Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Disney Ideas with my OC
Old July 15th, 2016, 09:33 AM   #1
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ZeldaFan64
Default Disney Ideas with my OC

Well, I'm in a Disney mood to write some ideas. They involve my Kingdom Hearts OC, Rhei, getting himself into trouble, causing him to get his ass smacked, and then spending his time with the character. Throughout the list will have an option whether it can be a separate thread.

Or if you want to do it differently...
Has anyone heard of a game named Disney Adventures? You play a little boy who opens a book full of villains and they all escape and change the endings to their 'stories'. Basically, you travel book to book where you fight the villain, and there's Jiminy Cricket and the Blue Fairy who assist you. This whole idea is Rhei in the kid's place and releases the villains accidentally, ending with a hard spanking by the Blue Fairy. Rhei is then tasked to change these endings.

Anyone who wants to do these ideas with me, just send me a PM.

- The Little Mermaid: Ariel, for almost drowning. There can be a verse of Ariel in either the first or second movie, or after where she can turn into a mermaid anytime. If it's the second movie, he can spank Melody for almost drowning and then is spanked by the same princess but as human instead. This can be its own thread.

- Aladdin: Jasmine, for trespassing. Set after the movie.

- Mulan: Mulan, for climbing up the snowy mountain. He could earn a great belting for that!

- Cinderella: you-know-who for general rudeness or breaking her glass slipper! Could be original or remake.

- Beauty and the Beast: Belle, for wandering in the forest full of wolves. Could be during the movie? Wonder if the implement is alive?

- The Lion King: Nala for wandering into the Elephant Graveyard. This can be her default Lion form, anthro or gijinka.

- Alice in Wonderland (classic film): Rhei and Alice go on their adventure, spanked by the Blue Fairy for having a tea party instead of doing what they should do, and then the Queen of Hearts. Afterwards, they are both spanked by Alice’s older sister for Alice gallivanting and Rhei distracting her during her history lesson. This can be it’s own thread called Alice in Spankerland LOL

- Alice in Wonderland (Burton film): Alice for getting himself lost in the woods after she states to be his guide.

- Lilo and Stitch: Nani, for spanking Lilo when she is attacked by an alien who she tried to captured. After, he gets spanked by Nani for spanking her own sister without permission. This can be it’s own thread where Rhei, Lilo and Stitch can go out hunting for Heartless’ just like in the tv series.

- Tarzan: Jane for fooling around in the jungle and being reckless.

- Wreck-it Ralph: Sergeant Calhoun for recklessly fighting the Cy Bugs.

- Pocahontas: the title character of course for stepping in flowers and perhaps dissing the nature. Maybe she can have some help by Grandmother Willow...?

- Maleficent: everybody's favourite villain, spanking from for entering her woods but soon takes a liking to him already. This can be its own thread.

- Tangled: Rapanzul spanking him for trespassing into her tower, or the castle. Or for a little twist, why not have him spanked by Mother Gothel?

- Moana: Herself paddling his ass for accidentally destroying her canoe while she's sailing. He ain't gonna sit down right after that! This can be its own thread where it’s a sequel to the first film and the Heartless steal the heart of Tifiti.

- Frozen: It’s own Ice Queen can be for trespassing and destroying Marshmallow, while Anna spanks for recklessness around the wolves. It can be set after the movie though where Elsa, or Anna, spanks Rhei for climbing on a roof and throwing snowballs at people, becoming a reckless little hooligan. This can be its own thread.

- Big Hero 6 is doable, with Gogo Tomago, Honey Lemon and even Aunt Cass. The first two can be recklessness, while Cass babysits him. This can be its own thread where Rhei wants to join the team, but after showing how mediocre he is, they decide to let him stay at Hiro’s.

- Zootropolis' Judy Hopps for getting in the way of a scene of a crime, like trying to catch the culprit. Rhei can be a spider monkey in this.

- Susan Pavensee from Narnia, in her adult form, spanking him for wandering so deep into the woods. I also don't mind him getting it from the White Witch, as well...

- Everybody's childhood icon, Mary Poppins for flying ever so recklessly in the clouds.

- Even though she doesn't show it, I think that Elizabeth Swan from Pirates of the Caribbean can be a stern but kind spanker. She could give it to Rhei for stealing from her house, or if she invites him inside, he breaks her jar by accident.

- The Blue Fairy for general lies. Maybe she can shrink him and stuff him into Gepetto's spanking clock?

- Coco: Mama Imelda can see him unintentionally steal from a grave and has no choice but to help him return to the world. Once she sees him be difficult, she can give him a dose of her slipper. This can be it’s own thread.

- Incredibles 1/2: Helen Incredible aka Elastigirl is interrupted by his foolish and reckless acts during a motorcycle chase, so she decides to give him a piece of her mind. Note that she has stretching powers so they might have some potential during his session. This can it’s own thread.

- What if Disney Castle, or the old Disney cartoons, have a room where it's filled with spanking machines that only operate during a lie? Rhei can be quite the liar~ This can be its own thread.

- Fantasia 2000 can have the Spring Sprite spanking Rhei for nearly burning down a tree when he fights off the Heartless.

- Star Wars Force Awakens for trying to steal from Rey.

- Marvel Universe for getting in the way of a fight, could be from Black Widow or the badass She-Hulk.

Anyone interested?

https://1drv.ms/w/s!At9Swnf9xIhmgihKXe8zxxRYjMZk

Last edited by ZeldaFan64; July 29th, 2019 at 11:51 PM.

Old August 17th, 2016, 08:51 PM   #2
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Bumping this up in case anyone's interested?

Old August 19th, 2016, 03:59 PM   #3
Aeternam
Gold Member

I would like to do that, can play both spanker or spankee role. Are you still up to this?

Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:03 PM   #4
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Anyone up for these ideas?

Old November 23rd, 2016, 11:13 PM   #5
Andras
Gold Member

Tell me a little about Rhei.

Old March 31st, 2017, 09:37 PM   #6
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Anyone for a thread?

Old July 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM   #7
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Updated. Anyone up for this?

Old July 29th, 2017, 02:38 PM   #8
rrichmon
Gold Member

The frozen idea seems pretty good. I am in a lot of RPs right now but I may be able to squeak in one more if you dont mind that I may not post alot everyday

Tags
disney, ideas