AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Big Sisters need spankings too (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2561)

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 07:16 AM

Big Sisters need spankings too

17 year old Amy paced around the living room, frowning, her older sister Helen had been out until 1:00 in the morning near constantly for the last few days...it was starting to worry her.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 07:39 AM

helen

"Honey, I'm home!" Helen whispered, then giggled as she tripped over the welcome mat as she came through the back door. Her red high heels were in her hands and her clothes reaked of cigarett smoke.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 07:41 AM

Amy sighed at raised and raised an eyebrow at her nineteen year old sister "This is getting really annoying, you know?" she sighed.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 07:47 AM

poor amy

"don't be such a ninny Amy! Just because your too young to go out, doesn't mean that I shouldn't. You'll grow up some day." Helen picked herself up and threw her shoes into the corner of the living room before heading to the kitchen. "I've got the worst head ache. Do you know where the asprin is?"

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 07:49 AM

Amy grumbles "In the cupboard...In the mean time, I'm going to bed..." she turned and began to head up the stairs, mumbling to herself, she had a plan for the next morning...

southernlady January 14th, 2008 07:59 AM

good night

"good night! sleep tight!" Helen saluted her younger sister, all in good fun. After slamming down two asprin Helen went to her room, stripped of her party clothes, put on a night shirt, and fell into bed. Asleep before her head hit the pillows, Helen dreamed of James Roderick, the hottie from the club that had bought the dequila and smokes for everyone.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:00 AM

Amy awoke early in the morning to birds swinging, the somewhat Gothy girl yawned and got up, going downstairs still in her pajamas, dizzily.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:05 AM

"somebody make the sun go away!" Helen whined, slightly hungover from her night of partying. With her eyes still shut she made her way out of bed, down the hall, and to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and asprin.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:07 AM

Amy smirked and giggled a bit, but decided it was time to get down to her plan, "You know, since mom and dad went on vacation you've been being kinda mean and...a little bit irresponsible."

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:12 AM

Helen grimaced. It was making noise, as it usually did. Helen took a sip of coffee from her Hello Kitty mug, gargled it around in her mouth, and swallowed it before answering. "I'm bigger than you are runt. It's my job." Opening her eyes finally, Helen blew Amy a kiss. "You'll get used to it someday."