Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old April 28th, 2023, 03:14 PM   #51
Tangerine

"Important subjects tend to necessitate that, I'm afraid," she answered. Calling her bottom important put a guilty smile on her visage, thinking that she probably should be more modest than that. Since she wasn't quick to drop her trousers for others, it was the opposite rather, the common knowledge was sparce when it came to the current generation of royal buttocks. So, the scholar candidate had to conduct his own testing and research on them instead of relying on the existing sfudies. The demonstrated example, which came in the form of a harder smack, made the princess jolt once. "Oww!" Enduring it was quickly rewarded though. She bit her bottom lip as her knight's hand softly run over her bottom. "Like anyone else, I trust you too know how much your Princess values scientific studies."

Old April 28th, 2023, 03:20 PM   #52
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

“Of course I figured you’d appreciate that in a personal knight that protects you like myself.” He teased as Aether continued to spank her across his knee as he did continue to “experimented” like that with random firmer swats between her calm spanking, along the way he’d caress and rub after each of those though now he mixed in pinches and squeezes of various parts of her jelly filled cheeks over his lap. “Though given your dedication to your studies I should make sure to do the same and dedicate myself for long hours to my studies.” He teased her further implying her ass would be getting constant attention.

Old April 28th, 2023, 03:55 PM   #53
Tangerine

"It means I ought to support these studies of yours," she suggested, while his thighs did the physical supporting. "How else!" The experimentary, or exemplary, smacks that came down to her bottom made her exclaim. "How else I could keep my name as a scholar," she finished it in a calmer tone. Then a firm squeeze. It felt good, really. "Mm.." Zelda softly moaned. And then quickly converted it, and covered it up consequently, into an approval sound. "Mhm." After a quick couple of nods, she continued. "Sheer dedication. That's what I expect of you in return for allowing and funding," funding since she was providing the materials, "your studies." Her guilty grin returned to her face then. "Maybe we can even say that it's the most important one in its category?"

Old April 28th, 2023, 04:09 PM   #54
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"I see..." He had taken notice to her approving of the firm squeezes to her shapely cheeks. She had been enjoying it and she seemed to want him to do more and he'd be wanting to do plenty with these cheeks. "Well then, since this seems to be doing well with one hand I wonder how you'll handle two hands? One for each cheek." He suggested and then helped her slowly up only to bring her back down so she'd straddle her knight, now chest to chest with him. It was a little intimate but in this position he was able to give each cheek a casual spank like before, as he mixed in the pinches, squeezes and caresses with the two handed spanking.

Old April 28th, 2023, 04:34 PM   #55
Tangerine

Although she didn't explicitly say what worked and how well it did, it wasn't difficult to interpret it from her body language. She had always been an expressive person anyway. "Oh, you can't deal with it with only one hand, can you?" Zelda said through a chuckle. Not only did she, obviously, have two equally appealing cheeks, her bottom wasn't small enough to be completely covered with a single hand. She wasn't expecting to undergo a change in position, though. "Oh, am I going up?" She asked as he was lifting into a sitting position. It was admittedly a bold move to sit her on his lap. She wasn’t quite sure about that one. With her knees slightly spread, her bum was a bit firmer. But it was still soft and plentiful to touch and grab as he felt it up through various ways.

Old April 28th, 2023, 04:46 PM   #56
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He smirked at her and then looked her over with a faint grin on his face. “It’s a strange position but we should learn if there is something new to her from you and the reactions he explained while he spanked her. “See in this position, your ass firmed up a bit.” He told her teasingly while spanked her with both hands and gave her double squeezes, double punches, double firn slaps. Double everything. Especially now giving her double squeezing.

Old April 28th, 2023, 05:46 PM   #57
Tangerine

Squeezed inwards with the slaps, both cheeks this time, her buns sprang out when his hands were removed in preparation for another one. Growing to be slightly firmer didn't stop her bum from bouncing. Doing so simultaneously made the round cheeks knock against each other too. "Oww!!" And made the Princess feel the impact more. Or perhaps it was the pinching. It was hard to tell which. He was doing all kinds of things with her royal rump for sure. Not only how that rump really looked, but how exactly it felt was probably less of a mystery for him. "Hoo!" Her emerald eyes widened as he got a rather secure purchase on her cheeks. "You surely got a hold of it."

Old April 28th, 2023, 05:50 PM   #58
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Aether looked at her and while there he'd get her reactions as he took notice of it as he held her cheeks in his hands and squeezed them only now in this position he'd introduce something new. He started massaging her cheeks. He had planned to do this after her ass got red but he'd be greedy with her now as he tempted fate. This time spanking her going into squeezes and then massages and back again having his fun as he took all the time with Zelda that he could.

Old April 28th, 2023, 08:37 PM   #59
Tangerine

For people who liked handfuls of round, supple, smooth, stress-reliever objects, her noble buns could be addicting. And difficult to unhand once held onto. She clearly felt his fingers against her bare cheeks, squeezing and moving her orbs around. Her tender assets were pliable in a sense, easily deformed and reshaped. Almost like pizza dough. Or cake batter, depending on the pressure applied to them. A ravenous appetite he seemed to have for her arse. "Ooh.." A bit of surprise mixed in, Zelda moaned as her knight daringly kneaded her bum. "Must have been dying to grab it all this time," she guessed. "Or is this a newfound thing you seem to have for," a moan caused by another slap made her pause, "for my tush?"

Old April 28th, 2023, 08:51 PM   #60
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Aether smirked as she straddled him while getting her cheeks spanked, groped, massaged, squeezed, pinched and played with. He would shake his head a little and then smirked. "I admit it was certainly a very nice sight to behold, but the more I've gotten to experience my studies the more I seem to want to explore and do more to learn about my new field." He grinned as he would focus on the actions that got her moaning between the spanks while she straddled him.

Tags
accurately, exaggerated, noblelance, tangerine, zelda