Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dangan: Spanking Mode (QuintMC)
Old October 4th, 2018, 03:28 AM   #1
Jultimagnet

Default Dangan: Spanking Mode (QuintMC)

"Alright everyone! It's time to guess who the culprit is! The killer will be punish-!"

The television was immediately shut off inside one of Hope's Peak's kitchens as the Ultimate high school Maid, Kirumi Tojo, was currently making tea as a favor for one of her classmates.

'A murder game? So cliche and overdone.' Kirumi thought to herself and shook her head at the TV her short green hair bobbing as she placed the steaming tea onto the tray. While being in the school made for only the most elite young men and women in Japan, the teen considered something as ludicrous as a murder game to be impossible in the relatively drama free life that she and her friends lived in.

Doing small favors such as making tea for them had become common place for her ever since everyone found out about her talent and how willing she was to aid everyone. Kirumi of course got tired from time to time doing all this work although this was what she was great at of course.

"Here you go, Hiyoko." Kirumi left the kitchen and entered the Dining Hall to see the blonde dancer sitting along waiting rather impatiently for the tea she asked for. The girl had gone through a growth spurt this past year and was much taller than she was during first semester where she could have been mistaken as a child.

Old October 4th, 2018, 08:16 AM   #2
QuintMC
Gold Member

Unfortunately, despite said growth spurt, her attitude towards most people that weren't a red headed photographer was still quite poor. Granted, it was still slightly better now given that pre-growth spurt often could afford to get away with it since she looked so innocent back then.

Nowadays, people now expected more mature actions from the traditional dancer and are more willing to scold her for actions. Just recently, Ms. Yukizome had actually given the blonde her first detention because she felt her treatment towards a certain nurse was 'taken too far'. Blegh.

"Pig barf had it coming..." she muttered under her breath. Now she's here waiting for her tea to soothe her nerves after receiving such a bad mark on her school life. Course considering it was taking forever was doing her any favors. She was beginning to tap her table impatiently once she heard Kirumi's voice. "Finally!"

Once the tea was given to her, without saying a thank you to the maid she blew on it before sipping. Loudly. Of course, in true Hiyoko fashion, once she was done she rudely pushed the cup away. "Bleegh! Disgusting! Tasted like Mikan's sense of coordination: Shitty! Who taught you how to make tea? The Ultimate School of Poor Service? Make me another one! A better one! Hell, at this rate I bet that fatso second year Celeste carries around her is a better tea maker!"

In truth, this was a lie. The tea was quite well made and delicious. However, really, Hiyoko was just looking for any excuse to insult someone to vent her nerves. And who better than, supposedly, the maid who'll never fight back.

Old October 9th, 2018, 03:41 AM   #3
Jultimagnet

Had it been the first time Hiyoko had done something as ungrateful as shove away a cup of tea Kirumi had gotten for her, the maid might have had her feelings hurt at her normally beloved tea being insulted...but this wasn't the first time. The spoiled blonde has asked her to make different dished before and it was always the same thing over and over again; that child sure was troublesome.

"Now, Hiyoko." Kirumi began to spoke patiently though her eyes were shut. Even the stoic teen had moments where she would become frustrated. "Firstly, that was very rude of you to make fun of Mikan's...issues with clumsiness. I also don't find it necessary to create lies involving Celeste who happens to be in very good shape at the moment. Secondly, I don't believe pretending the tea is inadequate just to make me work harder is very kind. This will not help you grow into a proper young lady."

With her suggestions finished, Kirumi began taking a few steps to the kitchen. "Now I will make you another one anyways of course so I can be helpful."

Old October 9th, 2018, 04:12 AM   #4
QuintMC
Gold Member

Another lecture!? Hiyoko loudly huffed at yet another scolding by the maid. Seriously, what gave someone like her the right to tell Hiyoko Saionjii of all people what she could or couldn't do? Especially, some prude like her. Once she left, the Ultimate Traditional Dancer flipped her off before stewing in her thoughts.

"Stupid, bitch...who does she think she was my mother?" she muttered bitterly. Now she felt even worse off than before. Slowly, her eyes darted to her unfinished cup and a smirk came onto her face. Grabbing the cup she slowly poured the rest of the contents on the floor. Once that was done she promptly dropped the cup and let it shatter to loads of pieces. Laughing at the damaged she leaned back into her chair. "Now let's see the 'proper lady' clean up her mess!"

Old October 30th, 2018, 10:54 PM   #5
Jultimagnet

It was as if an invisible wall was placed in front of Kirumi because the moment she heard the noise of shattering, the maid immediately halted in her place. It took a few moments for everything to process in her brain before slowly turning around to see the cup in many pieces on the floor with a smirking Hiyoko right next to it; an accident might have been possible if the broken cup pieces weren't so far from the table!

"Hiyoko Saionjii! Did you do that on purpose young lady?" Kirumi suddenly averted to her strict persona which was not seen by many as she treated the teen who was relatively the same age as her like a child; even though the blonde had her growth spurt that made her appear more like a high school student would, she was still shorter and smaller than Kirumi.

The maid frowned as she grabbed a broom from the corner of the dining hall and began to clean up while awaited the girl's answer. Once the danger of someone stepping onto the sharp shards were gone, Kirumi wasted no time whatsoever taking action...Hiyoko had her chance to make up for her attitude and didn't use it wisely. "You've been needing this for a very long time you naughty girl."

Kirumi spoke calmly and firmly as she suddenly grabbed Hiyoko and lifting her onto her feet so the maid could sit instead. She then brought the blonde teenager over her knees and gave one sharp swat to her bottom. "If you're going to act like a child then you will be treated like one!"

Old October 31st, 2018, 12:16 AM   #6
QuintMC
Gold Member

Hiyoko had smiled when she saw Kirumi turn around towards her mess, completely soaking up the reaction of the maid now having to clean up the dancer's mess. However, said smile was quickly wiped away when Kirumi addressed her in that commanding voice. For a moment, Hiyoko was too stunned to give a snide retort and by the time the maid returned the mess was getting cleared away.

Regaining some footing, the blonde gave a snide glance before turning away from the maid in a haughty manner. "As if I have to answer to a simple maid. Just shut up and do your duty." With that said, Hiyoko crossed her arms and looked mighty pleased with herself. Though, this didn't last as she was promptly placed on her feet. Before she could break away, she found herself over the lap of the 'simple maid' and yelped once the swat connected to her butt.

"Gaah! Y-you...what do you think you're doing! Stupid bitch!!"

Old December 5th, 2018, 03:23 AM   #7
Jultimagnet

A sigh escaped Kirumi's mouth as Hiyoko seemed determined to act as disobediently as possible today...and every other day as well! "Watch your mouth young lady, you might be able to get away with this with your friends in class 77 but I'm not allowing you to act like this in my kitchen!" The maid followed her scolding with two more swats to the girl's upturned rear through her kimono. The swats were impressively hard for a maid who only spanked bottoms when it was absolutely necessary; she was much stronger than others expected!

"Now stay still!" Kirumi ordered as she gave harder smacks to the middle of the blonde's lower cheeks, transitioning to both sides with her palm causing echoes to be heard throughout the dining area. "Let me know once you're ready to apologize."

Old December 5th, 2018, 04:59 AM   #8
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Ow, ow! You whore! Let me go right now!"

Similar cuss words of that magnitude came from the traditional dancer. No one had ever treated her like this. Not her grandmother, mother....father. Not even her classmates like Mahiru ever dared due to her, even when they did stop being as lenient with her attitude.

"You can't do this to me!! I hope you cut your hands while you clean! I hope you slip while mopping! I hope...I hope you spill tea on your favorite dress, you fucking jerk!!!" whined Hiyoko as she furiously struggled under the maid's tight grip.

Old December 21st, 2018, 02:12 AM   #9
Jultimagnet

"Young lady, how many times must I tell you to watch your mouth until you learn? Clearly this lesson isn't hurting nor is it embarrassing enough." Kirumi sighed and shook her head as she continued to talk down on the smaller girl. The maid's slaps were still impressively swift and firm but there was only so much she could do with her palm with a thick kimono covering the teen's behind.

The green haired girl swiftly began to undue the clothing before lifting it upwards in a matter of seconds so that the blonde's panties were on display to her fellow classmate; she gave Hiyoko no time at all to even consider fighting back before she was exposed in a matter of moments. Even with Hiyoko's growth spurt, it still wasn't a problem holding her down which was precisely why Kirumi kept her over her lap. "You need to realize what is crossing the line with rudeness. Now hush unless you want a boy to hear you from outside and come inside to hear what the commotion is about."

Hiyoko's pale butt cheeks had very little to show for the past couple minutes of clothed spanking...but Kirumi planned to change that. The unforgiving slaps returned against the underwear clad bottom in moments, the swats now echoing throughout the spacious dining hall and it was clearly having much more of an effect with only undergarments as coverage. Kirumi couldn't help but give a small smile in pride on how much more improved the spanking was over Hiyoko's panties.

Old December 21st, 2018, 02:42 AM   #10
QuintMC
Gold Member

"And you aren't my damn mother now let-" Hiyoko felt abruptly cut off as Kirumi undid her kimono enough to reveal her underwear. Despite her growth spurt, her taste in clothing didn't seem to have matured as well as her attitude. This is proven by the fact she was wearing purple cartoon print panties of what looks to be gummies.

A red blush came onto her face and for a moment she was stunned. A maid of all people has just exposed her underwear! The indignity of it all!

"You little fucking pervert! P-put that down!" She demanded, though it came on deaf ears as Kirumi began swatting at her bottom and without that protection, quite frankly, it stung like hell!

Tags
dangan, mode, quintmc, spanking