Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archive

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Shoutbox Archive
January 12th, 2024 08:33 AM Hrtofdrkns
shadowsong2b: Add in all the people who leave us rambling essays about how we will rue the day we crossed them and this site would be fully self-sufficient.
January 12th, 2024 06:02 AM shadowsong2b
okay, we need to set up a way to earn like a dollar in bitcoin for all these brain donors who make an account here, blatantly break the rules, get banned. Make another account, moan about how they were banned, get banned again and repeat the process. Because that would be a lot of money.
January 11th, 2024 01:30 AM LeoSP
Apology before I get banned again, and prob will. I have a bit of a drinking problem and some stuff i said here kind of went off the rails into personal insults to admins for trying to keep the site safe. I took it a little personally. For the record, yes, I did call out admin and say stuff I regret and am quite ashamed of it. In defence, I just posted a few messages in the shoutbox and I did not try to repost or reupload any images. I will not be a bother again and I apologise.
January 10th, 2024 07:00 PM Jqw
How was everyone’s new year?
January 10th, 2024 05:41 AM shadowsong2b
I'm not a guy who overthinks spanking art, But anything too... anatomically correct is really the only issue I have with some of the AI stuff. But that's just me.
January 7th, 2024 12:55 AM Fenrir13
Good point, I definately prefer "safer" stuff
January 6th, 2024 09:53 PM Poesdaughter
Personally, I appreciate all the work you do to keep those sorts of images off this site. I don't want to see anything that looks so close to real that it might be.
January 6th, 2024 07:25 PM RobM
Imagine being this mad. I do so tire of logging in and seeing someone who's already been repeat banned screaming in the shoutbox. I don't know who you are. Whatever your art was it got removed so quicky I didn't even see it. With all respect there are thousands of other sites on the internet if, as you claim, your art has such universal appeal and acceptability, why don't you go to one of them? Why spent your precious time on this Earth creating new accounts so you can come here and yell at a stranger?
January 6th, 2024 08:41 AM goony
Actuallt you know what, I think Akuma might be a real child's name.
January 6th, 2024 07:52 AM goony
Does Akuma even know the context of a photoshp filter? What does that even do, photoshop requied to be installed on somebody's device? What is this magical photoshop filter that can turn the accused child abuse collection into art?

Statistics
Total shouts posted: 9,342
Shouts in past 24 hours: 0
Your shouts: 0
Top 10 Shouters
RobM 428
greyrain 395
Stoner 355
Circe 290
Terra 288
shadowsong2b 235
Komuro 166