Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archive

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Shoutbox Archive
November 21st, 2012 05:29 PM imported_Y2s
How do I view my favorites
November 21st, 2012 12:37 PM thingywhat
Puppy!: Yes, one of the major things that increases pagerank is how many external links point here, as well as the quantity of internally cached pages. So large websties that have many pages linking to them will generally get highest priority.
November 21st, 2012 11:34 AM PartyMecha
I'm kinda disappointed by the lack of spanking fanfiction. I searched "Evangelion", and got only 2 results. I expected a lot more of that, but apparently original spanking stories are more popular around that website.
November 21st, 2012 01:40 AM Stoner
well searching us through google does help the stats but they do take other things into account as well
November 21st, 2012 01:26 AM Puppy!
So to help with this, should people stop typing in the web address to come here, and instead google it so that they can click the link on google and help the stats?
November 20th, 2012 09:04 AM RobM
Probably another two months or so. Obviously the more people that type in "Anime Spanking" and click on our site, the better Google will like us. Once we get back to ~120,000 pagerank that should also count in our favour with the various search-engines, at the moment we're back to ~250,000 (thats up from 1,000,000 when the site was down). Currently Google is also only listing our Homepage. Again, as the siterank goes up it'll start indexing the rest of the site (especially the galleries and downloads) too
November 20th, 2012 02:06 AM thingywhat
Awesomesauce! I wonder how fast it will regain it's position?
November 19th, 2012 06:57 PM RobM
Whee, our site-stats are returning. We're now only halfway down page2 on google for 'Anime Spanking' (We used to be top result and of course, that was the #1 way we got members and traffic)! So its rebuilding again!
November 19th, 2012 01:43 AM thingywhat
On an unrelated note, this is like the best thing ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI
November 18th, 2012 11:17 PM Izumi
it's Ouran High School Host Club *shouted*

Statistics
Total shouts posted: 9,179
Shouts in past 24 hours: 0
Your shouts: 0
Top 10 Shouters
RobM 419
greyrain 395
Stoner 350
Circe 290
Terra 288