Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archive

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Shoutbox Archive
September 21st, 2013 08:19 AM Leonid
Outrageous! I demand to be able to complain about wine whenever I want to without being mocked! I´m a gentleman, you know XDDDD
September 21st, 2013 08:18 AM Akuma
@Acobrate: wine, complain, wine complain. I updated the damn time on the servers :-p
September 21st, 2013 06:51 AM guarnerius5
Nugget4spanking
September 21st, 2013 03:41 AM Acobrate
Has anybody noticed that server time is ten minutes behind? O:
September 20th, 2013 04:44 AM Lovetap Lion
*searches in the box* "Why can't there be more fufilled requests in the galley, like, seriously." OH WAIT weren't supposed to see dat..
September 17th, 2013 08:50 PM LagunaBlue
Only three weeks into my second year of college and I'm already losing motivation! Dx Sigh..lazy problems..
September 16th, 2013 05:45 PM RobM
For the fifth day in a row I find myself dealing with requests in gallery comments. Consider this my global announcement; I will start handing out temporary exclusions from the site now for repeat offenders (Or for those who've been here long enough to know site rules without having to be told) in the next month for making outright requests or leading suggestions in gallery comments. It is HIGHLY disrespectful to the artists to ignore what has been drawn and instead talk about what they should have drawn instead and is regularly highlighted by artists as their number one annoyance. Please do NOT do it.
September 16th, 2013 12:21 PM DewAfterDark
Curious.Was considering to introduce a certain character to AnimeOTK for some time but never actually did.Should I finally do so?
September 15th, 2013 10:49 PM KingCrowley
all being well, and considering it's mail, it'll probably take A LOT longer XD lol the mail service here is so bad.
September 15th, 2013 06:41 PM greyrain
I'm sending the sun through the mail. It should arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Statistics
Total shouts posted: 9,343
Shouts in past 24 hours: 0
Your shouts: 0
Top 10 Shouters
RobM 428
greyrain 395
Stoner 355
Circe 290
Terra 288
shadowsong2b 235
Komuro 166