AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anime OTK News (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   It's AnimeOTK's tenth Birthday this month (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29456)

Raven. March 3rd, 2017 12:15 AM

Congratz

I'd like to thank everyone for making this such an amazing site, and allowing so many to share their stories, art, clips and more! I was told about animeOTK by a friend, I remember being absolutely blow away at the amount of fiction written here, I didn't know where to start reading first, it was a dichotomy! *laffs* Happy tenth anniversary, AnimeOTK. *Yay!*

Shendew March 3rd, 2017 02:01 AM

Time is flowing at a quick pace, but I'm grateful some things manage to stay - AOTK, among others. ^^

This anniversay feels special to me, since I've been around almost since the beginning... I don't remember how exactly I discovered AnimeOTK, but it started with spanking art I found on other spanking sites, I think.

Let's start with the beginning: I was interested in both anime/manga and spanking, so discovering this site was like opening a treasure box; and it didn't take long before I decided to create my account (a few days). At the time, it was something I wouldn't do easily because it meant going out of the shadows, somehow. But the internet was different; today, many sites require a membership to be properly visited. It wasn't the case 10 years ago.

Over 10 years, many artists have come and shared their work; even more people have joined and are animating the roleplay section. Fanfics and video-games are common, and the mood is good.
First and foremost, I'd like to thank the core members of the staff who have been there since the beginning: Ai, Stoner, RobM, Dr Weird, notably. The site wouldn't be here without them. :-)

And second, I'd simply like to express my happiness of coming here and interacting with many nice and fun-loving people. Let's go for another decade! ^^

greyrain March 3rd, 2017 02:30 AM

Has it really been that long? Time flies, huh? Seems like a lifetime has passed since I joined. Thinking back on it is kinda weird, so much has happened. But, at least I now know how to tag pictures! Progress!

Frame_J March 3rd, 2017 04:00 AM

I honestly can say that the reason I started with digital coloring was this site. And it's been quite a ride.

It was in this site where, after a lot of time searching I finally found Young Link spanking art for the first time.

Also, the roleplay community, specially the chat, helped me make more solid characters.

It's actually more than I expected to get out of a site that only caters to my weird fetish.

I joined just before entering college... I can't believe how much time has passed ever since.

Circe March 3rd, 2017 04:18 AM

May this site last forever. Or at least a reasonable length of time if forever is not achievable.
And if the technology changes ? Perhaps it will one day be upgraded to holographic or virtual reality.
*Ponders an AOTK realm similar to a much improved Second Life game, complete with not only the current audio and graphics but also additions of taste, touch, and smell.* X3

Happy 10th anniversary AOTK. And thanks to everyone who made this all possible up to this point.
^__^
*Blows deadly kisses to everyone*

Jac Ranger March 3rd, 2017 06:39 AM

God, 10 years? It's hard for me to imagine that I've spent so much time of my life here...I actually found this site around, like, 2009. I stalked the sight with an older friend of mine and it was how I learned I had a spanking fetish. He never comes 'round no more, but I stayed and do not regret it. Cause I made some good friends and found greater confidence in my art-for better or for worse. :P

Happy 10th AOTK and may another 10 years follow!

Pastel March 3rd, 2017 06:51 AM

Wow, ten years. This site and it's members are such a huge part of my life socially, it's hard to imagine what sort of place I'd be in if it never existed. I've met so many of my close friends here, and one of them even became my real life girlfriend of 5 years. I certainly wouldn't have bothered to learn to draw any better without everybody being so supportive and encouraging. Thanks AOTK. I owe you a lot. n_n

nelson1977 March 3rd, 2017 07:57 AM

Congratulations AnimeOTK in your 10th anniversary!^^

kager March 3rd, 2017 11:06 AM

Probably this is said before but I think this is the best site ever. I wouldn't know what to do if it was forced to stop. So many congrats and many years to come.

sss March 3rd, 2017 02:18 PM

wow, 10 years? I cant believe I joined this site as a minor, I guess that's why I started out as more of a lurker. This site has been through a lot, artist coming and going, server and hosting issues. But this has always been a place where we got a long (mostly). It helped me feel normal with my fetish and helped me to share it in my personal life. Its amazing seeing how much art is created by this site and how its become one of the main sources of spanking art online