Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Mission To Save The Mutieverse. (115.0 KB) Download
Author: Lionheart750 (Uploaded by Lionheart750)
Date Added: April 23rd, 2020
Downloads: 56
Grade: B+
Description
A girl by the name of Naomi "Vixen" Miller, made a big mistake. A mistake that could quite possibly be the end of the entire Multiverse. Now it is up to her and 20 of the strongest female fighter's she could possible get from across the Multiverse. This is last chance to beat her greatest enemy.

Episode 1: I Need Your Help.
20 girls from different universes wake up aboard a ship, some are benders, one comes from a world with devil fruits, other a world filled with magic, a former jedi and Sith as well as many others.
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
tigerclay750
April 25th, 2020 at 07:43 AM
Ok good to see you back and writing after what 2 years maybe. So I like the first chapter, I like the interactions of some characters i am really curious to see who 18 gets along with since she is kinda of the old girl out. I think putting Azula and Katara in the ship area would end in a massive fight, so I kinda wanna see that rematch. I hope Wendy and sofia become friends cause I think they are a lot a like please give me Karai and Talia cause the daughter of shedder and the daught of ra al ghul would be amazing. I would give it a higher grade if there was a bit more backstory into this Carolina and this first felt a bit rushed. But other than that you are still a good writer and I hope this doesn't fall off.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0