Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Revenge of the spanked! (34.5 KB) Download
Author: Robert (Spankofile) (Uploaded by spankofile)
Date Added: November 6th, 2010
Downloads: 153
Grade: A-
Description
The first of hopefully many stories by me A oneshot about a mouseboy's revenge on an abusive artist. ^^ It has some Ollie/Saku shipping

There may be sequel, and Saku and Ollie both agreed to be in this
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Nadja
November 6th, 2010 at 09:05 PM
Dun dun dunnn!!!
Epicness and mousitude to the max!
I can see the movie posters already:

"Bruce Willis is... OLLIE" (Released February 29th 2011)
aker333
November 6th, 2010 at 09:08 PM
Bahah,Sakura-Chan is going to hunt you down and tan your hide Robert XD
Sue Bell
November 6th, 2010 at 11:48 PM
A good start, but I would like to see a little more length to it. And you leave a good bit to guess work. For example how did Ollie escape her mind and take form in front of her. These often put the readers off kind of. I would like to see from you a more grounded plot and one that flows. So a B- for effort and the promise to keep getting better.
VeepNova
November 7th, 2010 at 06:33 PM
I would agree with you Sue, if it werent for the fact that I dont think this story was meant to be serious. I believe Robert's intent was for the story to be short, and lighthearted, so I think the length was fine, and while I wondered at first, how Ollie got there, it wasnt something I dwelled on, nor did it take away from the story. Robert, I'd say you did a fine job. But keep Sue's advice in mind if you decide to write a more serious story. I have a feeling you will.
Passionate Shadow
November 11th, 2010 at 06:05 PM
Well written but out of character if you ask me =P
Aprion
December 7th, 2010 at 09:55 AM
well it was certainly entertaining. but it felt a bit... whats the word.. awkward. i dunno. its fun to see revenge of the OC's but that does beg the question, how did said OC get into our world. * smells a plothole hat needs taping shut *

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0