Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Danganronpa: Spankings of Despair (QuintMC)
Old June 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM   #1
Jultimagnet

Default Danganronpa: Spankings of Despair (QuintMC)

The edges of Junko Enoshima's mouth nearly touched her eyes as her grin grew larger and larger with every step closer to her destination. Giving memory loss to her fifteen former classmates was fairly easy compared to the difficult task of forcing them to kill each other in a despair inducing killing game she created! Luckily her plan worked better than ever and had already caused one of her 'friends' to have a murderous intent.

Sayaka Maizono: Ultimate Pop Sensation.

The teenager's ultimate title flashed through Junko's mind as she practically skipped to Sayaka's dorm room before stopping right in front of the door. The girl would be expecting someone completely different to come over but Enoshima had her good friend Monokuma order Leon Kuwata not to leave his dorm room tonight so there were no interruptions for her current plan.

The ultimate fashionista did her best not to squeal from excitement before quickly getting bored of her eagerness and began to knock three times on the wooden door.

Old June 21st, 2018, 08:08 PM   #2
QuintMC
Gold Member

Sayaka stared at the kitchen knife lying in her hand. In a few moments, the blue haired idol would meet Leon in her naive, trusting...and sweet best friend, Makoto Naegi's room.

And then....she would kill him. Kill him...and escape. Anything to save her friends. Still, the fact she was about to end a life did not sit well with her. Regardless, she tried to bury those feelings as best as she could.

When she heard the knock on the door she froze in place for a second. Swallowing the rising tension inside of her, she placed the knife under her shirt and went to the door.

However, opening opening the door she looked completely surprised upon seeing Junko Enoshima of all people at the door. "J-Junko!?"

Old June 21st, 2018, 08:20 PM   #3
Jultimagnet

Junko suddenly slouched her shoulders and her eyes brimmed with tears after seeing the girl's reaction to opening the door. "And here I thought you would be happy to see me." The blonde then immediately perked up and stuck her tongue out while waving both of her hands with peace signs. "Not that I give a shit! Now are you going to let me in or do I have to say some stupid ass password first?"

Junko turned back to her normal self before pushing past Sayaka and inviting herself inside. She glanced around the room a bit before plopping down on the bed and crossing her legs; the girl was clearly in a comfortable position and was making herself feel at home. "Mrs. Maizono, could you please shut the door and come over here? I would like to have a talk with you, young lady."

The ultimate despair expected a barrage of questions from the singer but spoke up first before Sayaka could get a word out. "Is it true that you were trying to do something as unforgivable as commit murder just to escape? To your own friends?" Junko stuck her hand out into the air. "Won't you give me that terrible weapon already so you don't have to live with the guilt of murder?"

Old June 21st, 2018, 08:26 PM   #4
QuintMC
Gold Member

Huh.

How....what....why?

Sayaka raced to make sense of just what's transpiring at that moment. Why was Junko of all people here? How did she find out about her murder plan? Why...why the hell did she let Junko in!?

Scrambling to recover, Sayaka tried to put on a mask of confusion and feign innocence. "Y-you're wrong I would never try and kill someone!" she said trying to keep her voice as genuinely shocked as possible. 'This is bad....real bad!' she thought. The only thing she could do was deny it...deny it the best as she could until she could think of another plan.

Last edited by QuintMC; June 22nd, 2018 at 07:36 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2018, 03:53 AM   #5
Jultimagnet

"is that so?" Junko lowered her arm and shook her head in obvious disappointment. "And here I thought all I was going to have to do was give your a warning and a soft slap on the wrist. Yet here you are lying to me; it seems like I'm going to have to give you a much more memorable and despair inducing punishment until you decide to the tell the truth."

Not wasting any time, Junko gripped Sayaka's wrist and yanked the singer over her lap. She then wrapped one hand around the girl's back in order to keep her still. The blonde could feel Maizono's knife slightly through her shirt but decided to ignore it and have much more fun by having Sayaka admit out loud what she had planned for Leon if Enoshima hadn't appeared instead.

"Naughty girls like you get spankings!" Junko declared as she gave Sayaka two soft pats on her skirt clad rear. She was sure the smacks barely stung if at all but right now she didn't want to give the ultimate pop singer any pain quite yet. The realization that she was getting spanked on her butt like a child by a girl her own age was probably humiliating enough. Junko was nearly drooling just imagining how much despair Sayaka was most likely feeling right now!

Old June 23rd, 2018, 04:56 AM   #6
QuintMC
Gold Member

"H-huh?! W-wait!?" While Sayaka was thinking of a way to dissuade the fashionista that she had no murderous intentions, she couldn't react fast enough to stop Junko from grabbing her. Surprised and somewhat overpowered, the idol could do nothing as she was pulled over her lap. Sayaka squirmed as she tried to escape or, if she had to, reach to her knife. Unfortunately, the weapon had been firmly pinned by her and Junko's lap. In addition, the grip placed on her meant she, unfortunately, was stuck.

"A wh-what?" she started to shout. However, a wave of pure fear started to envelop in her as Junko patted her skirt-clad bottom. She...she couldn't possibly be serious!? Could she? "L-let me go!!"

Old June 24th, 2018, 10:00 PM   #7
Jultimagnet

Junko gasped as if the pop star's actions were unbelievable and she could barely find the words to respond. "Now you're giving me orders after considering a murder? This is much worse than I thought, I think you need a more serious lesson after all."

In response to Sayaka's shouts, Enoshima once again readjusted the teen so they were both in a comfortable position before bringing her palm down hard against the bottom in front of her for the first time. Despite the protection Sayaka had with her skirt, the increase in sting would most likely be surprising to anybody who hasn't been spanked before.

"Now I would hope you'd stop struggling because this could get much worse." The ultimate despair warned her victim as she swatted away at her butt, transitioning cheeks after every smack. She was currently hoping for any excuse to take this spanking even further.

Old June 24th, 2018, 10:27 PM   #8
QuintMC
Gold Member

"H-hey, wait!" Sayaka protested as she was shifted. She was about to demand for Junko to let her go once more before a hard slap connected with her butt. "N-no!"

As volley after volley connected with her vulnerable cheeks, Sayaka couldn't help but squirm harder. She had never personally been spanked but had witnessed a few at the hands of her idol manager on her friends. It looked quite painful and embarrassing so it gave her extra incentive to be the best. Now that she actually getting one herself, and obviously not liking it, she thrashed trying to escape the pain. "St-stop this! Let me go! You can't do this to me!"

Old June 24th, 2018, 10:39 PM   #9
Jultimagnet

The fashionista only sighed at Sayaka's protests as she continued the hand spanking.

"Now."

SMACK

"Why exactly..."

SLAP SLAP

"Can't I do this to you?"

SWAT SMACK SLAP

A dozen more firm swats came down on the skirt clad rear as Junko had mostly no problem keeping the girl mostly in position. Eventually she found herself bored like she has many time before in her life. Junko paused the spanking and rested one of her palms on the blue haired teenager's right butt cheek. "I'm not going to stop until you admit what you were trying to do to out poor friend Leon."

Without another word, Junko wasted no time at all flipping Sayaka's skirt up and exposing her underwear to the chilly air of the room. She positioned herself so that the camera had a perfect view and everybody watching could find out precisely what type of panties the famous teen singer wears on a daily basis.

"Just let me know when you're ready!" After giving the victim a few moments to soak in the embarrassment of having her skirt lifted, Junko continued the sharp slaps to Sayaka's now panty clad bottom which undoubtedly made the sting much worse than before.

Old June 24th, 2018, 10:58 PM   #10
QuintMC
Gold Member

"B-be-"

SMACK

"Becau-"

SWAT!

"St-stop...."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The feeling of a stinging and burning like sensatio grew as Junko kept punishing her. At that pont, she had given up on thrashing free, instead focusing on trying to beg her way free. "I-I wasn't going to kill him! I swear!"

Before she could plead further, she felt a cold feeling under there as her skirt was flipped up exposing her pink, lacy panties. Realizing what was about to happen she shook her head in fear. "Wait, stop, sto-AAH!" she started to yell and, involuntarily, kick as the pain felt even harsher now that her protection was gone.

Tags
danganronpa, despair, quintmc, spankings