Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Catradora [with tailsy125]
Old December 18th, 2018, 08:16 PM   #1
FoodisLife
Gold Member

Cool Catradora [with tailsy125]

Three days. Just three days. That was how long it took for their whole lives to change 180°: Adora had found the sword and received/awoken new powers and together they had left the Evil Horde to start new lives at Castle Bright Moon.

Right now Catra was curled up on the far too soft bed, occasionally her left ear twitched gently. She was bored, it was already dark, so sun bathing was not an option anymore and the Queen had forbidden both her and Adora to leave their room after sunset. So boring, they couldn’t even train in this room without breaking anything. The half-cat yawned, lifted her head and looked at Adora who was staring at her new sword. Without this sword they wouldn’t be here right now, but everywhere Adoraw was, was home in the feline’s eyes. At leaste she wouldn’t have to listen to Shadow Weaver anymore and hey, no more abuse from the old witch – or whatever she was. Catra hated her, all those years she had tortured her, hit her, yelled at her… those times were finally over now. Though the Queen seemed to be quite strict as well, at least according to her daughter Glimmer.

The half-cat wasn’t sure about that, all she witnessed so far was Queen Angella grounding Glimmer and in Catra’s eyes that was not a real punishment. “Hey, Adora.” She said suddenly and watched her girlfriend jump a little. Damn, she must have been in deep thoughts. “Wanna get out of here and have some fun?” The cat smirked, her tail flicking in an excited way. “It’s so boring and I have so much energy to burn! We could go to that village and have some fun with the people. I’ve heard of that weird magical beverage called alcohol! I heard it’s fun!”

She could see that Adora was fighting with herself, after all the Queen had forbidden them to even leave their rooms, not to mention the castle! “Live a little, Adora~. What’s the worst that could happen? We’ll be back before anyone will even notice we’re gone~” If there was one person who knew how to handle the blonde teenager, it was Catra. And the moment she saw Adora hesitate to say ‘no’, she knew had already won this.”

“Let’s go!”

------------------

To say they had fun would be an underestimation! They had partied almost the whole night and now both former Horde soldier were a bit tipsy, but not actually drunk. They didn’t have enough money to buy more. “Sssssssshh, be quiet *hic* Adora~” Smirked the slightly swaying cat-girl and tried to remember where their room was. What none of them knew was that they had been spotted by some guards and reported to the Queen. A Queen who was far from being amused.

Old December 27th, 2018, 04:51 AM   #2
Bombay
Gold Member

Adora stares at her reflection in the sword under the candle light still trying to comprehend what just happened. this sword in the stone gives her all these new powers, but with powers come responsibility. Is she really up for it? Did the sword choose wrong? IS SHE KING ARTHUR? All these questions bounce around her head drowning out the world around her before she hears her friend speak “gah!” she jumps almost dropping the sword on the bed. She holds it by the handle blushing gently “uhhh…hey…” she says awkwardly. “we can’t the queen said we have to stay here” she said stoically placing the sword on the side table “I told you we should have spared once more, but someone wanted to be a lazy kitty~” she giggles and boops their nose. “what! N-No way! She’d kill us!” she jumped out of bed looking around for something for her to play with. She bends over and looks under the bed as her friend speaks

As much as she’s focused on finding a toy or something for Catra to play with, she still wants to try this magical potion the guards call alcohol. They seem to have so much fun coming back to the guard house “well…I guess you’re right, and the guards usually don’t come down this corridor anyway…” she says softly. Slowly she stands up holding several sheets “you know how to tie a knot?” she giggles and looks out the window seeing if any guards were there.

------------------
Adora is a tad less tipsy then Catra, but she still giggles, and stumbles back being used as support for her friend. “hey, I’m the one being quiet you silly kitty~” she snickers and holds her friend up. “you’re so drunk…but am I…is this what it feels like…it’s great!” she blushes and covers her mouth “shhh, she’s going to hear us~”. The queen, still in her nightgown sees the girls and glares at them “see what Adora?” she said crossing her arms “Q-Queen Angela! I can explain!” Adora yelped out. “No need, I can already guess. Now, let me ask you one question, shall I deal with you here or in the privacy of your room?”

Old December 29th, 2018, 03:42 PM   #3
FoodisLife
Gold Member

“Ohhh, ze Queen!” Catra drawled while smirking. She could barely walk on her own, but she did try to bow. Kinda. “Vas up, ve vere just havin’ zome fun!” She chuckled and leaned into Adora before starting to purrrr. When she noticed how distressed Adora sounded and the way the Queen seemed to be angry with them, she sighed. “Soo… you’ll zent us to ze dungeon as punischment?” Catra asked, her ears flattened and her tail swishing through the air. But instead the Queen asked them then if she should deal with them here or in their room which confused the still drunk feline. Shadow Weaver never punished the cadets in their room, she had ‘special’ rooms for that. “Uh… in our room?” Maybe she wouldn’t send them to the dungeon to sober up?

Old January 5th, 2019, 06:57 PM   #4
Bombay
Gold Member

The queen just squinted her eyes looking at the younger girl “why is she talking like that Adora?”. Sheepishly, Adora shrugged her shoulders and nudged Catra’s side “come on, snap out of it! you’re gonna make this worse for us” she whispered, but it was too late. In some german drawl, she began to basically curse out the queen with her snark. Adora pushed Catra away wanting nothing to do with her. “trust me little one, being sent there would not be the only punishment” she said sternly waiting for her answer. “perfect” she said scowling before her hand flicked into action and grabbed Catra’s tail. Her other hand grasped Adora’s wrist before she began to drag the girls towards their rooms. She was silent, but her attitude told the two everything they need to know. She slowly unlocked the door and released Adora before she pointed towards a corner “wait there”. Adora, not wanting to cross her path, quickly planted her nose in the corner. Suddenly, the queen began to smack the feline’s bottom “how dare you not only disobey me by sneaking out, but become drunk and talk to me in such a vulgar way! Do you have no shame girl?”

Old January 11th, 2019, 01:54 PM   #5
FoodisLife
Gold Member

Catra’s tail kept swishing through the air, she didn’t drink more than Adora, but for some reason it had a stronger effect on her. Maybe because her being a magicat and not a human meant alcohol made her drunk a lot faster? Who knows. When Adora pushed her away she stopped purring and almost fell, but luckily she managed to keep her balance. “Hey!” She hissed when the Queen snatched her tail and dragged her away, the feline didn’t like that very much. Good thing she was too drunk to scratch or use her claws right now.
When they reached their room and Adora was sent to a corner, Catra chuckled. It was funny seeing the blonde teenager getting into trouble. She did stop looking so smug though when the very angry Queen started to smack her backside. The feline hissed and looked at Angella in shock. “W-wait, whatcha doin’?!” She was almost squeaking, her tail flicking around in distress while the firm slaps helped the feline to sober up.

Old January 15th, 2019, 04:45 PM   #6
Bombay
Gold Member

“I wouldn’t laugh young lady, you’ll be joining her soon enough” she said squinting her eyes at the naughty cat “just try not to make this worse for yourself, I would hate spending my whole night punishing naughty brats like yourself” she scolded as her firm hand kept smacking down on her cheeks “this is called a spanking and it’s a wonderful remedy for sobering up and dealing with naughty children like yourself. Adora just flinched at the sounds refusing to look back and figure out what’s happening. Suddenly, Angella let go of the feline and moved over to the bed before she sat down. she brushed her skirt refusing to look up at the cat woman “please get over my lap dear”

Old January 19th, 2019, 09:54 AM   #7
FoodisLife
Gold Member

Catra glared and hissed at the older Queen, her fangs were visible and she rubbed her slightly smarting backside with both her paws. She watched the Queen sit down on the bed and glared even harder at her. “Wait, what?” Her tail twitched in distress, but she had a feeling she didn’t want to actually disobey Angella right now. Funny, the feline had disobeyed Shadow Weaver all her life despite the harsh punishments… but Queen Angella had actually authority over Catra – the ex-Horde soldier actually respected Bright Moon’s ruler. Not that she would ever admit that out loud. “What…ever…” she hissed again, her ears drooped before bending over the older one’s lap, her tail still moving and flicking. She wasn’t sure she liked the fact that Angella would smack her backside again… something Shadow Weaver hadn’t done when they were younger. She had other punishments… harder punishments. Catra shivered when she remembered some of them. Just another proof how different Angella and Shadow Weaver were, Angella was… stern, firm… but also motherly. And even though both the feline and Adora weren’t sure what exactly that meant, they did like the thought of an adult who took care of them. “Dis really… necessary…? Dis gonna hurt?” Catra still sounded tipsy.

Old January 29th, 2019, 07:42 AM   #8
Bombay
Gold Member

Angella stared at those claws and raised an eyebrow “keep those out, and I can gladly arrange you getting those trimmed, don’t tempt me young lady” she’s not going to give this girl one bit of power. Spoiled children like her let power go to their head and they think they’re able to do anything. She doesn’t know how Shadow Weaver punished them, nor does she care, but she knows they’ve clearly did a poor job. “we’ll change that “whatever” attitude with due time, but one thing at a time” she slowly took the tail in hand and placed it against her back making sure it wouldn’t be in the way of the actual punishment. her eyes moved over to Adora making sure she’s doing what she’s told before the kitty spoke once more. Chuckling gently, she brushed the hair out of the girl’s eyes softly “yes this is, but you’ll thank me after this dear” she said quietly “once this is all over, you’ll be forgiven, and we can start anew. Keep that and why you’re over my lap in mind, and this will be over before you know it”. with these last words of encouragement, she raised her hand and slapped it against her left cheek and right cheek. Her slaps leave pink hand marks on the tan skin, but the queen is carefully inspecting the girl’s reactions.

Old February 6th, 2019, 09:03 PM   #9
FoodisLife
Gold Member

Catra glared at her for a moment before deciding to not test if the Queen was serious or not. She liked her claws the way they were. Long and sharp. “Yeah yeah…” She mumbled, blushing a bit when Angella called her ‘young lady’. The feline hissed angrily when the older one grabbed her tail, only Adora was allowed to do it since it was so sensitive and she needed her tail to keep her balance. “HEY!” Another angry hiss from the very cat-like girl as the tip of her fluffy tail flicked slightly in distress. Of course Catra wasn’t 100% cat, but moments like this made her look a little bit less human than usual. “Don’t like this…” She huffed then, a bit calmer now since the initial shock was gone and she was getting ‘comfy’ over the older Queen’s lap. “Enough talkin’… can we just get this over with…” The teenager blushed again before squeaking in a very embarrassing way. “Ow!” She huffed, Angella had slapped her a bit harder than before. The feline was getting second thought now. “Ok, I changed my mind! Lemme go!” She tried to push herself off Angella’s lap now, but since she was still a bit more than just tipsy and the Queen’s grip on her was like iron she couldn’t get away.

Old February 24th, 2019, 06:10 PM   #10
Bombay
Gold Member

Hearing her muttering, a slight scowl forms on her lips. she remembers when Glimmer was defiant, but she was never this defiant. She’ll just need to treat her with more sterness and more harsh punishment. It’s not her new goal to make her, and Adora, proper ladies. “hey is for horses and I don’t believe you are one of them” SMACK “even if you could be quite the ass”. giggling at her terrible joke, she held the tail down and shook her head “you’re not supposed to. If you couldn’t figure that out by now, then perhaps you’re as blunt as I thought”. nodding her head, she quickly became silent and focused on punishing this brat. Her heavy hand smacked against her cheeks making an even shade of pink on her ass. she then started to focus on the under cheek and her upper thighs before she heard her squeal out. “I will let you up once you learn your lesson. Not one second before, now stop moving!”. Her eyes move towards Adora and a small smirk formed on her lips, time to test a theory. “unless, you’d like to give the rest of your punishment to Adora?”. Adora’s eyes widen and she looks back at them “w-what!? How am I a factor in her punishment?”. The queen simply spun her fingers in a circle, and with a groan, Adora spun back around into the corner.

Tags
catradora, foodislife, she-ra, tailsy125