AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Big Sisters need spankings too (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2561)

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 10:11 AM

Amy yawned, got dressed in her nice baggy jeans and Hottopic T-Shirt (which even she thought was kind of cheesy), went for a nice walk, came back, and laid down on the couch, where she fell asleep...

(Man, fun ^_^)

southernlady January 14th, 2008 10:22 AM

"Time to test the waters." Helen slowly sat on the edge of her bed. "wooo!" She exclamed, happy she could sit on her rear end again. " I've always been a fast healer. That belt left some pretty nasty welts though. Well, Amy did always say 'what goes around comes around!' and boy is it about to come around big time!" Helen stood up, pulled on a pair of soft silk panties, ah, they were nice and cool against the welts the belt had left. "Better stick with a very loose pair of pants." Helen put on a pair of old navy sweats and an Abercrombe and Fitch T-shirt. "now, where is that sarority paddle?"

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 10:24 AM

Amy yawned and stretched, still sleeping on the bed, mumbling to herself about how Excel was trying to eat her.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 10:32 AM

"Hmm, what else could I use? Paddle, hair brush, hand,....oh yeah. There are some "switches" in the yard. Grandma always used to threaten to use one of those." Helen went outside and broke of a switch from the weaping willow tree. Striping it of it's leaves while she came into the house, everything was ready! Helen carried everything to her little sisters room. Without Amy noticing, Helen slipped the paddle under the bed and the switch on the floor where it was easily grabable then carefully sat on the edge of Amy's bed. "Amy, darling, it's time to wake up."

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 10:33 AM

Amy yawned and rolled over "Yes big sis?" she smiled.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 10:39 AM

"I wanted to thank you, for ....punishing me. I suppose that I really did need it. I was out of control. While you were sleeping I went out and got you something! It fell on the floor though, and it hurts my bottom too much to get it. Will you pick it up for me?"

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 10:41 AM

"Sure thing ^_^" she bent over, top of her buttcrack showing slightly and fished around trying to find it, when she fond it, she froze "Umm...Helen..."

southernlady January 14th, 2008 10:45 AM

"gotcha!" Her strength having returned Helen pulled Amy the rest of the way out of the bed and over her lap. "You know what they say about crack don't you? it kills!" Helen pulled the switch out of her sisters hand and brought it down hard across her sisters backside.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 10:46 AM

Amy yelped and tried to stand "No, please!"

southernlady January 14th, 2008 10:51 AM

"payback is a b*(&^ch little sister. I'm doing this because I love you." Helen brought the switch down again. "You know Amy, I believe that I should show you the same curtesy you showed me. Pants down and hand first!"