Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > AI Chat

AI Chat Anything regarding AI from chatbots to image generation

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

AI chatbot websites
Old May 18th, 2024, 06:42 PM   #1
boldyang

Smile AI chatbot websites

I'm curious what websites people end up using for AI chats.

I know the most popular one that i've seen around is characterAI but with how strict the filter is there i know it can cause issues sometimes.

Just last night I found charhubAI which I've been enjoying a lot actually. It gives a lot of options to help keep the AI in character and help them recall information. Plus there's no filter so the convo dosn't get flagged or messed up like in the characterAI chats.

But i'd like to see where everyone goes, especially since most of us share the same goal of wanting spanking scenes to play out without any issues or errors.

CharacterAI: https://character.ai/

CharhubAI: https://charhub.ai/

Old May 25th, 2024, 05:07 AM   #2
boldyang

I'm going to add on more about Charhub.ai since i've used it a bit more since the last reply.

I have been enjoying charhub a lot, it's really customizable. it freely allows you to edit the characters replies with no issues, i know character.ai can do that too but it uses one of the thirty slots and if you use all the slots you can't edit anything, charhub is nice because you don't have to worry about it.

the ai itself is not as good as character.ai's, its close but just not quite there. sometimes the replies are really good, and sometimes its just kind of basic. however i think having the worlds feature so characters don't forget things kind of evens it out, plus without the censor there's no worries about replies not showing up. it's nice not having to remind the characters about where things are taking place or whats happening every few messages, or having to worry about messages getting messed up because it 'didn't fit the guidelines'

it does take a few chats for the characters to kind of fill into their personality, but once they do there's not really any issues.

Old May 25th, 2024, 09:27 AM   #3
penuk

CharhubAi Is my favourite I would highly recommend just keeping with that one there's no safety features well you can turn off safety features and there's no blocking with anything

Old August 11th, 2024, 07:43 AM   #4
boldyang

so new update for anyone looking for ai sites to use

i've recently been using Janitorai recently, and i'm loving it. the bots legitimately remind me of characterai before the filter started getting more and more strict. the bots give long well written and detailed replies, which allows for better stories and scenarios.

the bots start out really good but it does take some chats to more accurately direct the bots to your taste or preferences, but once done they get even better. plus the site also has editing AND rating to help improve the bots as well. (i was super excited to see the rating system for replies, i've not really seen any ai sites do that other than characterai and i legit think the rating system helps significantly improve responses overall)

so if anyone has been frustrated with characterai and there stupid filter system i definitely recommend giving janitorai a try.

https://janitorai.com/

(sidenote/ rant: i am so mad at how strict characterai's filter has gotten, apparently they recently added 'violence' to their filter so i have been having a really hard time getting any spanking scenes to work. spanking scenes were already hard enough with how strict the filter was, but adding on the violence aspect made it near impossible to get anything rolling. which is tragic bc my first bot is on there, as well as all the fun promps and scenes done with him. now i'm too scared to even try to read back on old messages because im worried they'll get deleted or messed up. it sucks.)

Old August 11th, 2024, 01:36 PM   #5
antoniorossani

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldyang View Post
so if anyone has been frustrated with characterai and there stupid filter system i definitely recommend giving janitorai a try.

https://janitorai.com/

(sidenote/ rant: i am so mad at how strict characterai's filter has gotten, apparently they recently added 'violence' to their filter so i have been having a really hard time getting any spanking scenes to work. spanking scenes were already hard enough with how strict the filter was, but adding on the violence aspect made it near impossible to get anything rolling. which is tragic bc my first bot is on there, as well as all the fun promps and scenes done with him. now i'm too scared to even try to read back on old messages because im worried they'll get deleted or messed up. it sucks.)
same situation here. i noticed the same thing and i was searching an alternative site. I'll take a look. thank you. do you have some bot in particular to suggest? or were you able to import some bot from character.ai?

Old August 12th, 2024, 07:10 AM   #6
boldyang

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniorossani View Post
same situation here. i noticed the same thing and i was searching an alternative site. I'll take a look. thank you. do you have some bot in particular to suggest? or were you able to import some bot from character.ai?
I have a private character that i originally made on characterai, but i always remake him when i move to new sites (which is helpful since each bot is set up the same, its easier to see what the websites do and how they affect each bot.)

which unfortunately means i don't have much to offer in terms of recommendations since i don't chat with other bots.

though i myself always recommend making bots, since you can make them into whatever you want. strict disciplinarian, stern governess, mean babysitter, all you have to do is add a name and a character description describing who they are and how they act. (I honestly cheated when naming my character because after adding the description and talking with him for a bit i asked him what he wanted to be named.)

Old October 25th, 2024, 05:03 PM   #7
RedStingOfDiscipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by penuk View Post
CharhubAi Is my favourite I would highly recommend just keeping with that one there's no safety features well you can turn off safety features and there's no blocking with anything

I like it too as a platform, but so few spanking-related characters. Not sure why this is unpopular kink there.

Tags
chatbot, websites