Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: (10) A Family Feud - Part 3 (54.0 KB) Download
Author: BehindtheMask (Uploaded by BehindtheMask)
Date Added: July 15th, 2014
Downloads: 67
Grade: A+
Description
After escaping her sister's clutches Scarlet is out to make Jenna sorry for her actions. But is she merely motivated by revenge or is she after something more? And will Jenna allow Scarlet to obtain the resolution she craves?

A Family Feud - Part 3 is is the tenth and final story in my Adventures of Rosaline series. A new series will begin as soon as I have some ideas for it. A big thank you to everyone who everyone who has read my stories, I hope you have all enjoyed it as much as I have.

If you haven't read my other stories and would like to, here are some links.

01 A Night With Scarlet
02 The Naked Truth
03 The Thief and The Lovers
04 A Birthday Surprise
05 The Moonlight Ceremony
06 Three's a Crowd
07 A Mother's Love
08 A Family Feud - Part 1
09 A Family Feud - Part 2

As always I would love to hear what you think, be it praise, critisism or general comments. Thanks again to everyone who's enjoyed my work, I hope to be submitting more soon!
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
kager
July 18th, 2014 at 10:16 AM
END?! The end of the adventures of Rosalie and Scarlet? How can you be so cruel to let such a wonderfull serie end? (Not that I can anything do about it, it is your decision).

Or am I mistaken? Is the next serie also about Rosalie and Scarlet? But if not will it be just as great as this one?
BehindtheMask
July 18th, 2014 at 04:35 PM
I am happy to say that Rosaline and Scarlet will be back in a second series, I just need some time to plan it out before I start. In the mean time I'll probably be writing some stand alone stories.

Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you've enjoyed it so much!
greyrain
July 21st, 2014 at 08:38 AM
I liked that. Not trying to spoil anything, but I especially like how things with Scarlet's sister ended. It felt right for how you set up their conflict. Something like that wouldn't be resolved so easy, but it was a good try on Scarlet's part. Enjoy your break, you've earned it.
BehindtheMask
July 23rd, 2014 at 12:36 AM
@greyrain: Thanks for the comment! It's good to hear you say that as the resolution was something I rewrote more than once trying to get it right. I'm glad you think it worked!
CM_Zero
September 4th, 2014 at 05:39 PM
The grand final is pretty grand indeed.
Though the resolution of the main conflict is rather open, the way things play out make sense.
Also, no less than six severly switched bottoms in one chapter is quite something ^^
I'm a little sad though that a certain spicy root never found its way into a deserving posterior, like it was mentioned several times.

To summarize my opinion, I think this is a great series. I enjoyed reading the chapters very much and both main characters and their relationship were very lovable and great to watch/read about.
I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future and maybe see where their journey will take Scarlet and Rosaline.
BehindtheMask
September 7th, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Thanks CM! I've enjoyed reading your comments over the other chapters, it's given me somewhat of a time-lapsed, outside view of the series and direction.

Anyways! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm keen to get started with some new stories so hopefully my lovely lovers will make a return soon.

And yes... the root... I feel I missed a trick there now you mention it. It's story is definately not over... it's terrible shadow will be looming over unfortunate bottoms for some time to come...

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0