Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Category Description Files
A Tail of Two Tails A Tail of Two Tails, fiction by Goombasa 15
Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell Chronicals of Susan Waterflower Bell by Suebell 21
Fireball's Spring Contest 2013 Entries for Fireball's Spring Contest based on the following picture and premise: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=27994 15
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good by starblaz 9
Inner Demon A Death Note spanking fiction by ChisaiiHana. (warning: may contain sex scenes) 12
Mancers Mancers - Spanking fiction by Lawrence 10
Prince's Punishment Prince's Punishment fiction by Goombasa 5
Red Love Red Love fiction by Goombasa and XiaolinLilith 5
Red Tops, Red Bottoms Red Tops, Red Bottoms fiction by Kalushan 11
Secrets of Love Contest 2012 Enteries for the Contest ❤Secrets of Love❤ contest to be posted here. 5
Somerset Adventures The Somerset Adventures by Suebell 7
Sonic the Hedgehog Adventures by Davis, featuring Sonic & friends that end up in hot situations! 9

Download File Date Downloads Comments
Downloads  TWISM CH~2 : Okay yeah I know chapter one was a bit dry but I hope you guys can like chapter two~ Red gets caught ... [more] (35.0 KB) May 25th, 2008 23 0
Downloads  Tia's day (1) : This is not related to Shadowsong's story. Tia is a normal girl liveing with her adoptive mother. ... [more] (13.6 KB) May 18th, 2008 128 4
Downloads  Tia's first spanking : (Tia from Zatch Bell) Megumi's work take's her and Tia to any number of places. This includs the U ... [more] (16.8 KB) May 18th, 2008 251 4
Downloads  Prepare for Trouble, Jessie : Follows the Pokemon episode, Bad to the Bone. This is what happens after Team Rocket is blasted off ... [more] (12.7 KB) May 16th, 2008 269 1
Downloads  The Memo (an FMA fiction) : . (52.5 KB) May 9th, 2008 107 2
Downloads  Negima: 2nd childhood part 2 : We rejoin Negi, His sister and Asuna, this is the 2nd part of eather 3 or 4. this is also the first ... [more] (11.3 KB) May 4th, 2008 114 0
Downloads  Pint-Sized Engineer - 02 - New Beginnings : Part two in my Rejuve series. (45.3 KB) May 2nd, 2008 90 4
Downloads  Love for a demon : Hey guys, so my whole "avoid Mina in trouble" thing is making me work on other things alot more, inc ... [more] (4.6 KB) May 2nd, 2008 57 2
Downloads  Amaranth and Nightshade Chapter 1 : The beginning of a fantastic tale of magic and swordsmanship, and the repercussions faced by those w ... [more] (31.6 KB) April 28th, 2008 94 5
Downloads  Kiba spanked : Kiba's been acting like an ass all day. Maybe Akamaru can change his attitude. (5.2 KB) April 25th, 2008 82 1
Downloads  Ah! No Drinking and Driving! : Semi consensual f/f spanking fic between Belldandy and Megumi. (56.5 KB) April 24th, 2008 181 1
Downloads  Princess Peritt's Punishment: Part Three : .In which Princess Peritt, a now well spanked elven brat discovers that perhaps she isn't quite as d ... [more] (40.0 KB) April 15th, 2008 205 6
Downloads  Princess Peritt's Punishment: Part Two : .The continuing story of spoilt elven Princess Peritt, and her punishments at the hands of Count Chr ... [more] (40.0 KB) April 14th, 2008 216 1
Downloads  Axl gets a spanking. : This is a short about Mega Man X and his young companion Axl. M/m spanking. (27.0 KB) April 10th, 2008 70 1
Downloads  Princess Peritt's Punishment: Part One : .The story of spoilt elven princess Peritt and the punishment she receives from Count Chriekel Bvarv ... [more] (38.5 KB) April 6th, 2008 359 5
Downloads  Negima: 2nd childhood part 1 : This is the offical first part of a story set me and my frend are makeing. Basic summary: Negi is ... [more] (16.9 KB) April 6th, 2008 121 1
Downloads  Azure Island Chapter III : Chapter III - the conclusion. Like many stories, the title has no significance to the content anymor ... [more] (103.4 KB) April 1st, 2008 117 3
Downloads  A critic's hard hand : Another fresh bit. Sandy is visitingher famous uncle Anton Ego. And he's not only a hard critic but ... [more] (6.2 KB) March 31st, 2008 97 2
Downloads  Rataspank : I started some new little sories. That one here is about my current crush: ratatouille but including ... [more] (5.9 KB) March 31st, 2008 63 2
Downloads  TWISM : Here is the first chapter in a book I have started to write. I will be adding chapters and all. This ... [more] (32.5 KB) March 29th, 2008 73 0

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0