Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archive

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Shoutbox Archive
December 3rd, 2012 11:53 AM Stoner
last check l thought we were using xcache which is hooked into vb but restarting http does work
December 3rd, 2012 04:17 AM lilly45
any good stepmom stoies?
December 2nd, 2012 08:10 PM Circe
WB dabillmann ! How ya been, hon ? ^^
December 2nd, 2012 07:58 PM Akuma
You sure stoner? I was under the impression it was a vbb based cache, not an apache one...
December 2nd, 2012 07:52 PM dabillmann
Helloooooo AOTK. It has been a long time, and I hope yo uare all doing well.
December 2nd, 2012 12:35 PM Stoner
lol, there is a quick way to update the cache akuma, just restart httpd
December 2nd, 2012 10:03 AM WedgeMaster
It's been a while since I was here, I guess I'm still not allowed in the chats.
December 1st, 2012 06:38 AM Akuma
I've fixed it so it now allows guests to view download file's information and categories and all (I think), but not actually download the files. Will take a bit, as usual, for the damn forum to fix the cached settings it seems
December 1st, 2012 02:22 AM Akane5679
yo
November 30th, 2012 10:56 PM RobM
Its not that we don't allow it, its that they can't access it without an account whether we want to or not, you need tickets and stuff or you just get error messages (maybe its just something that happens to spiders?). We could definately do a lot more to aid ourselves in that regard. Our sitemaps are, to my understanding, about two years or more out of date and obselete, our robots script was MIA last I looked and thats more than the other sites in the network have... We could definately aid our 8-legged cyberfriends with some juicier flies~

Statistics
Total shouts posted: 9,343
Shouts in past 24 hours: 0
Your shouts: 0
Top 10 Shouters
RobM 428
greyrain 395
Stoner 355
Circe 290
Terra 288
shadowsong2b 235
Komuro 166