Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Rebecca's Therapy Part 1 - Incentive (391.8 KB) Download
Author: BehindtheMask (Uploaded by BehindtheMask)
Date Added: December 13th, 2018
Downloads: 226
Grade: A+
Description
Rebecca has had trouble keeping focus on her studies, and her grades are beginning to fall. After conventional therapy fails she hears about a new type of treatment with proven results for keeping patients on track, but the methods are very unorthadox and more than a little terrifying for poor Rebecca.

This is the first of a new series, Rebecca's Therapy.

Contains F/F spanking fiction with original characters.

Please let me know what you think, we artists all thrive on any feedback. I would love to hear any feedback, comments or criticisms (believe me, I can take it). Thank you sincerely for reading my work.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
HenshinHiro
December 14th, 2018 at 03:51 PM
Easily one of my favourite works on this site! The realism and mix of fantasy is astounding a true joy to read - I love the subtle bits of embarrassment from even side characters such as the girl Rebecca met herself before entering only to play the same role when she was done! Honestly - lovely work.
BehindtheMask
December 14th, 2018 at 05:57 PM
@HenshinHiro Thank you so much for your comments, I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed it!
LuckDice31
December 17th, 2018 at 04:37 AM
Man this was great I can truly see the scene in My head can't wait for the next part
BehindtheMask
December 17th, 2018 at 05:00 PM
@LuckDice31 Thank you! I should have Part2 up in a couple of days.
LuckDice31
December 24th, 2018 at 09:35 PM
@Behind theMask Nice

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0