Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Downloads > Spanking Fiction

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
You do not have permission to download files
File Name: Kuja's Adventures in Dissidia - Chapter I (26.9 KB) Download
Author: Ashley (Uploaded by Ashley)
Date Added: January 7th, 2014
Downloads: 59
Grade: A+
Description
Kuja is the youngest warrior summoned by the god Chaos, and it's canon that the other villains are not nice to him because of it. I decided to write about a bratty Kuja getting into some trouble, because 1) there is NOT ENOUGH KUJA ON THE INTERNET! and 2) I do love me some spankins. So, I hope you enjoy! I might like to continue this series. What do you guys think? Want to see more Kuja shenanigans? Maybe some other characters? Let me know in the comments!
You do not have permission to download files

Comments
Sue Bell
January 7th, 2014 at 12:41 AM
I had the privilege of being allowed to view this story before it was official uploaded. Each word seemed tailored to fit the actions going on within the story, each action seemed to fit the character. And above all it taught me that I need to fine tune my craft. AOTK has been blessed with another fine writer, to carry on the proud traditions started by Leo, and the others.

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin

Total page views: , page views today: 0