Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Multi-Author Stories

Role Playing - Multi-Author Stories Stories and adventures created by two people. These are *Not Roleplays,* but a place to try and create your own collaborative stories! Read the Roleplay Rules and Resources guide to Multi-Author stories before starting here.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Alice Gets Adopted
Old November 16th, 2021, 09:16 PM   #1
cyabroad
cyabroad

Send a message via Yahoo to cyabroad Send a message via Skype™ to cyabroad
Default Alice Gets Adopted

Alice as been in the child"s home for 3 years she as been sent a out a few times but they have always bought her back because they did not do anything when she was a Naughty girl, but when she was sent out to Brian and Jill, she as

been with Brian and Jill for 2 weeks of her 4 week trial, Brian is a Police Man so he comes of a long duty and sits on the Sofa, He got up to make himself a Drink and looking at the clock he knew that Alice would be home soon

So he takes is drink into the Living room and was watching the TV, When suddenly he heard running and a little shout I am home Daddy, She comes running in jumps on Brian, eh Daddy you still in your Uniform, He says yes I know

So are you so lets go and get changed before Mummy comes in, Alice says no not yet Daddy I want to stay as I am, He says you can watch Cartoons after you get changed come on, Alice said No Daddy I said in a minute she just

did not listen he said I have asked you twice now and he lifts Alice up and she giggled she thought Daddy was playing until he put her over is lap now, she looked around and said are you going to smack my bottom Daddy for

Being Naughty and she held onto her Daddy pants now, she knew what was coming, He lifted her skirt pulled her panties down and is hand landed on her little Bare Bottom "SMACK"ow she said he now carried on with the "SMACK" ow

"SMACK" ow "SMACK"ow "SMACK" ow you do not tell me no"SMACK" ouch Daddy she said "SMACK" ow she said her little Bottom was now changing color as he land still landed "SMACK"ow and she wriggled her Bottom "SMACK"ow och

"SMACK" ow he watched her Bottom go from pale to a light pink, she lay there the next "SMACK" ow "SMACK" ow were a bit more harder och she said, He says are you going to get changed now or do I smack it more "SMACK ow ,

"SMACK" ow she shouted she just looked up at him he says well Alice is hand on her warm Bottom, Do I smack it more or are you going to get changed then he says now patting her Bottom shall we both go and get Changed is hand

Still on her warm bottom, Alice looked around and said sorry Daddy please do not send me back now crying with tears in her eyes , He says patting your bottom I was not going to but I will "SMACK" ow this when you are Naughty, She

looks around and says yes Daddy. but you promise you will not take me back to the home even if I am Naughty some times she is still over is lap now, He says no you are our little girl and that will never change I will sign the papers.

So he pulls her panties up gives her a big hug and kiss on the head, and he says come on lets go get changed then we can watch Cartoons till Mummy comes in okay, She hugged her Daddy as they go up the stairs in her Daddy arms,

He says putting her down go get changed and Daddy will, So Alice went into her room and takes her school shirt of and then her Skirt and she shouts her Daddy in, he comes in and says what is up Alice, She says can you get me that

Dress please Daddy I can not reach it, So Daddy picks her up and says now you can you get it, She giggles being in her Daddies arms with vest and panties on, Daddy gives her a kiss on the cheek and he says patting her bum,

Who I could smack this every day as he hugs you tight now, Alice looks at her Daddy and says properly Daddy, he says no like this and he sits on her bed and pulls her over is lap, pulls her panties down and play smacks her Bottom,

Just like this he says lightly smacking her Bottom she giggles oh Daddy I love you so much, he says pulling her panties up I love you my little one as he hugs you now lets get this Dress on stand down arms up he says, Alice jumps down

puts her arms up Daddy puts her dress on then picking her up they both go down to the Sofa, and he cuddles her and she lies there in her Daddy arms, she says Daddy why did you not smack my Bottom more than what you did,

I know I was very Naughty for telling you no and ignoring you Daddy, He says as he hugs you did you think Daddy should have smacked it more Alice, She said yes Daddy Matron would have smacked it till it was red and I would have been

crying, Daddy says you listen to me we are not Matron and also you are only 8 so what she did was wrong, and he hugs you tight I did not adopt you to just smack your bottom Alice, We adopted you because we wanted you as our

Little girl and he now says, if Daddy wanted to smack it more I would have done, She hugs you and she says to you thank you for adopting me Daddy and I know I have a good Daddy and Mummy, then she says but if I was a real

Naughty girl would you smack me longer than you Did Daddy, He says looking at is little girl do you want Daddy to smack your Bottom any more Alice as he hugs you now, Just then Paul walks in eh mate he says and he says are you

Stopping for a brew Paul, Yes he says just come of duty and who is this he says looking at you on your Lap, Uncle Paul this is Alice here get hold of her while I make you a Brew, so Daddy gets up and passes you to Uncle Paul,

Hello says Uncle Paul we will have to get to know each other will we not Alice, She says yes I 8 and Daddy as me on trial for 4 weeks then they can keep me or take me back, Daddy shouts Alice what did Daddy say to you early on.

She says you are not taking me back any time even if I am Naughty you said you would smack my Bottom like you did Daddy, right he says so no more about been taken back or Uncle Paul can smack your Bottom she says yes Daddy,

looking at Uncle Paul as he cuddles her now, She says would you Uncle Paul smack my Bottom, Uncle Paul says well your Daddy as just told you as he not so I can, just then Mummy comes walking in are you making a Brew Daddy I could

Murder one, Alice jumps of Uncle Paul lap and goes running to mummy, she picks you up gives you a hug and kiss Why is Uncle Paul going to smack your bottom Alice, Because I scared that you might send me back after the 4 weeks Trial,

Mummy says Alice if we did not want to to adopt you, we would send you back any time right, and she hugs you and she says later on today we are going to sign the Adoption papers then you will know that we love you and want you,

Mummy says go back to Uncle Paul putting her down. Alice goes to Uncle Paul and jumps on is lap now again, He says to her back again eh as he hugs you, Paul shouts Brian have you had a call from the home yet of that Matron,

Brian says no I have not and I am waiting for it, Alice looks at Uncle Paul a bit nervous now, Brian"s Mobile goes now and he says hello who is it please, A voice says its Matron from the home do not worry everything is alright, only I have

just had a little 7 year old come in, Her parents were killed in a Car Crash and she needs right now some one like you, Brian says hold on talk to Jill, so he passes is Mobile to Jill, Hello yes what is the matter is it Alice, oh no Jill I have a 7

year old named Kay and she just arrived today I did tell Brian that she needs you two, to pull her around her case as not been unpacked said Matron, Jill says hang on have you talked to Brian then she said yes he knows about her, He

says yes Love we are going back to the home to meet her and bring her home, Alice says Mummy you not taking me back, Mummy says no way you are our little girl and you are not going back we are going to meet a little sister for you,

Alice says really mummy we are going to pick her up now, Daddy comes down and he says yes right now, Alice sitting on Uncle Paul"s lap says watching as Daddy walks into the Kitchen and Mummy follows Daddy, Uncle looks at Alice as

she rubs her panties he says got a sore Bottom have you Alice, And she looks at her Uncle Paul and she shouts Mummy Daddy as just give me my first Bare Bottom smacking for being Naughty Brain said yes I did Mummy because she

told me no not once but twice, and what did Daddy tell you Alice after he smacked your Bottom, Daddy said he will smack my Bare Bottom Uncle says I can do that Alice as well as Daddy and Mummy as he still holds you now, She says

every time I am Naughty Mummy, She said well you will remember next time get changed eh Alice she says yes Mummy rubbing her panties, Mummy says right lets go Daddy I will carry this little rebel to the car she picks her up in her arms.

Uncle says I will stay here and wait for you to come back would like to give Kay once she is yours some hugs and cuddles once she knows I am her Uncle she might settle Down eh Jill what do you think well Alice has taken to you, our new

Little Rebel, she hugs Mummy and she says love you Mummy and Daddy, Mummy gives her a kiss on the cheek as she carry and says patting her panties I can see one little girl getting this smacked a few times as she hugs you.

Alice says yes Mummy but Daddy did not smack like Matron did, No says Mummy but he will smack it Alice, So Daddy as now smacked it as he not so are you happy now to be our Daughter, Alice says oh yes Mummy I am very happy.

Right says Mummy putting her in the car and buckling her up giving her a Kiss, Daddy says are we ready to go looking at Alice, She sounds excited yes Daddy she says sitting back and relax now, Daddy says have told Mummy that Daddy

smacked your Bare Bottom when you come home from school, She leans up and rubs her panties yes Daddy I told Mummy, mummy says was you shocked when Daddy smacked your Bare Bottom Alice, She says no Mummy I knew when he

pulled me over is lap, and also when he pulled my panties down, Daddy says that is when my hand landed on your bottom since you have been with us right Alice, She looked up and said yes Daddy but you are not mean like Matron,

Daddy says we are not far off now love I will get Alice you go to the office and see Matron, okay love she says find a place near the door if you can love, he did so pulling into a space right by the big doors, he says here do love and Jill,

Says yes love here is fine, When you park up Mummy gets out and goes to Matrons office knocks on the door, Come in shouts Matron, and she walks in and says hello Kay as she now sits down looking at her as she stands there,

she says would you like to sit on my lap now holding her arms out to Kay, She walks up and sits on your lap giving her a big cuddle she moves in closer to Jill now leaning into her as she just hugs her and she plays with her hair now,

Daddy picks Alice up locks the car and as he carries her are you ready to watch Daddy sign the papers for Adoption, Now she hugs her Daddy and says yes Daddy, Then she says Daddy would Uncle Paul smack my bottom if you told him to

as she now looks at you, Yes Alice he would just like Daddy did when you were naughty after school, Daddy says do you know who Uncle Paul is Alice, she hugged Daddy and said no Daddy one of your Mates, Daddy says no Alice he is

Mummy little Brother and that is why he can smack your bottom alright Alice, he says but he will not smack it like Matron because Mummy and Daddy will tell him 12 smacks on your bottom as he now hugs you tight,

so Daddy says come lets go see Mummy and your Little sister as he holds you in is arms, Hello says Matron hello Alice she hugs Brian now, He says no Trial for Alice now Matron bring the Adoption papers we will sign all the paper work,

and for Kay we are adopting her also as he sees Jill with her on her lap, so Matron goes out now, Kay do you want to go to Daddy I will have Alice, Kay jumps of her Mummy lap and goes running to Daddy, he picks her up in is arms,

She hugs you he says patting her panties have you ever had a smacked Bottom Kay, she says what is that mean Daddy looking at you now, Daddy says you mean you have never had your bottom smacked Kay looking at Jill now, Mummy

says lets sign the paper and then get the pass port. Okay Matron can you go get all the paper work as Jill hugs Alice who jumped down to go to Daddy, So he hands Kay to her Mummy, Daddy hugs Alice and says you Daddy girl eh Alice,

She hugs you tight and says yes Daddy, So Mummy says so your Mummy or Daddy never ever smacked your Little bottom Kay, No Mummy they did not ever they just yelled at me or slapped me across the Face and my head

and said get out of my site, Mummy says well we will not slap you on the head or tell you get out of our site, You will be our little girl as she holds you but if you are Naughty you will get your Bottom smacked, Mummy says to Kay who

would you like to show you what a smacked Bottom is Kay, she looks up at Mummy and she says you Mummy please Jill knows Matron as not come back yet and she is not going to smack her just show her with some play smacks, So she

whispers to Kay Mummy will give you some play smacks on your Bare bottom once we get you settled in eh Kay, She hugged her Mummy and said yes Mummy, Daddy says to Alice you want some play smacks of Daddy when Mummy is

showing Kay her room eh Alice, She hugs her Daddy and she whispers and Smacks Daddy as well, He says play smacks you mean they will be with these pulled down said Daddy as he hugs her, She says yes Daddy I know but I have

never had play smacks only real smacks Daddy, oh said Daddy so you had your Bottom smacked a lot did you of some one else Alice, She looks at Daddy and she says Matron as Daddy a lot of times and as she always pulled your panties

down Alice as she hugs you, Yes Daddy and she smacks your bottom till it is red and you are crying or she carries on smacking Daddy, Right said Daddy well you will not be smacked till it is red you should know that as Daddy not just

Smacked it for telling me no, and Daddy did not smack it till it was red it was a light pink Because Daddy was not smacking it hard Alice yes you did cry but the smacks only Medium as he hugs you tight to him, And he looks over at Jill,

Then he says to Alice go to Mummy and get hugs from her now and he taps her panties go on, so she runs to Mummy Kay runs to Daddy who picked her up now as he sits there with her on is lap, He says you still want to come live with us

then Kay, She looks at you and she says yes I want you as my new Daddy and that Mummy over there I will be happy with you I know I will Daddy, Daddy says who bought you to the home Kay, She says two Police Man Daddy and they

told Matron to contact you, and they stood there when she was talking to you and Mummy, So I knew my Daddy was a Police Man and so does Matron, But she told me when they went that she was going to pull my panties down and

smack my bottom till it was red and I was crying, Daddy said so did she do it as he now hugs you tight, I have told Alice you will get your bottom smacked but not until it is red and you might cry with the few smacks but they will not be

hard smacks, Mummy says Daddy we will talk in the car I will sit in the back with the girls Daddy, Then I can give Alice a few smacks on her bottom eh Alice as she hugs you, Alice says yes Mummy please and she says to Kay and what

about you Kay Mummy give you a first smack or Daddy, Kay thinks for a moment then says Daddy please will you show me, Then the Matron sorry I was called to a room so here are the papers putting them on the desk now looking at Kay

as she puts them down, Brian you sign here and here please then she says Jill can you sign here and here, Brian says who bought her to this home Matron, He already knew because Kay had already told him, So now waiting for her

Reply and did they tell you to contact me or did you just do it Matron, Oh no your guys told me you would adopt Kay well they are right Matron picking her pass port up and putting it into is shirt pocket, then he says now with Kay

Well thank you Matron we will be seeing each other again very shortly bye, And Kay hugged her Daddy as he patted her panties she puts her head into is shoulder, Brian says who have you just spanked Matron as he looks at her,

Oh a little 10 year old she is a Bully so I just had to deal with her Brian, Jill says so she is up for Adoption is she Matron, Matron says oh yes would you like me to call her but she will be crying so do you want to see her,

Brain sits back down yes Matron what is her Name Linda she is just 10 Brian she says to him, Okay can you go and get her for us we need to discus something Matron as he sits and waits, Jill says I bet she is so sore Daddy,

Alice says she will have a very Red Bottom Mummy and still crying I know she beats you, Matron came back and she says sorry Brian but she is not in her room I think she as run off, right he says give me a picture Jill stood up and looked

through the window she is there quick Brian go get her love, Brian run out holding Kay and he shouts Linda stand still , She turns and looks at Brain now and she walked towards him, he says opening is car door get in the back,

he puts Kay in as well, Linda oh and ouch as she sat down, Brian says what is going on with you and the Matron I got set up by some of the big girls, and Matron said it was me so she spanked me Hard and long, I told her it was not me,

But she did not believe me Sir, Brian says how would you like to join our Family Linda and he says are you sore because I have some cream I could put on your bottom, she looked at him really you want to adopt me still looking at him yes.

Then if you do decide to join us there will be no fighting with your little sisters right, She says I will not I promise sir leaning over is lap, He says do you want some on then Linda, She looks at him and says yes please Future Daddy,

Kay giggled hearing Linda say that, Linda says what do you call them little Sis. Kay says Daddy and Mummy because they have signed for me, Looking at her Daddy now who tickled Kay, Then he says ready Linda she looks back and says

yes Daddy ready, so he lifts her dress then he slowly pulls her panties down oh my god he says hold on and he puts cream on and then rubs it all over her Bottom very gently and he says lie still a bit so it will soak in,

Linda says Daddy what happens if I am naughty with you or Mummy, he says patting her Bottom this gets smacked, she looks around and says yes Daddy I understand and still want to join you, Right he says pulling her panties up lets go

see your Mummy and Alice, so he lifts her up and says get out of the car mind the car park and he grabs Kay now in is arms, lets go in go right to Mummy and stand by her , Linda says yes Daddy understand and she walks in,

Matron says where have you been come here this Minute go to your room we will talk later, Linda did as she was told and stood by Jill, Brian comes walking in with Kay in is arms and he says Linda is not going any where only home with

us, Matron says oh you do not want her Jill she is Naughty and your little ones will not be safe, Brian says that is enough Matron go get the Adoption papers for her and her passport and hurry up , She walks out bad mistake but you will

not listen, Linda says Mummy I was with Daddy he put some cream on my bottom because Matron spanked me and I was set up she said, Alice said me to Mummy and I got spanked hard I could not sit down all day, well said Mummy you

will not be spanked hard with me and Daddy, and that goes for you Linda, and Kay and Alice all of you as well, so do you want to join us Linda she says, Oh yes so much Mummy because Daddy is so cool and does not get angry,

Mummy say I am alright Daddy I will have 3 bottoms to smack in the Car on our way home, All three girls looked at Mummy really oh yes says Mummy oldest first then second oldest then the youngest, All welcome smacked Bottom to the

Family then you will be Linda Carter Alice Carter and last Kay Carter, Yay they said then we will all be sisters right Mummy, that is right and you two Linda and Alice go to the same school, Kay will go infant school with Mummy,

Matron comes back here you are Brian sign here and here she points then she looks at Linda and says to Jill can you sign here and here and here is her pass port Brian says I will take this paper work to the Judge, So bye Matron come on

kids lets go Linda where is your Case, Mummy could you come and help me please playing with her dress, Yes Come on she says Daddy take the girls to the Car love, Daddy picks both is little girls up in is arms and heads to the Car,

Jill takes Linda up to her room and she says where is your Case under my bed Mummy she says, Right says Mummy and gets the case and puts it on the bed, Linda says Mummy some dresses are to small but Matron liked them being short

Mummy says what why did she like them short Linda, so as they ride up all the time and Mummy I need to sort out what is mine and what is not, Mummy says come on then lets go through them what dress and skirt are yours tops socks,

panties Nighties oh says Mummy lets check your wardrobe come on, and she opens it, right tell me what is your and what are the homes, well says Linda they are to small Mummy pointing to a few dress in there, right leave them here,

Mummy says go and get Daddy Linda tell him to come here will you, Yes Mummy she says running to the Car Daddy she says out of breath Mummy wants you puffing and panting, Daddy says rubbing your back walk do not run,

And he leans over lifting your Dress and Smack smack on your panties walk go not run, ow Daddy yes sorry Daddy but Mummy wants you, okay go and tell her I am coming in a bit No tell her Alice and Kay have dropped of to sleep,

Just tell her to get your case and lets go I can not leave the girls Linda, And Linda walk do not run go on he says to her, Linda goes walking now back to Mummy, Daddy says just put it all in the case Mummy and lets go, and he give me two

smacks Mummy for running across the car park, Mummy says on your Bum or bottom Linda, on my panties Mummy but he told me if i run at homes they would be on my Bare Bottom, but he gave me a hug and kiss on my head Mummy,

That is your Daddy Linda you do know that is a main car park no Mummy said Linda, Did you not see all the cars coming in then little one, that is why Daddy gave you them two smacks, you could have been knocked over, So Daddy must

have seen you running and was you out of breath then, Linda says yes Mummy Daddy rubbed my back, but after he did it and give me a hug and kiss, then he said Linda walk do not run, So I walked in here to you Mummy not run.

Linda says why did Daddy only give me two Smacks Matron would have spanked me Red and I would have been crying loads, Mummy says Daddy is not like that so the two smacks were a warning to you but if they would have been

panties Down you would have had a tiny bit of pink on your bottom, She hugs you and gives you a kiss on the head if you want to find out what smacks on your Bare bottom would feel like go and ask Daddy while I pack this case,

Linda thinks about it looking at her Mummy what do I say Mummy she says, blushing playing with her dress now, Mummy says come here giving her a hugs you will not find out if you do not go and ask him, He will not smack it hard,

But Mummy them two Daddy gave me were hard on my panties Mummy because I run, Mummy says did you feel the smacks on your panties then Linda, Oh yes Mummy so go and ask Daddy to smack your Bare Bottom, she looked at

Mummy and she says alright I will and she gives her Mummy a kiss on the cheek then she goes walking out, she walks to the car and she taps on the window, Daddy opens the door where is Mummy he says to you, Linda says still sorting

my clothes Daddy, Linda says Daddy will you smack my Bottom please, Daddy lifted her on is lap and he says okay tell me what is going on Linda. why do you want Daddy to smack your Bottom you know if I do it will be Bare,

Linda says yes Daddy I know but then if I am Naughty at home I will know that you or Mummy will smack my bottom right Daddy, He hugs you and he says you want me to smack your bottom how it will be smacked like at home,

She looks at you and she says yes Daddy like you will at Home, Daddy says what about Mummy because she will smack it if you are Naughty and Daddy is at work, Linda says I will go and see Mummy after and talk to her Daddy,

So he says okay Linda only because you want me to, so he lifts you over is lap, he pulls your panties down and patting your bottom says, Are you ready Linda, She looks back and says yes Daddy Smack ow she said so Daddy Smack ouch

she says Smack Smack ow ow Daddy, He says to her do I carry on or stop, She looks around and says carry on Daddy so Smack ow Smack ah Smack oh Smack ow Daddy he says stop Linda or more, She says yes Daddy a few more,

So Daddy Smack ow Smack ouch and she can feel tears now, Smack ouch Daddy so he stops and picks her panties up and hugs you giving you a kiss on the cheek, She hugs and says I love you Daddy thank you for showing me,

Daddy says go tell Mummy now to give you some smacks hugging her tight, and Linda walk do not run and watch as you cross the car park go on, Tell Mummy after she as smacked it to hurry up and lets get going just bring the case,

She gets out of the car and she walks in to Mummy rubbing her Bum, Mummy says well as he smacked it, Linda says yes Mummy he as and he says you have to now as well then lets get going, Mummy says okay come here to me,

Linda walks towards her Mummy and she lies over her lap, Mummy lifts her Dress and pulls her panties down and patting her Bottom says it is a bit pink Linda, so you give me what Daddy give me now Mummy, well she says how many,

Did he give you Linda she says I think 10 or 12 Mummy so give me 12, Are you sure Mummy says to you, how did Daddy give you them 12 that he gave you, Linda said on my Bare Bottom Mummy and did I ow ouch oh and ah as he did it.

But he did not smack as Hard as Matron did and that is why Mummy I am happy to be your Daughter, Mummy pats her Bottom and she says well why do we not wait till we go home or we will both be over Daddy lap giggling pulling her

panties up now, Linda says really Mummy Daddy will put you over is lap to giggling, Mummy says yes if we do not go out right now, eh not only me you as well little you hugging you giving you a Kiss on the head, Linda says really Mummy

he will put me over is lap this time as she looks at you, Mummy says yes and he will make your bottom tingle this time as she grabs your Hand and case, Mummy she says I love you and Daddy but I want to tell you something then you

might take me back to Matron head down now, I put the case down picked her in my arms and said tell me then and I will decide if I take you or leave you, Linda says I like my bottom smacked till it tingles as she looks right at you,

Mummy hugs you and whispers it is okay you have a Daddy and Mummy who will smack it till it Tingles. She hugs you do you mean you still want me, Mummy says Daddy will giggle and still hug you because you are going no where,

Only Home with me and Daddy right now come on lets go picking your case up and still as you in her Arms, Linda hugs her Mummy and whispers love you so much Mummy, Mummy says I love you to so no more about leaving you here.

or I can see one little girl go over two laps not one as she looks at you now, She says yes Mummy I should not have said it I should have talked to you or Daddy right Mummy, Mummy says it does not matter now it is over you are ours,

Mummy says oh yes you have Uncle Paul who is my Little Brother he is a Police Man like Daddy, he is at home waiting for you kids to arrive home, and he as permission to smack your bottom Linda, She says will he Mummy in private,

Mummy says would you sooner have you Bare bottom smacked by Uncle Paul in private, She says yes Mummy I can take him to my room eh Mummy to show him, Okay says Mummy when you get home ask him to take your case up,

Lets go tell Daddy to leave your case because you are going to ask Uncle Paul to take your case up, so they say bye to Matron and go to the car Daddy as opened the boot ready so Mummy puts the case in Linda gets in,

She says Daddy can Uncle Paul take my Case to my room when we get home please, Yes says Daddy and Mummy gets in the front she says belt on Linda there is a good girl, She says Done Mummy I asked Daddy if it was alright,

For Uncle Paul to carry my case to my room and he says yes Mummy, Linda says Daddy as he is driving home, can Uncle Paul smack my bottom, Daddy says yes he can because he is Family so yes any time if you need it alright Linda,

She says thank you Daddy now I know, she says Daddy are we nearly there Daddy says look over there that big house is ours, He pulls in the Drive and he says shh your sisters are a sleep Paul come out and he says who is this case

mine says Linda oh right so do you know where your room is, Mummy says yours is next to our Room Uncle Paul if you can take it for me, said Linda yes come on said Uncle Paul so they go upstairs, Daddy picks Alice up,

And Mummy picks Kay up now and they both walk into the big living room. Mummy sits down cuddling Kay, and Daddy is cuddling Alice, Linda says put my case on there please Uncle Paul, so he opens it right he said what goes where,

Uncle says you pass them to me and I will hang them up for you, you need to ask Mummy for some new panties Linda these look to small, okay Uncle she says but they go in that top draw till Mummy can go shopping she does know.

All about them Uncle Paul, He sat down on her bed and he says you are a very lucky girl have a nice house and a super Daddy and Mummy, She says I know I am Uncle Paul as she sits there looking at you now, He says are you from the

home as well Linda she says can I sit on your lap Uncle Paul please, Yes sure he says and she move onto is lap now and he cuddles her, He says I can see my little niece likes cuddles, Linda then put her arms around her Uncle now,

Then she falls over is lap and lies there, Uncle says now as is hand is on her dress Bum do you need a hand to get up, she looks back no Uncle as she lies there, Uncle says so why are you over my lap do you want me to smack this,

Lifting her Dress up now and he says do I pull these down Linda she lies there, she looks back and she says yes Uncle so he pulls her panties down then patting her bottom he says do you want me to smack it Linda,

She says yes Uncle so he raises is hand and "SMACK" ow she shouts HE Again "SMACK" ouch ow she shouts, "SMACK" ow she says now rubbing her Bottom, "SMACK" ow ah she shouts he pulls her panties up and hugs her,

He says I am not going to smack your Bottom for nothing Linda, He says but I will give you some play smacks if you want them, She says yes please Uncle as she lay back over is lap, and he again pulls her panties down,

And he begins to play smack her bottom now with light smacks on her bottom, Linda looks back and she says you smack hard Uncle Paul as she giggles with the smacks now, Uncle says that was a warning I will be looking after you all,

so if you are Naughty that is how I will smack your bottom right Linda, she rubs her Bottom as she lies there now, Daddy says to Mummy as the two girls are still cuddling up, he says did you hear some Smacks Mummy from upstairs,

Mummy says yes I thought we would here more than 4 Daddy she wanted her Uncle Paul to smack her bottom to know what she will get if she was Naughty, but it sounds like he as just give her 4 and then play smacks maybe,

Daddy says Uncle Paul should smack her bottom what do you think Mummy, No love she just wanted to get a bit of attention I think love, how do you know she wanted Paul to smack her Bottom because she told me that is why,

She wanted Uncle Paul to take her case up and not us, Daddy says so it was Uncle Paul who would not smack it for her, Jill says maybe it was because she was not Naughty eh love, Then she says Shh love listen can you hear anything,

he says what love as they hug the two Youngest now, Paul comes down the stairs eh you two are they asleep maybe you need to put them bed, Jill Linda need s some panties, She says yes I know Paul well I can take them all shopping in

the morning Brain is on Mornings so we will all go after he comes back, Jill says where is Linda now Paul oh watching Cartoons why Jill, Well Jill says did you smack her bottom or did you give her play smacks as she sat there,

Paul says no sis I will not until she is Naughty she might not like me if I did smack her bottom, Jill says she wanted you to smack it because she likes to know how you will smack it if she is Naughty Paul, and Jill says she likes it smacked.

Till it tingles and that is what she told me Little Brother, and maybe 12 smacks will give her that Tingle she is asking for Brother, so go back up and smack her Bare bottom till she tells you no more it is tingling and she will not hate you.

she will love you being her Uncle now go on little Brother, and give your niece what she wants you to give her, He says do I just keep smacking her bottom till she says stop sis, Jill says keep smacking till she gets a tingle in her bottom,

Uncle Paul says okay sis and he go back up, it was quite for a bit then the smacks started ow ouch ah oh ow as he carry on smacking her Bottom now and they heard ow ouch ow ah ow Daddy says I counted 10 so far Mummy,

ow ouch ow ow ouch then we heard Linda shout ow och ow ah oh ow I got a Tingle Uncle Paul, ow ow ouch ah ouch, then it goes quite again, Daddy says he given her 24, then he looks to to the Stairs Linda comes down now,

Holding her Uncle Paul hand and rubbing her panties, Uncle goes and sits down on the arm chair, Linda went over and jumped on is lap, she is cuddling her Uncle Paul now arms around is neck, Mummy says well Linda did you get

your Tingle in your bottom and is it pink or Red then, she looks at mummy I do not know Mummy but I got my tingle thanks uncle Paul, then she whispers to Uncle Paul is it pink or Red Uncle Paul as you are hugging her tight now,

Kay sits up and she says to Mummy why big sis rubbing her panties, Mummy says because Uncle Paul as just smacked her Bottom till it tingles, Kay says what that mean Mummy, Uncle Paul says holding is hands out Kay you coming

to me for cuddles, He says to Linda go to Mummy while I have Kay so they swoop over now, Mummy hugs Linda and whispers your Bottom feels a bit hot do you like it Linda, She says yes Mummy very much she whispers will

Uncle Paul give Kay a few smacks on her bottom Mummy, Uncle Paul is cuddling Kay then he says patting her panties as this been smacked yet, Kay leans into him and says no my parents did not smack as she leans on your shoulder,

Uncle Paul says maybe Mummy or Daddy will give your bottom a few smacks as he hugs Kay, Mummy says you have got her uncle Paul maybe she would like you to show her eh Kay, Kay looks at Mummy then Uncle Paul and she points to

Her Uncle Paul, Mummy says okay Uncle Paul she wants you to show her what a smacked Bottom is, He says to Kay do you want me to smack your Bottom here or in your room as he hugs her, she thinks and says room please Uncle,

Mummy says Kay go to Daddy a minute while Mummy as a talk to Uncle Paul, So he puts her down she goes running to Daddy who picks her up, and he starts to tickle her, He says you happy Kay Carter, She hugs Daddy yes lots,

and giggles grabbing Daddy on the nose now, he says you little Rebel patting her panties bum, she giggles and says hugging you love you Daddy, Mummy can hear how she is giggling away with her Daddy now, she says More Daddy as

she hugs him so Daddy says right he then slaps her Bum she giggles, he says eh let go my ear you rebel and he says right let Daddy smack it like this, and he pulls her panties down and slaps her little Bottom now, and she giggles and

says like Daddy more, So Uncle Paul sits down and grabs Linda as he holds her, Linda says will Daddy smack her Bottom now, Mummy says it sounds like it, Daddy comes walking in with her in is Arms and he says hugging her and giving

her a kiss no Mummy, and he sits on the arm chair with her on is lap, she hugs her Daddy tight and she looks at you my Daddy now right, He says yes Kay Carter I am your Daddy and being your Daddy you can ask me anything okay,

She says Daddy what a smacked Bottom like that I will get if I Naughty, Daddy says well you know what I did just when you grabbed my ear and smacked your Bottom, She said yes Daddy well when you are Naughty me or Mummy or

Uncle Paul will smack your bottom like that, So Daddy says to Kay who do you want to smack your bottom like Daddy showed you, And Daddy says Kay it will be a smacked Bottom now looking at you as he holds you in is arms,

She looks at you and says you my Daddy and points you my mummy, and then she says you my Uncle as she hugs Daddy, Mummy gets up putting Alice on the Sofa and walks to Daddy taking Kay of him, and she says can you not see she

is scared so it is not going to happen hugging her, Alice go to Daddy please, Mummy says do you want a drink come on lets go and get one, Alice holds her arms out for Daddy to pick her up, Daddy picks her up and hugs her she says to

Him love you Daddy as she hugs you now, Kay looks at Mummy and she says you can take me back if you want Mummy I sorry, Jill says you are not going back it does not matter you are a good girl and all they get is play smacks from

Daddy Mummy and Uncle Paul, Linda says can I go to Daddy please, sure say Uncle Paul Alice jumps of her Daddy lap and jumps on Uncle Paul now, Daddy grabs Linda and sits you on is lap hugging her hows your bottom now,

She says it is okay now Daddy as she hugs you and says love you Daddy, Uncle Paul whispers to Alice do you like your bottom smacking Alice, and she blushed and said yes Uncle Paul I do, So Uncle Paul says if I smack your Bare Bottom

would you like that as he holds you now hugging you, Alice says yes Uncle Paul I like it Smacking Matron used to smack it every day for me some times even if I not Naughty, Daddy says to Linda can I check your Bottom as he hugs

you tight now, She whispers in my room Daddy as she looks at you, Daddy says okay and picks you up in is arms and goes to Linda room he sits down and he says do you like your room, She says oh yes Daddy my name is Linda Carter

now Daddy am I right, he says yes you are as he hugs you, Linda says it is Naughty to like having your bottom smacked, Daddy says no it is not but just keep it in the Family and your Teacher no one else right, Linda says will the Teacher

smack my Bottom Daddy if I am Naughty at school, Daddy says yes they will but not sure about Bare bottom that might be the Principal, and vice Principal, Daddy says are you ready Linda now as you sit there, she says yes

Daddy so she lay over Daddy lap, and lay there still now, even when he lifted her Dress and says right and he pulls your panties down and he says patting your bottom, go in the Fridge and get the cream patting her bottom go on,

She says yes Daddy and stood up then walking into the Kitchen goes in the Fridge now gets the cream, then she says Where is Mummy Uncle Paul he says she is in the Kitchen no she is not, oh she must be on the swing bed with Kay

cuddling her and settle her down, Linda says she you later Uncle Daddy is waiting for this, and goes back up stairs, she says Daddy Mummy is out side with Kay on the swing bed, Daddy says well I think she needs Mummy now

Linda says yes Daddy you are right and she puts herself over your lap, and says ready Daddy, he lifts her dress and again pulls her panties down and put the cream on is hand and rubs it all over her Bottom, she wriggles as she lies

There now he says patting her bottom you are a Rebel she says yes Daddy your Rebel giggling, Daddy says lie still let the cream soak in now, He says did you enjoy Uncle Paul smacking your Bottom Linda as you lie there,

Oh yes Daddy I loved it he smacked my Bottom just how I liked it, and I got my tingle Daddy she says looking up at you, Daddy pulls your panties up and he says shall we go find Mummy or stay up her then having cuddles , Linda what

Do toy want to do, as he hugs her now, She leans into Daddy and says lets have cuddles Daddy and thank you for being my Daddy, Matron said no one would ever adopt me well she was wrong you did, and now I am Linda Carter right

Daddy as she hugs you, Then he says I wonder what Uncle Paul is doing with Alice, Uncle Paul says to Alice Daddy is with Linda and Mummy is with Kay, so there is only you and me Alice as he hugs you, Alice says yes Uncle Paul but

Daddy might come down or Mummy might come in Uncle Paul looking at you, yes they might but then again they might not Alice as you sit on is lap, Alice says yes but then Daddy will hear and then he will come down Uncle Paul,

He says true but I can still do this lifting you over is lap, and he lifts your Dress and then he says do I pull these down Alice as you lie there now, Uncle says if I pull them down I will smack your bottom Alice so think before you say anything

to that, Mummy shouts Alice come here please I am on the swing bed and where is Daddy, Alice says sorry Uncle and jumps of your lap Daddy is in with Linda Mummy she says to you, and she goes out side now to Mummy,

Mummy says sit down here Kay as gone to sleep now, What was Uncle Paul doing was you having cuddles and what else Alice, Yes Mummy we were having cuddles and talking Mummy, then Uncle Paul asked me if I like my Bottom

smacking and I said yes Uncle Paul, Mummy says who is a lucky girl you have Daddy Mummy and Uncle Paul who will smack it eh Alice, She says yes Mummy I am lucky that you and Daddy adopted me so I would not have to stay with that

Nasty Matron, but some times she was Nice Mummy other times she got angry and smacked hard and long until I cried a lot Mummy, Mummy says well you will not be smacked hard here and yes you might cry with a smacked Bottom but

remember we still love you Alice and we will never let any one go to far as well, she says but I am Mummy and I want only you and Daddy to smack my Bottom as she looks at you. Mummy says Alice Uncle Paul is your Uncle and he will

Not smack it hard when you say stop he will stop alright, you do not have to be scared with him I promise, Mummy says you do not have to be Bare Bottom you can keep your panties on until you think you want him to Bare your bottom,

It is up to you Alice not Uncle as you stand by Mummy, she says can I think about it Mummy and come sit with you please, Mummy says come on then jump up and we will cuddle Kay is asleep now, She cuddles into to you and looks at you

Mummy says I thought you like your Bottom smacked Alice, she says I do Mummy you know that because I told you that I do Mummy, and she whispers panties Down Mummy not on panties that no good is it right Mummy,

because you do not get a Tingle on panties Mummy she says to you, Mummy says so you only get a Tingle on your Bare Bottom eh Alice, yes mummy and you have to smack my Bottom a lot to make it Tingle as she looks at you,

so what about Uncle Paul would he have to smack it a lot as well Alice and would he have to Bare your Bottom, Oh yes Mummy he would because like I said I do not get a tingle if it is not on my Bare bottom and Uncle Paul as told

Me that he was going to pull my panties down early on, okay says Mummy as she hugs you Mummy says you just said that Uncle Paul as to bare your bottom to smack it right Alice, Alice says yes Mummy I did say that and he does,

so Mummy says will you let Uncle Paul smack it a lot till it Tingles, She looks at you yes Mummy I will he is my Uncle, She says okay today or tomorrow once you have settled in Alice, she says maybe I should just go and get it over with Eh

Mummy, Mummy says okay go on then and I will go to Daddy with Kay picking her up in her arms, Mummy goes up into Linda room and sits down on the bed, Daddy says where is Alice then he hears the smacks and ow och ow with the

smacks, Daddy get up to go down and Mummy says No Daddy leave her she wants her Uncle Paul to smack it long, then she will know what will happen when she is Naughty, so he sits back down next to Linda now, he can still hears the

smacks and the ow ouch a oh ow now from Alice, Daddy shouts Alice come up stairs quickly and he sits there looking at Jill, why she as not been Naughty even, Alice comes walking in rubbing her panties yes Daddy come here lets get

some cream on your Bottom, Where is Uncle Paul he as gone home now Daddy, okay come on lie over my lap, Alice says yes Daddy and he lifts you dress and pulls your panties down, Jill look at this he says pointing at Alice Bottom now,

Mummy says why did you not tell him no more Uncle Paul I did twice but he carried on then when Daddy shouted me he went out of the Door Daddy, okay Mummy can talk to him tomorrow Daddy says that feel better Alice rubbing the

cream in now oh yes Daddy it nice, Mummy says I do not understand him, he stopped with Linda, but he did not Mummy on 15 I told him I got a tingle but he gave me 5 more, Daddy says yes he gave you 24 we heard it Mummy you know

we did, Mummy said yes I remember you counted 24 so I am sorry Linda, it is alright Mummy I still liked it of Uncle Paul, Mummy says that is not the point Linda if you told him to stop he should have stopped so I will talk to him and if it goes

on I will stop him from smacking any of you , Daddy says how would he go on with Kay if we were not here, No love he is not allowed to smack if we are not here and that is Final, Linda and Alice looked at Daddy he would have spanked

Kay I think Daddy, Mummy says well he did not stop when you told him and Kay is 7 and never had her Bottom smacked and you can see how scared she was, oh she tried to be brave even with Daddy but she was scared so I think that

we will wait till she is Naughty Daddy then give her Bottom max 6 smacks, He says did you hear her with me when we were in the living room then, Mummy says yes it sounded like she was giggling. Daddy says she was Mummy and i was

Smacking her little Bare Bottom and she was liking it as well Mummy. Daddy says but i was not smacking it hard then Mummy, Mummy says is that right what Daddy says Kay you pulled is ear did you, She says yes Mummy i did but i did

not know that i hurt Daddy and that is when he pulled my panties down and smacked my Bottom Mummy, We heard Daddy smacking it and you giggling little one, Daddy says to Linda do you not need from Mummy what Daddy give you

when you asked me, oh yes Mummy can you smack my Bottom how Daddy smacked it please she says as she sits there looking at you, Mummy says okay come on patting her lap now. Looking at Daddy as Linda walks to Mummy she

says come on giggling Mummy can not wait to smack that Bottom of yours Linda. She lies over Mummies knees and she says really Mummy. Oh yes this Bottom will be all Mummies now lifting your Dress and then pulling your panties down

patting it, Linda giggles and says yes Mummy, I am Ready and she looks over to Daddy as Mummy begins to smack her Bottom not hard with play smacks, Linda says Mummy Daddy gave me smacks not these Mummy. So she says to her

okay Linda so she begins to smack her Bottom now with Medium Smacks, oh yes Mummy says Linda oh ah ow ouch as Mummy smacked her Bottom pink. She stopped her hand on her pink Bottom is that what you wanted Linda.

Linda okay does Mummy smack it how Daddy smacked it then Linda, She looks around and she says yes Mummy so she gives her 12 smacks Linda says ow ouch a oh Mummy. Mummy says is that how Daddy smacked it then Linda.

Linda says rubbing her Bottom yes Mummy just like that so now i know you Both smack Medium Mummy, But Matrom smacked really Hard and when i saw my Bottom it was Red and i was crying even when she smacked it Mummy.

Daddy says well you do not have to worry about any of us Smacking your Bottom like that we will still give you a tingle in your Bottom, Then Daddy says when i smacked it did you get the tingle in your Bottom then Linda.

Linda says oh yes Daddy i did and Mummy said my Bottom was only pink Daddy . Daddy says did you get it when Mummy gave you them 12 Smacks just Linda, urm not like you smacked me Daddy i think you smacked Harder than

Mummy did Daddy still over Mummies knees her hand on your Bottom, Mummy says oh right so i am going to have to smack this patting her Bottom a bit Harder eh Linda, Linda says urm yes Mummy please then i will get my Tingle

What i like to feel Mummy now giggling a bit as she lies there, Mummy says oh you little rebel pulling your panties up now lifting you up and hugs you with a kiss on your Fore head, Kay says me Mummy now holding her arms out to

You now. Mummy says go to Daddy Linda while i have Kay now please, Yes Mummy says Linda and she jumps on her Daddy who now hugs her, Kay says up Mummy holding her arms out for you, Mummy lifts her up and hugs her now.

Kay says me Mummy like Sis looking at Daddy now as you hug her, Mummy says i will not give you like your Sister but i will give you 6 Smacks Kay on your Bare little Bottom hugging her now, Kay says okay Mummy and she lies there.

Last edited by cyabroad; May 28th, 2024 at 11:22 AM.

Old May 28th, 2024, 11:18 AM   #2
cyabroad
cyabroad

Send a message via Yahoo to cyabroad Send a message via Skype™ to cyabroad

As her Mummy Bares her little Bottom and gives her 6 smacks, Kay says ow ouch Mummy Them!s Hurt Mummy she says tears in her eyes. Mummy lifts her up and hugs her now. Rubbing her little Bottom that is the last lot of hard smacks you get Kay, Daddy says Mummy why did you smack her that Hard Love she is only Little.

Last edited by cyabroad; August 9th, 2024 at 01:37 PM.

Tags
adopted, alice