Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dealing with the Demonic Lust (for kager)
Old October 30th, 2016, 12:47 PM   #1
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Default Dealing with the Demonic Lust (for kager)

Melinda wiped her sword and entered the cave. She just slayed the infamous witch of the Foggy Fangs Mountain, who terrorized many villages and towns around that place for much too long. It took one of the best warriors in the kingdom to solve that problem; Melinda also possesed some ocultic knowledge and minor sorcery, though she wasn't really a mage, but it helped to get close enough to the witch to use her sword, which was really her talent...

Melinda of Red Hills was a tall and strong woman, whose size was only emphisized by the full-plate white armor she was currently wearing; in fact under those metal plates there were not only strong muscles but some womanly curves, even if not overly big. Melinda had a serious face with fine, proportional features, and shoulder-lenght straight fair-colored hair. Her navy-blue eyes usually expressed alertness and strong dedication to her duty.

The woman entered the cave there the witch presunably held the atributes of her dark craft, her artifacts and probably even something more... Melinda had to clean and destroy all the dangerous stuff and maybe take those things which were not cursed and could be useful for her in her quest...

Old October 30th, 2016, 03:26 PM   #2
kager
Roleplayer

In one of the corner of the cave was what looked some kind of bed. A bulge under the covers made clear that something, or someone was lying in it.

Old October 31st, 2016, 09:11 AM   #3
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Melinda stopped on a safe distance, aiming hersword at the bed. It could be the witche's victim, but it could be some hungry monser just as well. "Hey, you! Whoever you are, show yourself and come out from that blanket now! And don't move too hastily, or else..."

Old October 31st, 2016, 11:45 AM   #4
kager
Roleplayer

The blanket fell of the bed and a slender figure, about the size of a 18 year old girl gulped when she saw the sword pointed at her.

"W..who are you? Where is my mistress?" She asked.

She was clearly not human, her skin was a pale green and through her shoulder lenght black hair you could see the tips of two small horns. She had a long tail that ended in a Arrow head shaped tip and when she spoke two fangs just a little bit longer then her normal teeth showed. She was totally naked and well build, her boobs where the perfect size for her figure and she had a slender but nice bottom.

Last edited by kager; November 1st, 2016 at 12:06 PM.

Old November 1st, 2016, 12:36 PM   #5
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Your foul mistress is dead, demon!" Melinda announced loudly, lifting her sword higher and getting ready to meet the hellish creature's attack. The witch must be really evil if she had such a familiar, though it was weird that the witch didn't use the demon for the battle. "I am the one who slayed her!"

Old November 1st, 2016, 01:19 PM   #6
kager
Roleplayer

"Y...you killed my mistress?" The demon asked, making no attempt to attack. "Are you sure she is dead? Mistress is very good in pretending she is."

Last edited by kager; November 4th, 2016 at 11:46 AM.

Old November 21st, 2016, 09:50 AM   #7
Jinchu
VIP Donator

The knight lady didn't attack either, but still held her sword high, raedy to any nasty surprises from the demonic creature.

"I'm sure. I decapitated her by my own sword and covered her body with the blessed salt. I am also very good in killing monsters and malefactor. Which you should keep in mind" Melinda informed her coldly. "Now answer - who are you, how had you served your mistress and what are your intentions now?"

(not fully back yet, but posting while I can)

Old November 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM   #8
kager
Roleplayer

"Who I am? You mean my name? Mistress used to call me slut or bitch, and my intentions? Since you killed my mistress you are my mistress now. Ofcourse I will serve you in the same way I served my mistress." She assured her. "Are you tired, cold, hungry or thirsty, mistress.....how should I call you?"

Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:26 AM   #9
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Melinda made a pause, thinking it up. Among other skills which helped her to fight evil, she was good in recognizing lies, almost supernaturally good, and this demon seemed to be honest right now. Also, Melinda knew that the most powerful summon spells bound the otherworldly creatures to this demension so tightly, that even the master's death does not release them. Seemed like the kinght could either kill the demon or accept her as servant. The first option was more natural, but... what if this creature will get a chance to reform and redeem her previous sins and evil deeds under Melinda's guidence? The woman did not tolerate any kind of evil, but she also had a kind heart.

"Well... I am thursty, yes. You can call me Melinda, or miss Melinda, or ma'am" since the demon looked almost like she could be her daughter (or at very least much younger sister), the kinght felt like it was appropirate and natural. "And we need to give you a proper name too, because those aren't names at all and you shouldn't ever again use those words."

Old November 22nd, 2016, 01:02 PM   #10
kager
Roleplayer

"You mean 'slut' and 'bitch', mistress Melinda?" The demon asked as she took a glass and a jar out of a cupboard. "This was my former mistresses personal wine." She said. "I wasn't even allowed to sniff at it." She said, pouring the glass with a honey yellow wine.

Tags
dealing, demoness, demonic, discipline, f/f, fantasy, humiliation, kager, lust