from the Game Over of the game,I always wondered why they didn't expand on what happened there. The references to Mario 64 are both because it is one of my favorite n64 games,and because without Banjo and Kazooie being able to fight I had to give Rodrigo a set of moves,lol.

Rodrigo,my OC,who thought was a normal boy that played the game,finds himself on Spiral Mountain,in a mission to recover Tooty's beauty and restore Banjo and Kazooie to life, a task easier said tham done with Grunty having a new body on the peak of her powers. However,when he cheated on his quest,his new rival decides a punishment is in order for him...

Hope you guys like it, cause it was really hard to make all of Grunty's speech rhyme! O_O Except for the few ones I got from the game,I even managed to make her rhyme through the spanking scene! ^_^

Oh,and don't worry,I am thinking on eventually continuing the story with her comeuppance...but I'll find a way to find a happy ending for everyone! Yeah,that means even Grunty will keep her beautiful form from the Game Over Screen at the same time Tooty recovers her old body.I dunno how I'll manage this,but I will find a way!

Anyway,enjoy,everyone! ^_^

(PS: The title is an homage to Grunty's Code Vengeance from the game. ^_^ )
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Nero Ritsuko
July 16th, 2016 at 05:00 AM
Meh...Story was okay...
mastervegeta
July 16th, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Glad you liked it! A bit at least... ^_^
mastervegeta
July 16th, 2016 at 01:12 PM
Happy you like it,bro.
jra@otk
July 29th, 2016 at 06:07 AM
Writing was a bit meh, but it was okay overall.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0