AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anime OTK News (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   It's AnimeOTK's tenth Birthday this month (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29456)

Salazar Hotel March 28th, 2017 09:32 PM

Welp I'm late...been here foooooor what *checks time* 3 years...exactly 3 years of age for me caaaaaaaaause tis my b-day on the day aotk was born.....damn having your b-day on the same day a spanking site was born-just day not year-that's...pretty impressive. I remember being shown to this site to a bud of mine...his name was veggie ( mastervegeta) and well I didn't think I'd fit in honestly.

I've had my up's and down's on this site,sometimes leaving for like months then returning here to see new art and rps,and stuff like that. But I feel like I have to say I hope we have another good 90 years to this site...yes ninety years,so when I'm old and wrinkly I can say to my kids,"hey kids,you wanna know what i celebrate that's NOT my birthday...this site!",they'll look in horror or blush XDD fun stuff will happen.

but i do hope this site keeps up for 90 more years,cause damn.....this sites ggoooooooooood ^^

mastervegeta March 31st, 2017 08:41 PM

Now I was shocked,cause if AOTK was launched in March 2007...it means I joined the site on the exact month it was launched! O_O I knew I've been a member for a while,but never thought I was among the members from AOTK's very begginings!

So,whered do I begin? I originally joined in just to watch the spanking pics,the ones that had here had characters and situations you simply couldn't find anywhere else on the web. I like many animes,but I was really into DBZ at the time,and as all usernames I tried were already being used,I decided to put one I knew no one would ever think on- mastervegeta! I always used this one ever since 2007.Shocking,huh?

After some time as a lurker I tried my first rp here at July,more like a curiosity,and to have something to do. TBH I sucked as an rps back them,I even used someone else's character for the first and last time in my life. ^_^;

That's why even though that RP is still here I don't like looking at it,I remember how bad I used to be at the rp thing,lol.

Though I kept rping,and became better at it. I met a lot of my friends like my now online brother Ritsuko,Sardonyx,Kager,Tiger,Crash Bash,Jac the Dragons,Nerdking,Nelson and many others here.

I treasure all of my friends,so I don't ever remove a friend from my friend list even if they leave the site or manage to get themselves perma banned for some reason. ^_^

I remember I liked rping so much,that before I knew it I not only got the Roleplayer title,but I even became the Top Poster without knowing it,I actually only noticed I was Top Poster when people began congratulating me for it! ^_^

Ever since the beggining,ever since my first rp here,I already used Rodrigo as my OC. As I can't draw if my life depended on it, Rodrigo spent a long time relatively obscure among the many OCs of the site,only known by those who had rp with me. In fact, despite the OC Rodrigo coming with me on the site in 2007, it was only in 2015 that someone on Brasil drew Rodrigo for me and I could finnaly show what he looked like to the rest of AOTK! ^_^ Since them he appeared in many spanking pics like so many ocs here. Hope you guys like him! ^_^

Here are two reveals about him- First, Rodrigo isn't one character that is a Ninja Samurai Saiyan Saint Robot,lol. It is like the multiverse theory-every rp with Rodrigo is a different universe,with different versions of the same person. Kinda like what Marvel and DC loves to do,lol.

And second and something few if any knew untill my big reveal right now...Rodrigo is based on a younger version of myself! That's right,my real name is Rodrigo,same as the OC. ^_^ I made the OC based on a younger version of myself so that I feel as if I was inside the story,enabling me to put my heart on it. It's the same reason I always name the character after me when videogames let you name the main character. ^_^

Anyway, there was then the huge AOTK crash. Some users here might remember it.It stayed down for years! Or at least felt like years to me!

At this time I found out in Deviantart about Reks site,naughtycorner. I spent a long time there! I remember fondly some of the rps I had there,and I even wrote stories there (currently my spanking story career continue on deviantart).

It was one of the best spanking sites I ever joine,but AOTK was my first home-when I heard it returned,I was overjoyed! I soon came back here,though I alternated between my rps on AOTK and Naughty Corner untill Naughty Corner went under. A pity,too,I liked it a lot.Good work,Reks!

I was a member of other spanking sites too over the year,such as Shoujo OTK. I even joined AOTK V2 during the time AOTK went under,but I found it wasn't the same thing as the original one.

And thus,here I am! Ten long years! ^_^ I'm glad to stay on the site I called home,and I know AOTK will stay for us for long more years! ^_^

michaelotk April 18th, 2017 01:04 PM

How do you view the replies? It says "42 replies," but it's not clickable. Of course, I realize as I type this I'll probably never see the answer because I don't know how. lol

Galetea April 20th, 2017 04:58 PM

happy 10th birthday anime otk

well this sites already 10 years old thats amazing! this site has been good to me the 3 years i have been on heres to another 90 years!

Xiao Cun April 24th, 2017 09:53 AM

Hope Animeotk can be better and better!!!

Harold69 April 26th, 2017 12:29 AM

lurker comin out

:)dont remember when i found this place but ive only had an account a short time. Community is great and the artists are over the top with their skill. some of my favorite are Circe and H-bum. also tried out some of the games and theyre all great!! and id like to donate but cant seem to find it lol. hoping to contribute more and get myself out there.