Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Category Description Files
A Tail of Two Tails A Tail of Two Tails, fiction by Goombasa 15
Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell by Suebell 21
Fireball's Spring Contest 2013 Entries for Fireball's Spring Contest based on the following picture and premise: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=27994 15
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good by starblaz 9
Inner Demon A Death Note spanking fiction by ChisaiiHana. (warning: may contain sex scenes) 12
Mancers Mancers - Spanking fiction by Lawrence 10
Prince's Punishment Prince's Punishment fiction by Goombasa 5
Red Love Red Love fiction by Goombasa and XiaolinLilith 5
Red Tops, Red Bottoms Red Tops, Red Bottoms fiction by Kalushan 11
Secrets of Love Contest 2012 Enteries for the Contest ❤Secrets of Love❤ contest to be posted here. 5
Somerset Adventures The Somerset Adventures by Suebell 7
Sonic the Hedgehog Adventures by Davis, featuring Sonic & friends that end up in hot situations! 9

Download File Date Downloads Comments
Downloads  Diary of a 90s Kid - Chapter 7 - Spanked for Bad G : Sassy Sally's spank-free streak is about to come to an end when her dad finds out that she's failing ... [more] (731.2 KB) July 24th, 2018 138 0
Downloads  Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch9 : Rayna witnesses a spanking in her room plus a spanking with another pairing occurs elsewhere. The pl ... [more] (91.9 KB) July 22nd, 2018 94 4
Downloads  Diary of a 90s Kid (Chapters 1-6) : Sally Jones is your typical bratty almost-teen. Her room’s a mess, she never goes to bed on time, an ... [more] (1,015.2 KB) July 21st, 2018 279 1
Downloads  League of Legends: Broken nexus, busted butts. Par :  (55.8 KB) June 29th, 2018 59 0
Downloads  League of Legends: Broken nexus, busted butts. : Part 1 of my first story regarding certain male champions in the League of Legends.:D (6.3 KB) June 25th, 2018 46 0
Downloads  [Monster Hunter] Handling the Handler 2 : Hanna eats some hallucination inducing mushrooms and gets herself in trouble with Sierra. F/F Spanki ... [more] (80.4 KB) June 24th, 2018 63 0
Downloads  Daddy Longlegs Chapter 1 :  (103.3 KB) June 21st, 2018 58 0
Downloads  Burnt Malasadas - chapter 1 : The 1st chapter in a small series of fics involving the post-game Hala/Hau/Guzma family dynamic. Lot ... [more] (59.3 KB) June 20th, 2018 19 0
Downloads  The Spanking Jinn: Yunu vs Mina Part 1(F/F) : Yunu lets Marie have some free time where she wanders through a forest and finds herself at the mer ... [more] (101.5 KB) June 16th, 2018 143 0
Downloads  The Daughters Picture : M/F Daniel spanks his 19 year old daughter, Sarah, for sending nude pictures to a boy who is only 18 (38.0 KB) June 14th, 2018 106 1
Downloads  Teale and the Cursed Ring : Teale is the son of Captain Pascale Gritts. After a long journey, they docked at the island of home- ... [more] (99.2 KB) June 4th, 2018 33 0
Downloads  The Spanking Jinn: Morrigan Aensland : A wandering Succubus makes her way into Yunu's temple and comes across his servant Marie. After get ... [more] (84.5 KB) May 25th, 2018 149 1
Downloads  monkeypenny's favor : in the probably first ever spyfox spanking story monkeypenny requests that her new agent ducky po ... [more] (1.9 KB) May 8th, 2018 17 0
Downloads  Parties and Red Bottoms : Just a little something I wrote for my lovely. Remiel drags Tempo to a party and then later regrets ... [more] (72.3 KB) May 6th, 2018 73 0
Downloads  Unprofessional Behavior - A Wicke x Faba Spanking : Faba harbors a crush for Wicke and fantasizes about her at work, resulting in him masturbating in hi ... [more] (85.5 KB) April 20th, 2018 49 0
Downloads  The Shaved Persian Incident : When one of the Team Skull grunts gives Nanu's Persian a haircut and dye job, the cop is obviously f ... [more] (173.1 KB) April 15th, 2018 27 0
Downloads  I'll Take Care of You (a chapter excerpt from A Cu : The spanking chapter from my much longer SPN fanfic. Sam and Dean are deaged by a spell and Cas soon ... [more] (165.3 KB) April 7th, 2018 12 0
Downloads  Dragon Ball Z side stories : F/f. As the story of Dragon Ball Z (or Super in this case) goes, you only see the main stories or al ... [more] (73.9 KB) April 7th, 2018 181 4
Downloads  [Monster Hunter] Handling the Handler : Sierra disciplines her Handler for her constant recklessness in the field. Contains F/F Spanking Pl ... [more] (65.4 KB) April 3rd, 2018 91 0
Downloads  Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch8 : Pharah learns some upsetting news while Jackal is confined to the hospital bed. Amelie's captor is r ... [more] (99.8 KB) April 2nd, 2018 75 4

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0