AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anime OTK News (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Help Support Us! (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31407)

Ai December 5th, 2017 01:58 PM

Help Support Us!

Patreon will not allow this site and will therefore no longer be advertised on or associated with AnimeOTK.

NOTE: Artists and content creators are still free to post their own patreon links (at their own risk of course). AnimeOTK.com will not however be supported directly by patreon.

Izumi December 5th, 2017 04:06 PM

I just pledged $10 a month,how long until I get the code to give Stoner so I am VIP?

charles wilbourn December 5th, 2017 04:18 PM

Ai

Please tell me how much money I will need to donate / pledge to become a VIP Donater. Is this a monthly donation, or is it a "Whenever I Can Afford It" matter. Please understand that I am on a fixed income (Social SEcurity--Disability), and at this point I don't know just how much I can send. Also, please understand that my credit card can't at this time operate through automatic withdrawls from my account due to several scams that I have been lured into during the past two years. I have had to get two new cards from my bank; most recently this "Magazine Subscription compant" has tried to yank %30. out of my account for the next year, which is far, far more than I can afford. So, you can see the first part of my dilemma. This is a "signed and sealed" agreement with my bank.

Secondly, about three times paypal has rejected out of hand any attempt I have made to purchasee commissions or whatever everytime I have tried to use it. It has gotten to the point to where my computer can no longer access it, obviously because it has shut its doors to me or any modest attempt to use my credit card; now of course this arrangement is impossible.

In view of the fact that I have a very limited income, so low in fact that the Government and my insurance company have ruled that my income has been declared below the income that is an acceptable income for the average American needs to live securely and comfortably, and both of them have assisted me, for example my insurance company paying any co-pay for all of my medications, all of which are vital to my well being, and especially psychological well being.

I have been able now and then to commission a fine artist for me by means of a check, and really this is the only way, right now, by which I can make any long distance financial obligations. My artist can verify that all of my checks re valid, and has never complained about the arrangement. I am very discrete in the arrangements of all of my arrangements wit the artist. . . . . So, in lieu of paypal or other use of my credit card, or the necessity of opening a new credit card acount which they accept with a minimum $35. base in the account--is there any way I can send a check to this site?

Animeotk.com has been by far my most important contact on my laptop. I have been the author of a number of stories here and am in the process of writing others, am involved in several RPs, and correspond with important friends about future stories and artistic ideas. . . . I really want to become a VIP donater, but the only way I can do it is by check, and that not necessarily on a monthly basis--certainly not a commitment of a hundred dollars a month.

Anyway, when you can, please contact me. It is my hope that you will understand, first, my financial straights, and secondly the only manner in which I can donate money, in addition to how much I need to send to become a VIP donater, and just how often I need to make donations on a regular basis.

Wishing you and our site's future success, as well as my personal congratulations on your up coming matter.
charles wilbourn

Izumi December 5th, 2017 04:55 PM

The goal has been reached! But people can still donate if they can

D_T December 5th, 2017 05:54 PM

How about removing the sister sites? Then the donate amount is not that big...I think the core is the main aotk page and this is what should be keep alive.

gutterpupper December 5th, 2017 06:20 PM

Question: How much is it to run AOTK on it's own?

cipherlover December 5th, 2017 06:29 PM

Is there a bitcoin address I donate to?

Izumi December 5th, 2017 06:36 PM

I think it is only through Patreon

lonewolf86 December 5th, 2017 07:07 PM

To those wondering about just running AOTK and leaving the others to die, the price won't be that much less at all. Correct me if I'm wrong but they are all run from the same server. The additional fee is for keeping the domain names which isn't very much.

gutterpupper December 5th, 2017 07:23 PM

@lonewolf86 But the other sites will take up resources/bandwidth/space etc Some of those resources may inflate the bill.