Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Discord Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Archive

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Shoutbox Archive
June 14th, 2017 05:00 AM waynethepain
Hdllo World!
June 13th, 2017 08:26 PM RobM
Wow, these things come in threes. New reminder: When someone who is banned confesses to being banend and gives you a BS sob-story about how they've been treated... file it along with the nigerian princes and winning lottery eMails and report it... please don't support and endorse the crazy fucker, try to help hide him on the site and then follow him back to his shitty website. All that happens is that you end up in the same boat - he's a banned rule-breaker, he has nothing to lose... YOU DO. Report rule-breakers and ban-evaders, it keeps the site and community safe.
June 12th, 2017 11:46 PM RobM
A note to people who register accounts and instantly drop links to their Patreon on the forum. The Spamfilter WILL stop you and we WON'T be approving the posts. -__-
June 12th, 2017 01:18 PM Circe
Virtual paddles, that's the ticket RobM. If only.... X3
June 12th, 2017 12:57 PM milf
Hmm 3 Strikes rule time?
June 12th, 2017 12:44 AM lonewolf86
They need a spanking to go along with their temp ban I guess.
June 12th, 2017 12:12 AM RobM
Sometimes people really baffle me. I removed an image earlier for being rule-breaking, then get a mildly snitty message from the uploader asking me where it is causing me to go to their profile to reply. Once I'm there I see a WALL of my previous warnings for uploading rule-breaking images, temporary exclusions and that I previously banned them from uploading upon pain of more temporary exclusions from the site. Wha-- Why does someone deliberately go out of their way to draw attention to themselves and draw attention to the fact they've repeatedly broken rules when they've gotten away with it? Why continue to upload images when you've been banned from it - especially when it's the same rubbish they've specifically received temp bans for in the past? Some people just aren't normal.
June 11th, 2017 05:19 PM Fenrir13
He was a legend and is going to be missed...
June 11th, 2017 03:17 AM charles wilbourn
I'm sorry Adam West passed away.
June 10th, 2017 07:19 PM greyrain
that kinda ruined my day

Statistics
Total shouts posted: 8,988
Shouts in past 24 hours: 0
Your shouts: 0
Top 10 Shouters
RobM 403
greyrain 395
Stoner 344