AnimeOTK

AnimeOTK (https://animeotk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://animeotk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Big Sisters need spankings too (https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2561)

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 07:16 AM

Big Sisters need spankings too

17 year old Amy paced around the living room, frowning, her older sister Helen had been out until 1:00 in the morning near constantly for the last few days...it was starting to worry her.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 07:39 AM

helen

"Honey, I'm home!" Helen whispered, then giggled as she tripped over the welcome mat as she came through the back door. Her red high heels were in her hands and her clothes reaked of cigarett smoke.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 07:41 AM

Amy sighed at raised and raised an eyebrow at her nineteen year old sister "This is getting really annoying, you know?" she sighed.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 07:47 AM

poor amy

"don't be such a ninny Amy! Just because your too young to go out, doesn't mean that I shouldn't. You'll grow up some day." Helen picked herself up and threw her shoes into the corner of the living room before heading to the kitchen. "I've got the worst head ache. Do you know where the asprin is?"

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 07:49 AM

Amy grumbles "In the cupboard...In the mean time, I'm going to bed..." she turned and began to head up the stairs, mumbling to herself, she had a plan for the next morning...

southernlady January 14th, 2008 07:59 AM

good night

"good night! sleep tight!" Helen saluted her younger sister, all in good fun. After slamming down two asprin Helen went to her room, stripped of her party clothes, put on a night shirt, and fell into bed. Asleep before her head hit the pillows, Helen dreamed of James Roderick, the hottie from the club that had bought the dequila and smokes for everyone.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:00 AM

Amy awoke early in the morning to birds swinging, the somewhat Gothy girl yawned and got up, going downstairs still in her pajamas, dizzily.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:05 AM

"somebody make the sun go away!" Helen whined, slightly hungover from her night of partying. With her eyes still shut she made her way out of bed, down the hall, and to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and asprin.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:07 AM

Amy smirked and giggled a bit, but decided it was time to get down to her plan, "You know, since mom and dad went on vacation you've been being kinda mean and...a little bit irresponsible."

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:12 AM

Helen grimaced. It was making noise, as it usually did. Helen took a sip of coffee from her Hello Kitty mug, gargled it around in her mouth, and swallowed it before answering. "I'm bigger than you are runt. It's my job." Opening her eyes finally, Helen blew Amy a kiss. "You'll get used to it someday."

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:14 AM

Amy frowned, Helen was significantly bigger than her, and fairly well-muscled whereas Amy was slightly chubby "But, people always say I'm the more mature." she thought for a moment..."Which is why I'm gonna punish you."

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:19 AM

"What?" Coffee spewed from helen's lip stick smeared lips. "Oh, twurp, don't make me laugh." Helen ran the back of her arm across her mouth and looked at her sister. Amy appeared to be serious. "Ha! You must be joking!!!"

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:20 AM

"Believe it." she said dryly, "All I have decide now is what to do to you :/".

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:24 AM

"Amy, I think you've been watching a little to much tv, or reading to many Punisher comic books. Maybe you should see the school shrink." Helen patted Amy on the head and went to refill her cup.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:30 AM

Amy groaned and rolled her eyes, then smirked "Helen...your acting childish, you know what happens to naughty children?" Amy stood up, smirking.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:31 AM

"what?" Helen gulped, a tiny bit worried. Amy had never acted like this before. Was she having a phsycotic episode?

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:34 AM

"You are about to find out." with that, Amy grabbed her big sisters hand and started to lead her into her bedroom.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:36 AM

"huh? Amy, what what are you doing?" Helen tried to pull away, but partly hungover her strength was cut in half.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:37 AM

The Gothy girl sat down on her bed and looked Helen in the eye "Honey, I'm going to give you a spankin'."

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:42 AM

aware that gothic sister wasn't joking, Helen tride to talk her way out of it. " I'm not in the mood for this type of crap Amy. I'm too old for a 'spanking'. I haven't had a spanking sense I was like....seven. Besides, I'm older than you are!"

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:44 AM

"That matters?" Amy quickly dragged Helen over her lap, slapping her bottom.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:46 AM

"Ouch! Hey, stop that you little twurp!" Helen reached back to cover her bottom.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:47 AM

"Get your hand off your butt right now. Just for that, I'm gonna pull your pants down."

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:49 AM

"NO! No, No, No, Amy don't!" Helen tried to hold on to her bottoms but they seemed to be coming down anyway.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:52 AM

Amy pulled her jammie bottoms down to her ankles, revealing her thong-ish (somewhere between full undies and a full-thong) underwear "O_O, I could never wear those." she delivered a hard smack to her bottom.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:53 AM

"Ooo! Amy stop! Your hurting me!!" Helen tried to wiggle free.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:55 AM

Amy rolled her eyes don't be such a baby, bringing a hard slap down on her left cheek "Your ass is all muscly anyway...I'm jealous :/" she giggled teasingly.

(Having fun? ^_^)

southernlady January 14th, 2008 08:58 AM

"Your an ass! Your the one that needs a spanking. You would have a toned but to if you didn't sit on yours all day! I HATE YOU AMY!"

(LOVING IT! U?)

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 08:59 AM

Amy stopped for a second and bit her lip, and then slipped her fingers into the waistband of Helen's undies.

(Me too ^_^, it can be Amy's turn next if you want >.>)

southernlady January 14th, 2008 09:03 AM

"Amy! If you take those off ...." Helen screamed her ass red and burning like the surface of mars! "I'll make you pay!"

southernlady January 14th, 2008 09:04 AM

(ok. helen says she has it coming! little siblings can be a pain!)

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 09:05 AM

"I'm doin' this because I love you sweetie." with that, she pulled Helen's undies to her ankles and began spanking like she'd never spanked before on her big sissy's muscled butt.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 09:10 AM

"Ah!"Helen let out a scream of furry~with a side of pain. "Don't call me 'sweetie' you...you...b*^*()ch!" kicking and wiggling Helen tried to bite into Amies leg.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 09:12 AM

"Ow!" Amy yelped and continued to spank her sisters bum as hard as she could "Why do you treat me like crap!?!?! I always looked up to you...I thought you cared about me :(" she said as she delivered a hard spank to her sisters right cheek.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 09:15 AM

"your smarter than I am you idiot!" Helen blurted out on accident. All of a sudden a flood of tears came trolloping down her cheeks.

(oh, unexpected turn!)

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 09:19 AM

Amy frowned and kept spanking "Your smart too big sister...." she paused for a moment and rested her hand on her sisters red bum.

(Heheheh)

southernlady January 14th, 2008 09:23 AM

"No i'm not!" sniffle sniffle. "I don't get good grades, I've never been asked to tutor anybody. People like you because your smart! People like me because I'm beautiful and have a great ass!" Wah! whips tears away then tries to rub sting out of bottom.

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 09:27 AM

"Uh-Uh, no rubbing yet tough girl." she said smirking slightly "Don't be embarrassed...you have all those things, I know you do ^_^." she rubbed her sister back "I love you, and you are my idol, BUT you need to be punished every now and again :/" and with that, she took a hairbrush off her bed, and began spanking.

southernlady January 14th, 2008 09:30 AM

"Ow! Ow! I lied! I don't think your smart. I think your the worst person in the world and I .. OW! OW! Hate, hate, hate you!" Helen kicked her feet hard against the ground, hoping that if she could cause some pain in her feet it would take attention off of her stinging bottom. " Why do you even have a hair brush? It doesn't look like you use it."

Mastermind January 14th, 2008 09:32 AM

"Honey, keep the insults coming and you won't be wearing pants for the rest of the day." she said whilst continuing spanking.