Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Blake belladonna: A mother's day of discipline
Old March 24th, 2024, 11:27 PM   #1
victormammoth

Default Blake belladonna: A mother's day of discipline

A RWBY Spanking Fanfiction text adventure!

It's campus Mother's Day at Beacon Academy, which means Kali Belladonna is coming to visit. Blake is nervous, because Mother's Day happens to be the same day as report card day...and Blake is in for the spanking of a lifetime!

DOWNLOAD HERE

RWBY is a great show to make spanking fanfiction of. In fact, I've written spanking fanfics of 3 of the 4 huntresses at this point -- everybody but Weiss Schnee! I wonder if there's an adventure in her future...

If you have a commission idea -- especially one for Weiss -- email me at [email protected].

Let me know what you think - enjoy!

Old March 25th, 2024, 02:23 PM   #2

It's a good story, but there might be some minor problems, I haven't read all the options yet. But when I chose "awful" and then "give Blake another spank", the mother pulled out the hairbrush as before, even though the hairbrush had already been used in the previous punishment.
Thanks for the short story, anyway.

Old March 25th, 2024, 10:39 PM   #3
VikingSpanko

Hey!

When writing a text adventure, it's the easiest thing in the world to make the main character customisable. Especially for you, who have written so much in Twine.

Would you please consider making future stories with customisable name and gender? Please?

Making choices in a CYOA only feels interesting to me when I'm the main character. I don't care if some girl named Blake get in or out of trouble.

This, I think, is why Puttsdale was such a massive success. You get to interact with the townspeople as yourself, as either a top or a bottom.

Let us know what you think. I'd be happy to show you my solution in Twine for writing the characters with unique customisable genders.

Old March 27th, 2024, 12:50 AM   #4
flashmaster63
Artist

I don't know anything about RBWY (other than what's been posted on this site) but I enjoyed this. Not my favourite scenario, but a bit unexpected which is always nice. And the usual good descriptions of the action, which is what I love about all your games. Thanks for sharing!

Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:49 PM   #5
HolyMolyManiac

Another fun read, thanks for sharing.

I personally like Ruby's birthday better, because the dynamic between friends is more fun for me than a Mother/Daughter story. Hope we get also a Weiss one

Old April 7th, 2024, 08:47 PM   #6
mgrant24601

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingSpanko View Post
Hey!

When writing a text adventure, it's the easiest thing in the world to make the main character customisable.
For what it is worth, this is not the easiest thing in the world. It's not the hardest thing in the world, but doing so introduces a new set of bugs (cases where you failed to replace a pronoun with a token in your writing) and it makes it harder to make changes to your writing.

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, because I agree that it's a great idea, but I do want to say in the author's defense that what you're asking is not actually a triviality.

Old April 7th, 2024, 10:18 PM   #7
Wildfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrant24601 View Post
For what it is worth, this is not the easiest thing in the world. It's not the hardest thing in the world, but doing so introduces a new set of bugs (cases where you failed to replace a pronoun with a token in your writing) and it makes it harder to make changes to your writing.

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, because I agree that it's a great idea, but I do want to say in the author's defense that what you're asking is not actually a triviality.
It would also be a really weird thing to do in a RWBY fanfic about Blake xD

Old April 8th, 2024, 01:04 AM   #8
victormammoth

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Yeah, I love adventures that are written in 2nd person too, VikingSpanko, and I write them pretty often (the Belt on the Door, Bitter Rivals, Date Night, and WTP series, to name a few)! They're all on my Patreon, and I've posted a couple here. I've got some clever workarounds for how to deal with pronouns and all that -- you're right, mgrant2461, it can be tricky.

Still, Iagree that adventures where you can "self-insert" as either spanker or spankee rule

As Wildfire notes, though, this was a commission about Blake, so 2nd person wouldn't work. I always write what my commissioner's want to see, and in this case, it was a punishment for the Bellabooty lol. If you have your own idea for a commission definitely email me at [email protected]!!! Sharing your idea is always free

Next time I do a 2nd person text adventure, maybe you'll see it here -- who knows? There could even be one coming out soon........

Tags
belladonna, blake, day, discipline, f/f, mother