Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Callie's Life
Old December 9th, 2023, 05:34 AM   #1
mess21

Default Callie's Life

I haven't seen anyone mention this game yet. It popped up on itch.io recently.

It is an RPG Maker game set in a world where corporal punishment is very common. You play as a school girl named Callie. She gets spanked a lot.

There are multiple rendered images for each spanking.

https://sorebottomgames.itch.io/callies-life

Old December 9th, 2023, 02:56 PM   #2
Krypt66

I'm trying to download it but it says I need a decryption key, where do I get that?

Callie's Life
Old December 9th, 2023, 05:17 PM   #3
sorebottomart

Default Callie's Life

You shouldn't need a decryption key. But hold off on downloading it, an update is being uploaded shortly.

Sorebottomart
My patreon -https://www.patreon.com/sorebottomart

Old December 9th, 2023, 07:40 PM   #4
speedmelon

oh i remember this. i used to be a patreon supporter but at the time the lack of backroud music or sound effects lost me. i will have to look into the game to see whats new, thanks for reminding me about this game

Old December 9th, 2023, 08:50 PM   #5
Axelcrzc

Hahaha since I don't have a PC it doesn't let me play and when I try to put it in my joyplay emulator I get a plugin error And when I remove the plugin I get another plugin error xd

Old December 9th, 2023, 08:55 PM   #6
29fastly

This one is buggy (events don't fire properly or fire when conditions haven't been met, getting stuck in the school after doing all the classes, missing asset or script error that cause game crashes, etc.) and the game files are encrypted so I can't try to fix my save.

Definitely wait for an update or two.

Old December 9th, 2023, 08:58 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawiz View Post
You shouldn't need a decryption key. But hold off on downloading it, an update is being uploaded shortly.
You really did a great job, the game really should turn out to be cool. However, I could not find content after 1 day, usually I just get stuck at school for 2 days. Looking to the comments on itch.io in the game there should be more content. Do I do something wrong or the rest of the content only for sponsors?

Old December 9th, 2023, 10:40 PM   #8
sorebottomart

I just posted a fixed build that should correct the getting stuck at school.

There are still a couple of issues to iron out, but I'm working on it.

I've no idea what joyplay/joiplay even is. The game only has PC and MAC versions. RPG Maker MV's android deployments don't work, or I'd make one for that, even though the game would be too big. The plugin errors are likely because it's encrypted. It's encrypted for good reason. I've seen pretty much every game that isn't, pirated.

Sorebottomart
My patreon -https://www.patreon.com/sorebottomart

Old December 10th, 2023, 03:51 AM   #9
Tontomanzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawiz View Post
I just posted a fixed build that should correct the getting stuck at school.

There are still a couple of issues to iron out, but I'm working on it.

I've no idea what joyplay/joiplay even is. The game only has PC and MAC versions. RPG Maker MV's android deployments don't work, or I'd make one for that, even though the game would be too big. The plugin errors are likely because it's encrypted. It's encrypted for good reason. I've seen pretty much every game that isn't, pirated.

Nice game, didn't get stuck at school with your latest upload.
Was wondering when the end of content is? I got the keys for the dare club, but they never appear again. Did a bunch of days at school.

BTW, Joyplay is a just an APP that allows you to play games on Android (RENPY, RPG Games etc.)

Old December 10th, 2023, 04:45 AM   #10
milfster72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontomanzz View Post
Nice game, didn't get stuck at school with your latest upload.
Was wondering when the end of content is? I got the keys for the dare club, but they never appear again. Did a bunch of days at school.

BTW, Joyplay is a just an APP that allows you to play games on Android (RENPY, RPG Games etc.)
To expand on this: Joiplay/joyplay, as well as at least five others out there now, are apps that are designed to put rpg games from the PC format, into an apk format that is used by cell phone platforms to run games. I beleive that there are even reverse "emulator" apps that are designed to run apk games on PC/Mac for those games that were never set up to run on computers. There are versions for Apple systems too, though most state there most likely will be bugs etc when you run them on the iOS systems.

First try at new DL game wouldn't start with error about failing to draw image from 2d something, due to broken state... WIll attempt to dl again.
Second fresh DL after full deletion, failure, still getting failure to draw message. Sadness ensues..

Last edited by milfster72; December 10th, 2023 at 05:18 AM.

Tags
callie, life