Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Origin of Dayereth - Chapter 1 - Imprisonment (7.7 KB) Download
Author: Noname206 (Uploaded by Noname206)
Date Added: January 24th, 2011
Downloads: 36
Grade: Not Rated
Description
The story begins with a young rogue, Dayereth, captured by the authorities, for this elven boy has committed a grievous crime. Luckily for him, his captor's true target is the mastermind pulling his strings. Unluckily for him, they need his bosses name, and he's not willing to give it to them. Maybe a good hard spanking will persuade him to feel differently...

M/m spank in this one; part two has F/m spank

This is my first spanking fiction I've ever written. Its actually an adaptation of another story I've been inspired to write. Sorry it isn't that long but combining the next part with it would have made it really long. Will upload part two immediately. If you like the story please let me know! thank you <3
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
iconoclast
February 4th, 2011 at 03:47 PM
You've created an intriguing character in Dayereth. Clearly there is more to him than meets the eye and I'm interested to find out what it is. A good literary hook is hard to find, especially among new writers, so this is really promising. A little more description of the setting - and of his captors - would make the story more complete. Nothing long winded or drawn out, mind you. A few well crafted sentences about each would make all the difference in the world.

I hope to see more from you.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0