Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Action Rpgs (looking for Spankers)
Old March 30th, 2016, 03:48 PM   #1
Lorie
Roleplayer

Default Action Rpgs (looking for Spankers)

I have three cannon characters from three different fandoms I would love to get some rps going with. As said in the title I’m looking for spankers. I am open to switches but would prefer my main characters remain strictly spankees.

Onto the characters, fandoms, and ideas!

Supernatural: Sam Winchester
Preferred spanker(s); Dean Winchester
I already have a Supernatural rp going but am looking to do at least one more.
Proposed rp ideas;
1) Pre-series;
Sam (16) is testing both Dean’s (20) and John’s patients as he amps up his pursuit for a ‘normal’ life. Add some dangerous hunts that John should not have brought his boys on but are entangled in the hunt for mom’s killer and watch the anarchy fly.

2) Seasons 8 and up;
Having the security of the bunker means Sam and Dean (and maybe Castiel) are able to assimilate a kind of normal life. Which means Dean has more time to address Sammy’s behavior over the last few years. And Maybe Cas’ monumental mistakes too. But more they have the chance to be a family...if only because Dean refuses to let Sam be an adult.

3) Crack;
Sam is shrunk to pocket size by a witch or something and Dean has to hunt the baddie while keeping his little little brother out of trouble. With Sammy being tiny Dean also takes the opportunity to correct some of the behaviors he couldn’t ‘fix’ because Sam was so much bigger than him.

Xmen: Remy Etienne LeBeau/Gambit
Preferred spanker(s); James ‘Logan’ Howlett (Wolverine)/ Nathaniel Essex(Mr. Sinister)
Proposed rp ideas;
1) Movie-verse esk;
New additions to the Xavier institute include a teenaged thief from New Orleans that Logan takes a special interest in.

2) Comic-verse ish;
Before joining up with the Xmen Remy had worked for Mr. Sinister...Well, not really worked as was held as an indentured mercenary. This idea would follow the control Sinister had over the young thief and explore life under the mad geneticist’s thumb.

3) Crack;
A re-imagining of Gambit and Wolverine’s lives had Logan found the street kid and adopted him instead of Jean-Luc Lebeau. Remy would be much younger in this rp about 13 or 14.

Batman: Jason Peter Todd/Robin/Red Hood
Preferred spanker(s); Bruce Wayne (Batman)
Proposed rp ideas;
1) Under the Red Hood;
After the confrontation and revelation that the Red Hood is Jason Todd, and Todd is a Little bitter about the Joker still being alive, Batman hunts down his former ward. Instead of putting the young man away in Arkham asylum Bruce decides he’s going to rehabilitate the mercenary the way he had when Jason was a dirty street punk back in the day. Love, care, and a firm hand.

2) Punk Robin;
Exploring Jason when he was Robin, before his death, around the age of 14. How he differed so much from Dick Greyson and the trouble he got into struggling against Batman’s moral code.

3) Crack;
Bruce breaks one of his own rules stepping over the line of mentor into lover with Jason Todd (21) when he is revealed to the face behind the Red Hood. The sex is great, if a little violent and crazy, but Batman wants this anti-hero to become his life partner. So he brings some D/S into the relationship with the hopes of taming his wild stallion.

If you’ve got any other ideas for any of these characters and/or fandoms I’m game. Just tell me here or PM me and we’ll talk.

Last edited by Lorie; April 26th, 2016 at 10:40 PM.

Old April 26th, 2016, 08:40 PM   #2
Lorie
Roleplayer

Since no one has responded expressing any interest and this thread has left the front page I’m gonna post up some more RP ideas here. Some dealing with an above fandom and characters and then a little crack.

As always if you want to rp with me but not any of this, I’ve got a whole stable of original (spankee) characters I’m happy to play against other original characters, just ask here or PM me. Worst I will do is say no.

Supernatural (again)
I’d be playing Sam Winchester as strictly a spankee. Preferred spanker would be Dean Winchester. Dean could be switch character. Other acceptable spankers include Castiel, John Winchester, Bobby Singer, Crowley, Lucifer, and Gabriel.

Underdeveloped ideas

4) Season eight and up
Gabriel and Sam are a couple living in the bunker with Cas and Dean (also a couple) and the angels decide it’s time that their boyfriends get taken to task for all the dumb stuff they do that could (and has) get their mortal selves killed. Permaybehaps some dom-sub play between Gab and Sam?

5) Season two and up
John didn’t die at the beginning of season two! Going from that thought we’d explore how different things might have gone with Dad still up and kicking. Would he have been more involved; keeping a closer eye on his potentially evil son, nagging on Dean to be more responsible? Or would he just pop up from time to time to knock some sense into his boys?

Ok, now some Jared Padalecki fueled crack courtesy of this little gem Young MacGyver

Young MacGyver vs. MacGyver;

There was an attempt to reboot or revitalize the Richard Dean Anderson classic MacGyver in 2003. The story would have followed a character that was meant to be Mac’s ‘nephew’ (played by Jared Padalecki) who left school to join the Phoenix organization. Clay (Young MacGyver) is fairly young, they allude to him being in his late teens early twenties (23), so the idea I’m proposing is that we explore Mac and Clay in the teaching phase of the ‘young MacGyver’s’ agent life. Perhaps setting it after the adventure shown in the unaired pilot. Maybe Mac hears about his ‘nephew’s’ ill advised adventure and decides to come back to the organization to teach young Clay a few lessons on impulsive behavior and respecting one’s elders?

It may not need stating but I’ll make it clear anyway that I’d prefer being Clay. If you are at all interested in this piece of bizarre but want to pit Clay MacGyver against someone other than his illustrious ‘uncle’ I’m happy to hash out details either here or via Pm.

As I said before this is pure crack but I thought it might be interesting.

Anyway, thank you for reading.

Tags
action, fandombased, marvel, rpgs, spankers, supernatural