View Single Post

Old November 1st, 2023, 03:51 AM   #2
RavenSaint
Gold Member

The usually peaceful status quo...there are still crimes but at least no one is trying to kill everyone, blow up the planet or even use the mystical Dragon Balls to make themselves look five years younger. So, in the end, peaceful indeed...so what is wrong with the idea of one raven haired beauty plan to meet up with Gohan.

True Videl had almost nothing to do with protecting the world from Majin Buu but she was the one refused to believe that Fat Buu killed Gohan when others believed the worst. Could it be down to her feelings toward the Halfling? Maybe so since right now Videl has arrived outside Gohan's house, this time by flying - though admittedly much slower than the likes of Gohan and even Goten - instead of using a helicopter like she did the first time she has been to this house...why? Because the human girl hopes to move in and live with the boy since, since being killd by Buu, Videl doesn't want to be separated from Gohan again.

So now the raven haired girl, after taking a moment to have a deep breath, begins to walk over to the front door with a plan to knock it...if there isn't someone nearby to interrupt her attempt to meet Gohan on his own.

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html