Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Beginners and Learners Roleplaying

Role Playing - Beginners and Learners Roleplaying The place to make your first Roleplays. A place for your initial experiments and learning before moving into the full Roleplay Realm. This is only for starting fetish roleplayers - experianced roleplayers should venture into and use the full RP Realm for their Roleplays!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Demon Queen's Future Husband (for Fariel228)
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:45 AM   #1
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Default Demon Queen's Future Husband (for Fariel228)

Irida took a throne of all nine circles of Hell recently and now she wanted to have a king by her side. But she was not going to accept anything but perfection. The queen was not planning to share her authority and power or bend to any anle's will. So first she had sat the tournament in which young single male demons fought to prove tehmselves worthy; and now she was going to train the winner and forge him into a proper husband... Hopefully, with lots of painful discipline, as Irida enjoyed punishing her sibjects, especially cute male demons.

Right now the queen was sitting in her throne room, waiting for the winner to arrive. She was tall and elegant, wearing only very skimpy bikini which barely covered the nipples of her heavy D-cup breasts and a loincloth wich was actually just two thin pices of silk hanging over her crotch and butt-crack from the golden chain in her waist. And, of course, she wore a lot of extravagant jewelery, but no shoes, shoving elegant golden nail polish on her toes, same as on her fingers). She had a wild mane of blonde hair from which two massive ram-like horns shoved. Here eyes were glowing red like hot coils. Her teeth were sharp and triangular and her ears were pointy. Irida looked extremely sexy, very dangerous and absolutely regal...
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old June 10th, 2021, 02:20 PM   #2
Fariel228

Prologue:
Lucius Farlier came from an ancient, but a poor demonic clan. Thousands of years ago, everyone was forced to give face to the Farlier clan patriarch, even the mighty circle kings didn't dare to offend him.
But after the unexpected death of his grand grand grandfather 6000 years ago in an outer world expedition, there was no one who could pass down the clan's technique to awaken bloodline, and the Farlier clan was forced to hide and live in seclusion in order not to become a laughingstock or die by the hands of their numerous enemies.

Born as the only son to the clan's patriarch, Lucius was very handsome, talented, and ambitious young demon. By the age of 2 he understood adult speech, and by 4 years old he already knew how to write and count.
Not wanting to put up with the clan's miserable situation, from the age of 4 Lucius was learning alchemy from books which he found in clan's treasury, in hopes to find a solution for the situation. After he learned everything he could in the alchemy tome, he travelled a lot in search of other alchemical knowledge. Luckily, it was pretty easy to get books about alchemy since the demons despised alchemy (it was considered as an occupation for weaklings), not to mention it was very hard to understand it, and thus it was just not worth to learn it for 99% of demons.

After acquiring an ancient alchemy inheritance from human world by chance, Lucius returned to his clan's castle in order to research it, and by the age of 16 he achieved a breakthrough, by creating an improved strength enhancing potion, stamina enhancing potion and a brand new true vision potion, which allowed him to see concealed magic and other hidden from common eyes things.

Immediately using the new invented potion on himself Lucius begin to research his clan's castle, hoping to find some secret place, after all, it couldn't be that the great ancestor haven't thought about sudden death of the only inheritor, right?

After day of search, Lucius stumbled upon a strange looking stone in one of the castle's gardens, and after conjuring a spell breaking magic, he found that behind this stone was a hidden path.

Anticipating a great discovery, young Lucius quickly run down the stairs, until he reached a spacious cavern with a strange looking crystal in the center of it. Without hesitation, he grabbed the crystal, and immediately his mind was filled with visions of battle/magic and alchemy techniques, while at the same time his body was getting stronger and his skin was becoming whiter and cleaner like porcelain.

When he woke up from, Lucius discovered that he has become taller, and his body was filled with great strength. He has successfully awakened his bloodline.
As it turned out, the ancestor of the clan was not only strong in magic and martial techniques, but he was also proficient in alchemy, which allowed him to stand on top of strength pyramid and dominate the demon realm, and only his descendants who understood alchemy could have discovered this crystal and inherited his full legacy.

In great spirits, Lucius has decided to spent his time on quietly accumulating strength.

Until one day he heard that the Demon Queen was organizing a tournament for young demons under age of 18 with great prizes, like money and weapons for winners. Quickly making up his mind, Lucius decided to join this competition, since money was a must have for every alchemist.

To his surprise, almost nobody could stand up for his magic and saber skills, and even the final round was pretty easy since he has consumed the true vision and improved strength potion before hand, which was absolutely traceless (many thanks to ancestor of the Farlier clan). And although potions were banned by the rules, since nobody has found out, it was okay, its part of the strength. And after winning the tournament, Lucius was invited to the Demon Queen castle to take his reward.

Beginning:

With proud, and somewhat arrogant smile Lucius has emerged from the teleportation circle. Despite being 18 years old and wearing a stylish black robe with red trim, he looked like a
15 teenager since demon age slow. He had pale white skin, light brown eyes, small fangs and a bit pointed ears (like half elf), and his brown hair (and styled like typical anime mc hair) was fluttering in the wind.

Grinning at the guards in their black armor, he slowly and proudly walked through the castle gates and entered the throne room. After that he wiped the smile from his face, making it more serious, walked to the queen's throne, bowed deeply and said, trying to appear neither humble nor arrogant: "Your majesty, I am Lucius from Farlier clan, winner of the martial tournament, I have arrived to collect my reward"

(Sorry I have made the pre story of the husband a bit long, I will make it shorter next time)

Old June 10th, 2021, 02:46 PM   #3
Jinchu
VIP Donator

The demoness looked with enjoyment at the arriving demon. He obviously was well-built, potienta nd strong, but also cute and fresh in apperence. She wondered if he ahd ever been witha female before. Irida hoped he hadn't.

However Lucius' cheeky green and first words made the Demon Queen frown, and her eyes glowed brighter and in a more omnious way.

"Your reward? My young sibject you must be mistaken. You are the prize, not called here to get it. You've been chosen through teh tornament to be trained under my guidence. And if you'll be found worthy - emphasis on "if" - one day you will marry My Majesty and sit by my side. For now, though, you deserve some reward. You may kiss my royal foot which steps on all nine circles of Hell!"

The queen raised her leg elegantly, pushing her beautiful abre foot to Lucius' face. Then she did it, the young demon could see taht there was nothing underneath Irida's loincloth, so her womanhood with a small triummed bush above it flashed at the "happy winner".
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old June 10th, 2021, 03:45 PM   #4
Fariel228

Lucius was dumbfounded - all those efforts, all this spent time only to lick someone's feet !!? Of course, the queen was very beautiful, and he haven't seen anyone as beautiful s her but...
How dare she order me, Lucius the descendant of legendary demon a most talented alchemist in the world

"Your majesty", Lucius lifted his head and stood up, "it was clearly stated that the winner will get a huge monetary reward and treasures, and I have come for them, and as for licking someone's feet, you don't have the qualifications to make me do it" he smirked.
"So I once again demand my reward, unless you want everyone to know that the new queen is a liar who doesn't hold her word" Lucius crossed his hand arrogantly and looked at the queen directly, but as he was a head lower than her, his eyes were pointed directly at her huge barely covered breasts, and suddenly his mind raced and he was stupefied, forgetting what he was talking about

Old June 10th, 2021, 04:06 PM   #5
Jinchu
VIP Donator

The glowing of the queen's eyes amde all the throne hall crimson, as if it was covered with blood. And taht could pretty much be the case moments later, since Irida was not used to be adressed in that tone. Many noble demons in her court would kill for the right to lick her soild, and not one dared to call her a liar.

Still... That Lucius, while arrogant and dumb, was also very cute. His pleads for mercy would sure sound delightful. And she was going to train and tame her future husband in any case. So, Irida decided to go soft on him and not to punsih his stupidity with death.

Yet she raised from her throne, surrounded by the winds caused by her anger, winds taht amde her heavy breasts softly bounce nad taht disturbed her loincloth further, exposing everything uderneath, winds that turned jer hair into a crwon of bright golden falmes.

"You dare to demand? To threten your queen? to decline her kind reward? You arrogant, ungreatful child! You should be sent to the deepest pits of Tartarus for that" her voice echoed through the whole castle as a raging storm. And then it became more human and soft again. "But I am loving queen and wife. I realise you merely a child, an ill-tempered youngster who knows nothing. So I will show mercy and only punish you as one."

Witha swift wave of her hand, Irida made the young warrior's robe to slip off him and fly to the distant part of the hall.

Old June 10th, 2021, 04:17 PM   #6
Fariel228

Lucius only now realized that he is not a match for an adult demon, not to mention a demon queen.
"Punishment? what kind of punishment?" Lucius asked fearfully

Old June 10th, 2021, 04:21 PM   #7
Jinchu
VIP Donator

[hope I'm not breaking your character; they can ahve a fight or something if you want]

"Silly boy. what kind of punishment naughty kids mouthing off on their authorities deserve?" Irida cooed, walking on air towards her future husband. She looked him over, now checking out his figure and especially his butt not covered by the robe anymore. "They get sound spankings, of course."

With that the Deom Queen took Lucius by ahnd and firmly led him to her throne...

Old June 10th, 2021, 04:24 PM   #8
Fariel228

[its ok, you can make the queen even more sadistic a bit if u want]

"I am sorry your majesty, please forgive me, but not a spanking, anything but a spanking, I am not a child anymore, I am 18 and I am an adult demon" Lucius cried as he tried to struggle, but the queen's grip was steel hard

Old June 10th, 2021, 04:37 PM   #9
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Shut up before I changed my mind and ordered to beat you with a bull whip." Irida responded with irritation. But in fact she really enjoyed his pleads and begging, and the young demon looked very cute then scared and emberrassed. He was a good choice for a husband...

The queen made Lucius bend over the arm of her gold-and-obsidian throne and yanked down his pants, revealing both his manhood and his pale butt. The guards at teh doors and by the walls of teh throne hall remained indifferent - they had seen (and experienced) a lot of spankings delivered by their mistress.

Irida patted her future hubby's buttocks, sodftly rubbed them and then squeezed them. "Now tell me, clear and loud, then was teh last tme you'd been spanked, naughty boy? And remember, lying to your queen is a very punishable offence."

Old June 10th, 2021, 04:46 PM   #10
Fariel228

"never your majesty, I have never been spanked" Lucius said blushing furiously. Despite feeling utterly humiliated, the way queen's smooth hand caresed his naked backside felt really good

Tags
demon, fariel228, future, husband, queen