Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Category Description Files
A Tail of Two Tails A Tail of Two Tails, fiction by Goombasa 15
Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell by Suebell 21
Fireball's Spring Contest 2013 Entries for Fireball's Spring Contest based on the following picture and premise: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=27994 15
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good by starblaz 9
Inner Demon A Death Note spanking fiction by ChisaiiHana. (warning: may contain sex scenes) 12
Mancers Mancers - Spanking fiction by Lawrence 10
Prince's Punishment Prince's Punishment fiction by Goombasa 5
Red Love Red Love fiction by Goombasa and XiaolinLilith 5
Red Tops, Red Bottoms Red Tops, Red Bottoms fiction by Kalushan 11
Secrets of Love Contest 2012 Enteries for the Contest ❤Secrets of Love❤ contest to be posted here. 5
Somerset Adventures The Somerset Adventures by Suebell 7
Sonic the Hedgehog Adventures by Davis, featuring Sonic & friends that end up in hot situations! 9

Download File Date Downloads Comments
Downloads  An attempt to rhyme : This is a little taunt to a certain someone, I had fun writing it even though it sucks hard. Please ... [more] (2.5 KB) October 19th, 2009 46 4
Downloads  The Old Windmill Tavern part 7 : I'm trying out a new style here, with different "camera angles". Harsh, fire, laddle, brush, neko, ... [more] (10.4 KB) October 19th, 2009 99 0
Downloads  Product Testing : This is the first time I've ever written an M/F scene, so there's probably considerable room for imp ... [more] (99.9 KB) October 19th, 2009 96 4
Downloads  Vessels, Chapter 3 : This time, its a hard F/F spanking that our bedeviled hero has the pleasure of observing. (21.7 KB) October 15th, 2009 93 0
Downloads  Vessels, Chapter 2 : More delightful torture for Jake Ramone. Don't worry, he'll get his turn eventually. (39.0 KB) October 12th, 2009 61 1
Downloads  Vessels : Original story, involves lots of attractive men and women spanking each other (F/M, F/F, and M/F). ... [more] (24.1 KB) October 9th, 2009 124 4
Downloads  Sailor Moon Rini's revenge : /I hope this time it will be add, somehow it took too long so I decided to try to post this again. (27.4 KB) August 19th, 2009 210 0
Downloads  Guilt : Since my last work was more on the light and playful side, I decided to try something a little darke ... [more] (40.2 KB) August 17th, 2009 102 3
Downloads  The Misadventures of Firespun the Bunny-Boy: Fires : This is a story for Eternal for his birthday. Sadly, it is very late. There is some tickling in th ... [more] (50.0 KB) August 13th, 2009 39 0
Downloads  Kohai's Chronicles : Kohai's Chronicles- June, sixth 6:48 P.M. The Leather Ball (32.5 KB) July 15th, 2009 105 1
Downloads  The Old Windmill Tavern - Guide : A guide to the village Appledale and the valley surrounding it, as written by Bernard the Traveler a ... [more] (8.0 KB) July 5th, 2009 55 5
Downloads  PSE6 Rude awakenings : Part 6 of my rejuve series "Pint-Sized Engineer" (23.0 KB) July 5th, 2009 60 1
Downloads  Cleo 2.0- Chapter 5 : Tired of seeing poor Jen spanked? Well. Fate is a capricious mistress, and maybe the spanker of yest ... [more] (67.5 KB) June 24th, 2009 158 4
Downloads  BadLuck and Fortune: Misfortune : Hey.^^ I've actually written a few stories, I just..don't think people would like it if I put this. ... [more] (8.9 KB) June 10th, 2009 40 0
Downloads  Charity and Thievery : This file has two more stories from the journeyman mage series. Yeah, I know, I said before I wasn' ... [more] (30.3 KB) May 19th, 2009 153 5
Downloads  The Bandits : Here's the sequel to my first story, Coming up Short (link: https://animeotk.com/forum/downloads.php? ... [more] (16.9 KB) May 16th, 2009 116 4
Downloads  Cheating - f/m original : One with my own characters. Sort of a Miki/Jamie spinoff. I originally wrote this for the hentai-fem ... [more] (34.5 KB) May 10th, 2009 274 1
Downloads  Coming Up Short : / (35.4 KB) May 9th, 2009 181 6
Downloads  Meru's Struggle Chapter 9 : Here it is. The final chapter of Meru's Struggle. I hope everyone who is a fan of the story likes th ... [more] (44.6 KB) May 4th, 2009 266 2
Downloads  Cléo 2.0 - Chapter 4 : Jen's initially happy day turns the wrong way after a scuffle at school. Fortunately, all's well tha ... [more] (68.5 KB) March 10th, 2009 189 2

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0