Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Category Description Files
A Tail of Two Tails A Tail of Two Tails, fiction by Goombasa 15
Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell by Suebell 21
Fireball's Spring Contest 2013 Entries for Fireball's Spring Contest based on the following picture and premise: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=27994 15
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good by starblaz 9
Inner Demon A Death Note spanking fiction by ChisaiiHana. (warning: may contain sex scenes) 12
Mancers Mancers - Spanking fiction by Lawrence 10
Prince's Punishment Prince's Punishment fiction by Goombasa 5
Red Love Red Love fiction by Goombasa and XiaolinLilith 5
Red Tops, Red Bottoms Red Tops, Red Bottoms fiction by Kalushan 11
Secrets of Love Contest 2012 Enteries for the Contest ❤Secrets of Love❤ contest to be posted here. 5
Somerset Adventures The Somerset Adventures by Suebell 7
Sonic the Hedgehog Adventures by Davis, featuring Sonic & friends that end up in hot situations! 9

Download File Date Downloads Comments
Downloads  Bellhop : M/M based on Monsp's picture of the bellhop and the hotel manager. The original picture can be found ... [more] (30.0 KB) August 11th, 2007 91 4
Downloads  Cherry Red (M/F) : A woman learns what happens when she pushes her husband too far. This is a short story, that kind of ... [more] (12.0 KB) August 6th, 2007 342 4
Downloads  Fox's Tailside : .This is the first chapter of a Star Fox story I'm writing. It's about the main character Fox McClo ... [more] (44.5 KB) August 6th, 2007 111 1
Downloads  Midnight's Pain. : Here is the next story of mine. It features my wolf character, Midnight and the whippings he went t ... [more] (25.0 KB) August 5th, 2007 70 4
Downloads  Cornelia 2 the sequell : .Hi guys (and gals), Here is a story Ive been thinking of for quite some time, it's a sequell to m ... [more] (26.5 KB) August 5th, 2007 89 0
Downloads  Community Service : A story for any of you out there who have ever had to do community service. (8.8 KB) August 5th, 2007 110 3
Downloads  Clash 04 : OK, it took a long time, but chapter 4 of Clash is finally here! I hope I still have some readers... (87.5 KB) August 4th, 2007 98 3
Downloads  Kyle's Pain : here is my first spanking story ever. I hope you all enjoy it and can provide me with ways to make ... [more] (30.5 KB) August 3rd, 2007 90 2
Downloads  Love and Affection : A fanfiction written for Monsp's comic about Bear and Bunny. (28.0 KB) August 2nd, 2007 125 5
Downloads  The Spanking of Sailor Moon (Finale) : It's the end of Usagi's spanking. (12.9 KB) July 30th, 2007 340 5
Downloads  Dragon Hide : Samus discovers a very interesting weapon... and decides to try it on Ridley. (36.9 KB) July 26th, 2007 165 3
Downloads  The Spanking of Sailor Moon pt5 : The daemon battle is over. Time for Usagi to face Haruka. (20.0 KB) July 23rd, 2007 330 1
Downloads  At The Bathing Spring : Twenty years after the initial story, a cute lil Shippo/Kilala fiction. Hope you all enjoy it... be ... [more] (13.0 KB) July 20th, 2007 104 0
Downloads  Falco's Tailfeathers : Requested by Laughing Man. This is a short starfox fiction about Falco's life as a former gang membe ... [more] (16.0 KB) July 13th, 2007 78 0
Downloads  Clash 03 : Each chapter of Clash covers one day. First two days, not much happened, but this one was filled wit ... [more] (176.9 KB) July 13th, 2007 141 0
Downloads  The tail of Lethe : Just a quick little Fire Emblem piece that popped into my head. Very short, a little fluffy... hope ... [more] (12.2 KB) July 12th, 2007 101 0
Downloads  Clash 02 : Please note that I changed the first chapter in RTF format, so re-download it if you want. (61.2 KB) July 11th, 2007 142 1
Downloads  The Spanking of Sailor Moon pt4 : The Daemon battle is over but something else is on the horizon for Usagi! (10.7 KB) July 10th, 2007 343 4
Downloads  Service In Family Ch1 : M/f Spanking. Very light hearted and loving father has to spank his daughter. (31.5 KB) July 7th, 2007 276 2
Downloads  Clash 01 : No description - it's a surprise. I can only reveal that there is no spanking content in the first c ... [more] (34.3 KB) July 6th, 2007 178 3

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0