Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch1 (74.6 KB) Download
Author: lonewolf86 (Uploaded by lonewolf86)
Date Added: April 26th, 2017
Downloads: 173
Grade: A-
Description
Contains M/F spanking. Several of the Overwatch girls live together in a manor. In this chapter, Hana Song (D.Va) is punished by Jack Morrison (Soldier 76), for late rent. This is my first ever fiction. Let me know what you like AND dislike about it.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Jac the Kraken
April 27th, 2017 at 12:50 PM
I think that it was a good read. ^_^ Good grammar, excellent execution of your concept, and of course, 76 giving D.va a spanking is always good! Great story and hopefully there'll be more chapters~
Sumoka
April 28th, 2017 at 05:30 AM
The story is really enjoyable. It's really helpful that you put the actual names of the characters at the top, this makes it much easier to read especially when someone is not really familar with overwatch. Maybe you could integrate the thoughts and feelings of 76 a little bit more, to make him more than just the "Punisher". I also really liked the exchange at the door it felt really light hearted. I'm eager to read something about Mercy or Widowmaker
lonewolf86
April 28th, 2017 at 08:07 PM
Thank you both for your reviews and feedback. Glad you enjoyed the first chapter. I'll expand more on the spanker's feelings in the future. And worry not, Mercy and Widowmaker will be involved in some spankings in future chapters. There will be more D.Va and Soldier 76 too.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0