AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anime OTK News (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   It's AnimeOTK's tenth Birthday this month (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29456)

Jinchu March 3rd, 2017 02:30 PM

Wow, so long. I've been here for nine years and those were damn good nine years, I must say. That's literally the single forum I've ever been for so long, and second-longest site I've eben active on in general.

I adore this site not only because of the great art it contains, though it's wonderfull and I don't know any other place on the internet to compare it to. I adore teh nice community full of really great people. You guys are awesome.

Maybe I should get back to drawing just to celebrate this anniversary as I could...

cfcfree March 3rd, 2017 07:46 PM

10 years! Who would have thought...

gutterpupper March 3rd, 2017 09:49 PM

It's such a milestone! I have been through a few username changes since then but looking at my profile start date I have been here since the benginning. I was more of a lurker back then but in the more recent years I have branched out and started roleplaying and meeting new people which has been fun. AOTK is such a great community for people to enjoy and share a common interest and have fun! Here's to another ten years!

malcolm March 4th, 2017 12:59 AM

I cant begin to thank you enough for the fantastic art and animation this is a great gallery of fiction and humor many Congratulations :cool:

Angel March 4th, 2017 07:05 AM

I still like to jokingly brag about being in the "5110 club" for the site.

Ten fuckin' years, though. May we last many, many more!

shadowsong2b March 4th, 2017 06:35 PM

Ten years... seems like it's been... less? Well Here's to another 10 years at least!

aka March 4th, 2017 07:52 PM

This was the second spanking site that I ever joined (after Funbun's old artastic forum). I've always been impressed by the quality of the conversation, and the art on this site. I think it played a big role in helping me build the desire to stretch my own creative muscles.

Thank you RobM, Ai, and all the other moderators for working so hard to keep this site healthy and fun.

Rak March 4th, 2017 08:20 PM

Oh lowdy, I joined in April of that year... has it been 10 real, whole years already? I feel so, so old, haha ! Such an amazing website and community!

We need to organise something for sure, something involving all the talents we have here, artists, writers, RPers, inspirers... What could we do?

Breakfire March 4th, 2017 11:34 PM

I read about people who learned to draw here, learned to write here, came out of their shell here. or in my case just lurk in the shadows for a decade. Call it a cult following, call it a niche audience, hell, call it a social circle. Just don't call it done, cuz by the looks of it, we just gettin' started.

Naturally the artists and good people here deserve a pat on the back and a handshake, or bumslap, whatever your into, but I think a special attaboy should go to the loyal mods and admins who ran the gauntlet of putting up with all of us for years, at cost if not for free for 10 years.

Grats all, and well done

-Returns The Shadows Under your Bed-
-You should really clean under here sometime. Seriously. I found a potato here yesterday. A potato. Why do you have this?-

Tienz March 5th, 2017 07:52 AM

Pretty crazy thinkng about hte migraiton of spanking sites before aotk launched. To think about all the boos in chat 10 years ago.

Thanks Ai and Team.