Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 31st, 2023, 02:29 PM   #21
kager
Roleplayer

( You are aware that, besides Kari there are only four girls?)

With some effort Kari got his boxers off and the panties on her brother. "You can all look again." She anounced.

Old July 31st, 2023, 02:34 PM   #22
nomoewoes
Gold Member

(Right, I miscounted, sorry about that)

The boxers were promptly removed as the embarrassing and girly underwear were put in its place. Tai was blushing as red as a tomato as the girls opened his eyes and busted out laughing. “Let’s put a dress on!” One girl said. “No, it’s bedtime! It’s time for a onsie!” Another girl said. “Kari, what do you think?” They asked, letting her be the deciding vote

Old July 31st, 2023, 02:36 PM   #23
kager
Roleplayer

"I am not sure if I have a onesie in his size." Kari said. "But I have one that is on the big side for me, maybe it will fit him."

Old July 31st, 2023, 02:38 PM   #24
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“Ok, you got get it while I do her hair and makeup!” The spanked girl that had her butt exposed to him said with an evil grin as she went and began to look into the supplies

Old July 31st, 2023, 02:41 PM   #25
kager
Roleplayer

"Don't use mascara, it will just get ruined when he will get his spanking." Kari said as she started to look for the onesie.

Old July 31st, 2023, 02:44 PM   #26
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The girl nodded as she pulled out a red lipstick and blush and began to apply it, leaving him feeling silly and embarrassed. She then got a brush some nearby water and began to scrub his feet. “Can’t have you have those stinky feet!” She chastised as she scrub, which mad him buck and howl in laughter as it tickled

Old August 1st, 2023, 12:35 PM   #27
kager
Roleplayer

But the other three girls held him tight so he couldn't stop her. "Found it!" Kari said, holding up a white onesie coveres witch pictures of extremely cute fairies.

Old August 1st, 2023, 12:41 PM   #28
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Once she was satisfied with his stinky feet no longer being unbearably smelly, she let him catch his breath as she began to paint his fingers and toes with pink nail polish while another was straightening his hair and tying them into small pigtails. “Cute! Is there a dropseat for easy access to his spankings?” The previously spanked girl asked as she finished painting his ticklish toes

Old August 1st, 2023, 01:02 PM   #29
kager
Roleplayer

"There is." Kari said. "But he can't put it on yet, the nailpolish must dry first. Let's discuss why he must be spanked, aside from barging in at us ofcourse."

Old August 1st, 2023, 01:06 PM   #30
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Once the makeover was complete, Tai looked completely unrecognizable with all the frilly and girly clothes that were on the his frame. With one last pink bow in his hear to complete the look, the girls began to interrogate him. “Because he saw my butt!” The spanked girl said as Tai blushed and laid there silently as he visibly looked nervous

Tags
digital, troubles