Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Category Description Files
A Tail of Two Tails A Tail of Two Tails, fiction by Goombasa 15
Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell by Suebell 21
Fireball's Spring Contest 2013 Entries for Fireball's Spring Contest based on the following picture and premise: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=27994 15
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good by starblaz 9
Inner Demon A Death Note spanking fiction by ChisaiiHana. (warning: may contain sex scenes) 12
Mancers Mancers - Spanking fiction by Lawrence 10
Prince's Punishment Prince's Punishment fiction by Goombasa 5
Red Love Red Love fiction by Goombasa and XiaolinLilith 5
Red Tops, Red Bottoms Red Tops, Red Bottoms fiction by Kalushan 11
Secrets of Love Contest 2012 Enteries for the Contest ❤Secrets of Love❤ contest to be posted here. 5
Somerset Adventures The Somerset Adventures by Suebell 7
Sonic the Hedgehog Adventures by Davis, featuring Sonic & friends that end up in hot situations! 9

Download File Date Downloads Comments
Downloads  The Spanking Jinn: Erza Scarlet : Yunu is approached by a mage who's looking to turn him in for a bounty. Amused, he decides to make t ... [more] (82.3 KB) March 10th, 2018 228 1
Downloads  HOWL : Stealing from a demon and a witch=BOTTOM'S UP! http://archiveofourown.org/works/13801092 (161.7 KB) March 7th, 2018 91 2
Downloads  Overwatch School AU(M/FFF) : Hana Song and her friends end up in Principal Morrison's office for another one of their stunts, an ... [more] (87.7 KB) March 1st, 2018 156 2
Downloads  Tina's Tanked Test Troubles : This is a little Bob's Burgers fanfic I whipped up to accompany a three panel comic that Pastel drew ... [more] (95.9 KB) February 28th, 2018 85 1
Downloads  STAY : Even DD relationships need a day off and with Sam gone off to parts unknown, Cas and Dean have the b ... [more] (142.6 KB) February 22nd, 2018 12 1
Downloads  Roses are Red : In which a fallen angel learns about the joys, and hassles, of Valentine's Day and has some kinky fu ... [more] (80.4 KB) February 16th, 2018 36 0
Downloads  The Spanking Jinn: Nami and Carina(M/FF) : Yunu the Genie (or Jinn as he prefers) does not appreciate theives stealing things from his temple. ... [more] (86.5 KB) February 14th, 2018 172 0
Downloads  Crystalline Chaos : Another Crystal Maze Story, I hope you like it! Summary: While being shown the Maze for the first ... [more] (51.7 KB) January 29th, 2018 27 0
Downloads  Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch7 : The girls mount their rescue of Pharah and Rayna. Contains M/F and F/F spankings. This is a pretty l ... [more] (132.3 KB) January 26th, 2018 89 4
Downloads  Life Lessons : After a little bout of rebellion Terry learns a secret about Evan. Another story for my lovely~ Terr ... [more] (72.1 KB) January 19th, 2018 53 1
Downloads  When the Cat's Away : When the master's away, the pets will play~ Killian and Crevan are mine Matthew belongs to Passiona ... [more] (86.6 KB) January 13th, 2018 76 2
Downloads  Genie Troubles (M/F) : Twenty year old Marie is down on her luck, but thinks it might turn around when she gets her hands o ... [more] (89.8 KB) January 10th, 2018 167 0
Downloads  Mainenance for little Sofia (F/f) : This is one of my short stories I created for this site. Spankin has been picked with the random pun ... [more] (184.3 KB) January 5th, 2018 314 3
Downloads  Turbulent Landing at Airport Terminal Asahina-ke : Overwhelmed with guilt and umbrage that she is ill-equipped to deal with, Liko rushes out of the Asa ... [more] (70.2 KB) January 1st, 2018 41 0
Downloads  Just a Trick : In which Evan learns that when babysitting silence is NOT a good thing. Written for a very special s ... [more] (58.7 KB) December 16th, 2017 132 1
Downloads  Walking Dead Game S Fic : Takes place during season 1 episode 4. After the actions of Clementine, Christa decided to take ac ... [more] (371.9 KB) December 11th, 2017 92 1
Downloads  Royal Duel : A game between two aristocrats. Only, they will be playing for more than just amusement. (Femslash, ... [more] (20.2 KB) December 9th, 2017 93 0
Downloads  Riley's Castle Quest : The story of a young woman's adventures inside a virtual castle. (F/F, M/F) This is a standalone sto ... [more] (89.7 KB) December 9th, 2017 166 2
Downloads  Overwatch Spanking Chronicles Ch6 : Pharah and Jackal are punished for a failed escape attempt. Contains M/F spanking and whipping. Plea ... [more] (87.7 KB) November 27th, 2017 61 5
Downloads  A little bit of me : Well, here's Karina again, this story does not contain any spankings, it's a biography of the charac ... [more] (64.4 KB) November 22nd, 2017 12 0

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0