Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: The Old Windmill Tavern - Guide (8.0 KB) Download
Author: Nadja Gynoid (Uploaded by Nadja)
Date Added: July 5th, 2009
Downloads: 55
Grade: Not Rated
Description
A guide to the village Appledale and the valley surrounding it, as written by Bernard the Traveler as he stayed in the village for a while to get material for his book.
There are no spankings in this one, I added it since it's related to my normal fictions that I plan on taking up after this long break, and I hope it will help make the world seem more living to my readers so it gets better when I get part 7 up at last.
I hope you don't mind the absence of whack-smack in this one.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Cc
July 7th, 2009 at 09:42 PM
Nicely done Nadja. Well written, the descriptions are great and it does feel like a touristy sort of guide which is kind of fun. Like the little details like the lotus flower story among the town events.

Looking forward to more
Nadja
July 7th, 2009 at 10:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it.^^
Nadja
July 6th, 2009 at 02:17 PM
I forgot to mention this in the description, but this is entirely written as a travelers guide so it is made to have the area look glorified and extra awesome to any and everybody that read it. The mayor assisted in a bit of motivation-by-cash for the writer.
weaver
December 28th, 2010 at 01:31 AM
Exellent work, it reads like an actual brochure for a magic land ! I reminds me of Volo's guide to the Realms. It has that kind of flavor to it. The only part that I have a minor complaint about is the 'pain makers', it's sorta vague, I can assume the meanings, but the context could use some tiny clarification. ^^
Nadja
December 28th, 2010 at 01:38 AM
Typo there... It should be "Paint makers" not "pain makers"

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0