Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: It's a New Life For Us (7.8 KB) Download
Author: Sassy_World900 (Uploaded by Sassy_World900)
Date Added: September 11th, 2011
Downloads: 25
Grade: Not Rated
Description
I want to thank all who is going to read this. This story is based off of a dream I had on Sep 6, 2011. The story is about two boys that lives in a beach resort city and are orphans. They were happy with their lives. After helping a man out. He returns the next day,comes and adopts both of them. Not knowing that he was really well off man. Yet when they arrived to the house. The wife and their older son were not please with them. So they are treated more like servants then kids. But as long as they have each other. They cane make it through.

The first chapter it more of a trail run. To see if anyone would even like this story. If no one does then I am going to drop it. It's been over four years since I last written a story. So if there is anyway for you to leave a comment. Please leave me one and tell me what you think of it. Also I am going to say sorry in an advance for my super bad grammar. I was trying to so this in the first person. If that's what you call it. Anyway enjoy.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0