Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archive

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Shoutbox Archive
September 10th, 2023 08:30 PM SryMoon
how even i am here
September 10th, 2023 08:30 PM SryMoon
is brutal
September 7th, 2023 01:30 PM theredbarn
Got a new Helluvaboss pic uploaded for the new episode that might be coming this weakend! :>
August 30th, 2023 02:46 PM Fulgur
After a long pause, I have uploaded a new story!
August 7th, 2023 06:55 PM Fenrir13
You mentioned something about other spanking rpg sites?
August 2nd, 2023 04:00 AM Akuma
@monkeytoster: other sites that are part of our network include yaoiai.com (which is pretty much abandoned), and diaperedanime.com . We also host thehandprints.com which has been around since the mid 90s. We used to also host furryai.com but it became a mess and we had to shut it down.
August 2nd, 2023 01:07 AM monkeytoster
Hey, I know that this is one of apparently a bunch of different anime picture sites. Does anyone know a good way of searching for these other sites? Or just knowing the sites? I'm just curious and I haven't been able to find anything aside from this site and animeai.com
August 1st, 2023 05:57 PM RobM
@maruf, You know why, DIMAN. It's because your images contained self-harm, abuse and suicide ideation (as do your posts) in the past. You already ragequit this site once and now you've come back with a new name and the same images. The answer is no. There's a plenty of other sites that'll take your stuff, please consider yourself invited to go there and stop trying to drum up drama here. I sincerely hope you enjoy posting to another site, but not here. Any further attempt to create public drama in the shoutbox will be removed. This is not your first or only account on the site so please stop pretending to be an innocent, ignorant victim. Move along with your life rather than trying to re-fight battles from 2018.
August 1st, 2023 02:56 PM maruf
The simplest question is why my drawings were banned, withdrawn for viewing by other forum participants..I am open to communication, name the reasons, it will be honest on your part.
August 1st, 2023 02:44 PM maruf
I want to hear the answer why my drawings can't be published on this forum..A reasonable answer, simple and understandable for me and other forum participants))There is a reason not to publish my drawings, and what is the problem with this, you can answer honestly.In turn, I will also be frank with you.We are all simple ordinary people, and we want to hear simple answers...

Statistics
Total shouts posted: 9,343
Shouts in past 24 hours: 1
Your shouts: 0
Top 10 Shouters
RobM 428
greyrain 395
Stoner 355
Circe 290
Terra 288
shadowsong2b 235
Komuro 166