Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old March 30th, 2018, 11:06 AM   #41
megaman64
Gold Member

"That's right." Nodded Mary as she carried her to see her world.

In the next 3 three worlds is one from the world keijo a women's sport where they battle with butts and boobs and one busty blond girl is going to try the legend.

The other is the world where these the next geation of ghostbusters the female going to try to see spanking Mary.

Finally there are two female inmates in the arkham asylum who are going to try it oit.

Old March 30th, 2018, 11:38 AM   #42
Jinchu
VIP Donator

...Meanwhile, in other dimsensions, worlds and times...

Mio Kusakai, a bery busty 20 years old Keijo player, relaxed in her room after a long day of training. She would rather realx with some girl, but all her teaamates and co-students were so shy! Mio, in just her undershirt and skimpy black panties, came to the big mirror. Here in Japan she heard an odd folktale, maybe it will help with the boredrome for a bit? The blonde girl turned around, mooning teh mirror. "Spanking Mary, Spanking Mary, Spanking Mary!" she called witha giggle.

Two infamous Gotham villains (also girlfriends) were prearing to bed. They hada big crime planned for tomorrow, but Harley, to Ivy's irritation, wanted to fool aroud.
"Come on, Red, I wnated to try it since I wasn in girlscouts!"
"That's silly, Harley..."
"And you're boring! Bend over!"
With a sigh Ivy followed her girlfriend's example. Harley already raised her short diamon-pattern red-and-black peignoir and pulled down her panties with Jokwer print (the villainess explained she loved to fart into Mista J's face). Ivy also lowered her draj-green knickers (her "Save teh trees" t-shirt didn't reach to her round bum).
"Spanking Mary... Spanking ary... Spanking Mary!.." they chanted, one with irritation, another in exitement.

Kylie Griffin felt awkwardly. She was always eager to stufy paranormal activity, but this one was... different. Now Kylie was in her flat, wearing only simple undershirt and baggy shorts, so different from her usual edgie goth look. She re-read the story she was styding once again, blushed a bit and turned to the irror, pulling her shorts down. "Spanking Mary!.. Spanking Mary!.. Spanking Mary!!" she whispered.

Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:31 AM   #43
megaman64
Gold Member

At first it seen like nothing happen in all three mirrior before looking to see that a woman with red hair and a black dress start walking towards them with a sten look and felt a tap on their shoulders. "Youre ben a very naughty girl."

Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:49 AM   #44
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Mio jumped up with a scared squeak. She then turned around and so the woman who suddenly apeared in her room. "What?.. Are you... like, my fan? Sneaking in my bedroom at night..." the blondie bit her lip sedductively. "Well, I guess I can be naughty for you..."

Ivy and Harley jumped in the opposite directions, so hustily their panties were still lowered. "Who are you and how did you get here?!" Ivy hissed, summoning some mutated agressive vines. "You've made a mistake messing with us, you Spooky-Dookie!" Harley frowned, grabbing her giant sledge-hammer.

Kylie gasped in surprise. "Y-you are real! Ok, now... just don't be agressive, I want to study a ghost in natural habitat. Can we talk?"

Old April 23rd, 2018, 07:12 AM   #45
megaman64
Gold Member

But than Mio found herself over marys lapin a flash with her round bare bottom sticked out with Mary quickly smacking it hard.

Too bad the two villinesses wee over Marys lap and start smacking their bubble bums.

"Not yet." Mary said as Kylie was now over her lap who wast no time smacking her bare bottom.

Old April 23rd, 2018, 01:21 PM   #46
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Ouch!! You're... a bit too hasty..." Mio blushed, wiggling her big, nicely shaped bottom. "A bit lighter, please..."

Harley and Ivy couldn't comprehend how it happened. Even Batman was not that sift! "You'll refrat this! Then my vaeins... ouch!!" Ivy screamed angrily. "Ou-ou-ou!! She spanks harder then Mistah J!!.." Harley kicked and wiggled.

"What?! No, stop!!.." Kylie squeaked, blushing unusually brightly for her pale gothy face. She trie dto raech for her gun to bust that agressive ghost...

Old April 27th, 2018, 08:44 AM   #47
megaman64
Gold Member

"No." Mary simply said as she start to smack harder on that round bum of hers.

Mary kept smacking the dous bottoms and making them glow a dark pink and Mary than said. "Now tell me your sins."

Mary than made the machine disappear and turn her hand into a paddle and smack her bum harder than before. "Don't you dare try to escape from this."

Old April 27th, 2018, 09:01 AM   #48
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Ou!! Ou-ou-ouch!!" even her keijo training didn't prepare Mio for this. She dangled her legs in the air in pain. "Not funny!! It really hurts!! Ou!!"

Harley was crying aloud at this point, yet Ivy bit her lip and winked constantly, struggling to free herself, but in vain. She just groaned in response, though her butt hurt more then her whole body after a meet with Batman.
"Aaa!! I was robbing and stealing!! Attempts of murders and terrorism too!! I run around practically naked!.. Ou-ouou!! And I once wore the same underwear for almost two weeks!! Sorry-ee!!.." Harley cried.

Kylie was horrified. And in a great pain! "AAA!!! Please, stop!! Sombedy, help me!!.." teh goth girl cried, kicking her bare legs wildly as teh paddle smacked against her bum againa nd again...

Tags
dimensions, jinchu, mary, spanking