Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old February 5th, 2024, 10:34 AM   #81
YesYes1534

sorebottomart

Hello

Try uploading the game again to inch.io, write in bold colored text right at the beginning of the post “All characters 18+”, and in the game, immediately after launching, insert a picture where the same thing will be written.

I doubt that moderators launch every game, or launch but not start a new game, so the ages of the characters should be written in the post or immediately after the game starts

Moderators see “School”, and if they don’t see “All Characters 18+” right away, then they may actually consider that the game contains minors

If the age was written in the post, then write it again, but this time highlight it so that the eyes of the moderators certainly cannot miss it

By the way, make a separate post for the game on this site to upload fresh links to the 1st page, so that people don’t have to scroll through all the pages in search of a link, and post the link here in the comments, with a request to move the discussion to a new post

Old February 6th, 2024, 07:47 PM   #82
postajerry

Good evening, Great game but I'm stuck I can't find any more missions to do, after the first one at the club and two pajama parties and the mission at the bar where I'm stuck, there's nothing else I can't find anything else to do some advice on how to get unstuck Thank you

Old February 6th, 2024, 09:45 PM   #83
sorebottomart

Quote:
Originally Posted by postajerry View Post
Good evening, Great game but I'm stuck I can't find any more missions to do, after the first one at the club and two pajama parties and the mission at the bar where I'm stuck, there's nothing else I can't find anything else to do some advice on how to get unstuck Thank you

Can you be a little more specific? I'm not sure what you mean by "mission at the bar"
The only bar in the game is inside a restaurant that isn't even accessible yet, ("The door is locked.") and there's no code in there yet, just a location that I built for future expansion.

That being said, there was a bug in the public release that kept other Dares from being activated. I've fixed it and it will be available in the next build.

Sorebottomart
My patreon -https://www.patreon.com/sorebottomart

Old February 12th, 2024, 07:31 PM   #84
postajerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorebottomart View Post
Can you be a little more specific? I'm not sure what you mean by "mission at the bar"
The only bar in the game is inside a restaurant that isn't even accessible yet, ("The door is locked.") and there's no code in there yet, just a location that I built for future expansion.

That being said, there was a bug in the public release that kept other Dares from being activated. I've fixed it and it will be available in the next build.

I'll be more precise or have done the first mission of the secret club and the first ones of the school then or started the Candy Bar Sale mission but I'm stuck after the second part. I attended you two pajama parties And now I don't know how I did it, I managed to activate the 2nd mission of the secret club but I'm stuck after the 3rd part Anyway I'm on patreon

Old February 14th, 2024, 06:44 PM   #85
sorebottomart

The update will post on my patreon page at 4pm today (EST).

Sorebottomart

Old February 14th, 2024, 11:25 PM   #86
thepreacherswife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorebottomart View Post
The update will post on my patreon page at 4pm today (EST).
Already found (I think) a couple of bugs. Where should we report them?

nvm, posted them on patreon

Last edited by thepreacherswife; February 15th, 2024 at 04:41 PM.

Old February 15th, 2024, 04:25 PM   #87
milfster72

Any plans to update a free release, as I just lost my job, so am in the broke category for now.

Old February 17th, 2024, 08:56 AM   #88
Axelcrzc

Do you plan to release a free version?

Old February 18th, 2024, 05:23 AM   #89
sorebottomart

Yes, I do plan to do another public release at some point once the game has progressed enough and has enough new content to warrant such a release.

If you're looking for a timeline, probably sometime late spring/early summer depending on how development goes.

Sorebottomart

Old February 18th, 2024, 12:52 PM   #90
Dongo

"This game's files have been suspended by an itch.io administrator. Contact support if you need assistance." Love, Itch.io

Tags
callie, life