Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archive

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Shoutbox Archive
November 8th, 2012 10:05 PM Dr. Weird
Remember Terry Pratchett's advice, using more than three punctuation marks in a row is a sure sign of a deranged mind.
November 8th, 2012 10:04 PM Dr. Weird
Hey guys? Adding a million exclamation marks or gigantic URLs in your comments fucks up the formatting on the front page. Use alt-text for links instead.
November 7th, 2012 10:45 PM RobM
@Greyrain; And at only 3,500% interest per day its a snip! Tbh, you'd get a better rate if you tried to borrow from the Kray twins - but when you're a highly vulnerable credit-risk even they probably have better sense~ AND I doubt they'd want to be associated with any politicians... I mean, they had standards after all~
November 7th, 2012 10:37 PM RobM
@Mikaedi; This isn't a political site - and from your posting you appear to have the historical, diplomatic and socio-political knowledge of a hegemonic grapefruit, I'd leave it to others when this sort of discussion comes up or you can take it to another site where you can be corrected by someone at leisure.. Again I'd like to remind you that using ALL CAPS at the start, during or end of your rather debatable and narrow subjective views doesn't make them facts. Also, I gave zero grounds to doubt my beliefs in america - stop projecting onto me please, I'm not a simple person to sum up ^^
November 7th, 2012 10:10 PM Stoner
that being said, if lm remembering history correctly without the brits america wouldnt be the country it is now (that being said there are many other factors in there as well)
November 7th, 2012 02:38 PM greyrain
TEN MINUTES!?! Now we're talkin'!
November 7th, 2012 09:07 AM RobM
@Zae; Without wishing to get into political reasons how and why... More money was both raised and spent for Obama in the presidential campaign. So the reverse is probably true (leaving aside the state-level investment that runs into billions). Might be more accurate to joke 'If he'd only gone to Wonga.com he could have gotten a short-term personal loan of another $200m direct to his account in only TEN MINUTES!'
November 7th, 2012 06:42 AM zae
I just wanted to make my Mastercard joke
November 7th, 2012 05:54 AM Madcat
Election result announcements are a bit premature, though, as there are many thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of absentee votes yet to count
November 7th, 2012 05:34 AM zae
Congratulations America. Sorry Mittens, there are some things money can't buy. (For everything else, there's Mastercard)

Statistics
Total shouts posted: 9,179
Shouts in past 24 hours: 0
Your shouts: 0
Top 10 Shouters
RobM 419
greyrain 395
Stoner 350
Circe 290
Terra 288
shadowsong2b 232
Komuro 165