Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Member Interviews

Member Interviews A section to allow everyone to ask & answer questions to get to know each other better.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old January 12th, 2024, 07:08 AM   #11
Morrgann

1. The only time I've ever gotten aroused by a spanking is back in August when my dad was spanking me over his knee. I was straddling one of his knees, so the front of my vagina was pressed directly against his thigh. It was totally involuntary, but even though I was getting spanked really hard, I was worried that I might have an orgasm.
2. I can definitely see myself getting spanked into my 20s, at least. I can see myself going away to to college and coming home to visit or for the summer and getting spanked.
3. The last time my mom used the hairbrush on me was in October. I might actually submit it as a story sometime, so I won't spoil it. She gave me a spanking with a belt in November. That was my most recent one.

Old January 12th, 2024, 06:15 PM   #12
BlahBlah92

1. Do you get lectured during your spankings (Are we learning our lesson?, I can’t believe this is how we have to get through to you, I’m very disappointed in you etc)?
2. Have you tried reaching back behind you to block the spanks? How does that usually go for whichever parent spanks you?
3. Which parent spanks you the most often and with what implement(s)?
4. How weird will it be for you to have a boyfriend and you get in trouble and get a spanking in front or around his presence?
5. Have you been spanked in public before? If so, I want the story of what happened

I got my own interview topic if you want to ask me anything

Old January 13th, 2024, 05:01 AM   #13
Morrgann

1. Sometimes I'll get something like, "Is this what you wanted?" or "I'd hoped we were past this, Morgan." Sometimes before I'll get told things like, "You understand that you are going to be getting a spanking."
2. The last time I tried blocking a spank was when I was probably 9 years old. It hurt my hand more than the spanking hurt my but (back then I was getting just a few swats over my clothes).
3. It used to be pretty even, but lately it's been my mom. Out of the 10 spankings I got in 2023, only 3 were by my dad.
4. That would be horrible. I know that if I got a boyfriend at any point in the near future, it would be a long time before we did anything sexually so to have him see me with my pants down would be embarrassing. To have him see me getting my bare bottom spanked would be humiliating.
5. I've never been spanked in public. I've been spanked in hotel rooms and in cruise ship staterooms, but never in a pure public setting in front of others.

Old January 13th, 2024, 08:56 PM   #14
BlahBlah92

Does it excite you when you are threatened to be spanked or about to receive one or actually receiving a spanking?

Old January 13th, 2024, 10:51 PM   #15
Morrgann

It doesn't excite me, but scares me. I'm scared of the pain that is coming. I'm disappointed in myself for doing something that is resulting in being punished. And I'm embarrassed. I mean, I'm getting a spanking. Even when I was 10 I was horrified and embarrassed at the thought of being punished physically.

Old January 14th, 2024, 07:56 AM   #16
BlahBlah92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrgann View Post
It doesn't excite me, but scares me. I'm scared of the pain that is coming. I'm disappointed in myself for doing something that is resulting in being punished. And I'm embarrassed. I mean, I'm getting a spanking. Even when I was 10 I was horrified and embarrassed at the thought of being punished physically.
Is the embarrassment from still getting spankings at your age or the fact your pants and panties are getting taken down?

Old January 14th, 2024, 06:36 PM   #17
Morrgann

It's more the embarrassment of having done something that gets me punished at 18, especially with a spanking. I'm supposed to be a grown up now, right? But as it's about to happen, I know that I deserve it so I'm not mad or anything. Except at myself. And while I'm not modest about my parents seeing my bare butt, along with all the rest of me down there (they've seen it before), yes. It is embarrassing at my age to have to pull my pants and panties down like a child.

Old January 15th, 2024, 03:40 AM   #18
BlahBlah92

1. Have you done anything that you knew in your mind if your parents found out, they spank you for it? Did they find out?
2. What about spanking fascinates you?
3. What kind of spanking art do you like? Do you have any favorites on this website?
4. How long does it take you to start crying while being spanked?
5. What would happen it your parents found out you access this site? How do you think they would respond?

Old January 16th, 2024, 12:11 AM   #19
Morrgann

1. I've usually known when I was doing something bad and just did it anyway. Most of the time, I got caught and I got spanked.
2. The fact that it's punishment. But not just any punishment. It involves removing clothing that covers a very, very private area. When you really look at it, spanking is strange. It fascinates me because it's a combination of creating embarrassment and pain.
3. I love anime, so the anime spanking art is amazing to me. I didn't even know such a thing existed. The expressions, the innocence, the positions and situations. A lot of the art reminds me of my own life. And every time I think I've found a favorite, someone else that I love pops up.
4. Sometimes I start crying before the spanking even starts. If I'm really trying to hold it in, I might make it to about three or four spanks. Depends. If it's the belt I'm crying after the first.
5. I think they would be fine with the art. I don't think they'd much care for the story I posted, because that really did happen in November. And they wouldn't like the stories I'm going to post. They're not against them, but they're going be like my journal.

Old January 16th, 2024, 06:18 AM   #20
BlahBlah92

I read your story you posted and the fact you didn’t get an even worst spanking is crazy to me. But I loved how descriptive it was. You should do more. I love how fast your attitude changed

Tags
answer, questions, spankedforreal